It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP executive member asks for RNC Chair's resignation for violating rule 11. Ron Paul compensated?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

you are obviously under the assumption that the primary/straw poll results are valid, despite massive speculation that there is in fact fraud being commited with the electronic voting machines

if you consider the possibility that there is in fact fraud and the straw polls are being manipulated, its not nearly as far fetched to see that Ron Paul is not only winning the delegates, but most likely he is getting a lot more of the popular vote than is being reported

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Read as if spoken by George Herbert Walker Bush

. . . and another thing . . . the Republican Party is a bulwark of this nation. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, for God's sake . . . and he abolished slavery! Ron Paul must know that. What's his problem? Back in the early days of the life of this country African Americans made huge contributions to economic growth and we appreciate that and acknowledge it. Their toil was what built up . . . but we don't have slavery now. Drugs are . . . but look . . . here's another thing. Did you know that in classical Greek culture, paedofilia was not frowned upon? At Yale we . . . you know what the real problem is here? The American people don't read.
edit on 8-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is how we do it baby.

Now we need OTHER members of the GOP to call for the same thing.
And the RP campaign, I do believe, just embedded several in prominent positions.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul needs to win in order to bring back the Republican Party, which I don't support at the moment. But if people like Ron Paul were in charge instead, I would finally have a good alternative to the Democrats.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

very encouraging news. i've got a feeling ron paul may just pull this off.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The fact that RP is winning delegates at the state convention is as intended by the founders and authorized by law. This is what makes a republic so great. The smart and motivated people can change an outcome of a beauty/money contest. The founders were smart enough to realize most humans, when allowed to vote as a democracy will only vote the way they are told!!! The convention and electoral college process is a gift from god through our founders- it allows us dedicated and knowledgeable people to fix mistakes made by the general public, the media and the powers that be.

We don't want Obama to beat Romney in November as USA can't take 4 more years of either one of them!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
hello to all in this thread
now when it comes to politics im not the sharpest item in the tool box
so what does all this meen?
is Ron Paul going to be a figure who can be elected for president?
ive not once heard or seen his name/face on any news here in the UK (may have missed it but meh!)
from my POV he has the most support from ATS which in some way must reflect on the rest of the populace
so in short he would be elected hands down
yet the ONLY name i have heard in the UK news is mitt romney (he looks a right Tw@t)
so whats the score? whats next?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

ATS isn't a good indicator of Ron Paul supporters throughout the country, as just a small percentage of the US frequent this site.

however on the flip side, I know many many people that have never even heard of ATS that support Ron Paul and will be voting for him in the general election either as the Republican nominee or simply writing his name in.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Interesting turn of events, is the national GOP doing this to save face or are there actually moral human beings sitting at the GOP executive board?

I've heard the GOP bring up Morality, Gawd, and the Constitution on many occasions -- but I've never seen any evidence they believed in anything they referenced for enhanced authority.

So I'm going with these possibilities:
1) A power struggle
2) Republicans NEED interest to continue in the Primaries since that gets people to poll booths to vote for OTHER Republican things in each state.
3) Ron Paul has a lot of fans who finally figured out that elections are often rigged these days.
4) Aliens have attached invisible slugs to the necks of the GOP leaders and they are remotely controlling their behavior. Though evil, the Aliens still have more ethics than these fine patriots do.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

thank you for the reply
so he is up for the presidency then?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

the Republican party still has to choose whom they will be nominating to go against Obama in November. At this point, there are still two contenders, Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. While the MSM wants us to believe that Romney is the only candidate left, and is going to be the choice, the fact is Ron Paul supporters have been named delegates in large numbers. The delegate counts that you see in the news are all just projections that they are pushing to make people believe that Romney is winning. When the Republican National Convention happens in Tampa Florida, we will find out whom they are voting for as their nominee. Based on the number of Ron Paul supporters attending, things look good that he might be the one going against Obama. However, the whole system is fighting tooth and nail, lying, and out right cheating to try and make Romney the nominee.

Only time will tell at this point...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It's my opinion that Ron Paul supporters are laying low in ambush mode, and when the time is right will overwealm the polls. I also believe they are hip to Fox and MSM and syndicated mouth boogie newscasting. I'm voting for Ron Paul regardless of anything..... And there are millions just like me, mostly silent. It's a fair assumption that most of America knows that Romney is only more of the same and just a different face, and possibly more hawk, like we need any more wars..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

The way I see it, this goes way beyond the Presidency. People are aware of the lies and cheating being perpitrated by both political parties. Congress and the HoR are both going to see a lot of changes in the coming years. With luck, Ron Paul will be president during this time, and when the election come for the legislative branch, the people will vote in candidates that follow the same policies that Ron Paul does. This is how we will see real change, when both the President and Congress/HoR are filled with people that actually have the general populations well being in mind, and are not just corperate cronies...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

*bows down

thank you very much
you coudlnt of possibly put it any simpler for me to understand

so why are the slimey media/parties trying to make Paul vanish? i meen again imho it dosnt matter who gets elected as they will just be puppets on a string!!!

just makes me wonder who the puppet master is?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Aleister

The GOP leadership at the RNC isn't even trying to hide their connections to Romney anymore, even while the race to the nomination is ongoing and getting pretty interesting. The GOP has little sense of fairness, and the person that spoke up as a lone voice will undoubtedly find his influence in the party very diminished and his role in future decisions undercut at every turn. Welcome to the real GOP, where unity is everything and dissent is just a way of saying unrequited fairness.

Except the old timers, the ones you call the "GOP leadership" are getting kicked out to the left and right, soon the entire "GOP" will consist mostly of the Ron Paul people, the "New Timers". The GOP will be assimilated into the grand movement that will revolutionize not only the U.S, but the world. The Ron Paul revolution.

Indeed those old buzzards are having less and less of a say already, what they think matters little, they can not withstand the tides of change that are upon us all, lest they be digested and spat out like the old turds that they are.
edit on 7-5-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Oh you must be young. Sigh. TO believe soemthing like that again would be wonderful.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Instead the Romney campaign responds with the most devious tactics yet, despicable:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The problem with Ron Paul(in the eyes of the establishment) is that his policies have America and its citizen in mind, and he will address(literally) the corruption on a weekly if not daily basis. He will try to enact, or repeal, laws so that the power is returned to the people.

Not only that, but foremost, he will stop the endless illegal wars that we are currently involved in. Above all the President is the Commander-in-Chief of the entire armed forces of the United States. Nobody has more say in what they do than the President. He has said many times, that he will immediately bring the troops home. If/when Congress tries to stop him from enacting his policies, all it will take is for him to address the public directly in a national televised braodcast, telling the people that his attempt to restore their power is being blocked by the corrupt politicians in office. I foresee him accomplishing very little in his first two years, but once the legislative elections roll around, there will be a huge shift of power as the people will elect politicians that support Ron Paul's ideals and then true change will begin.

If you look at Ron Paul's historic record of following the Consitution, you can see that he is sincere in his desire to stop the corruption. And more than his actual ability to enact change as President, he will instill in a new generation of Americans the idea that they have the power to forge their future and not allow corperations to manipulate our government.

Honestly, regardless of him winning the Presidency, he is winning the heart and minds of a large portion of the American people and change is in the winds...

edit on 8-5-2012 by kalisdad because: spelling

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Bravo! This is good news!

I agree, the RP campaign has been exceptionally clever in getting into positions that matter. My hope builds with every release of information about the "real" delegates and who they say they support. This is not over yet folks.

Mitt Romney apparently was bored running vulture capital companies, States and Olympic boards and thought his money and "blood" entitled him to the oval office. From their, he could direct huge government contracts to his criminal friends on Wall Street and in the Military Industrial Complex. Then, he would drive the last nail into the casket of the Middle class and make us all servants and slaves of the wealthy elite.

It is good that this is being proven out to be a sham.

Never ever forget...the MSM is owned by massive corporations and those massive corporations want a Corporatist in the office.

I am pleased with this news....I have to call today...a good day indeed!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

you are obviously under the assumption that the primary/straw poll results are valid, despite massive speculation that there is in fact fraud being commited with the electronic voting machines

if you consider the possibility that there is in fact fraud and the straw polls are being manipulated, its not nearly as far fetched to see that Ron Paul is not only winning the delegates, but most likely he is getting a lot more of the popular vote than is being reported

(Let me preface by saying that I'm a supporter of RP's ideas)

Remember that operating under the assumption that there is voter fraud is no better, and the burden of proof is always placed on the accuser (i.e., the person accusing accusing a poll of being fraudulent). You don't 'accuse' a poll of being valid; that's not logically sound.

The only compelling evidence I've seen - the statistical analysis that popped up on this site/reddit/dailypaul a couple of months ago - was at minimum shown to be inconclusive, at maximum debunked. Since then, I have seen no evidence to support claims of voter fraud besides stuff like what you posted here:

You use 'speculation' and 'possibly' and 'most likely' while trying to provide a basis for our argument. This is one of the inherent fallacies of conspiracy theorizing: just because something is possible, doesn't mean it is either true or eve likely. The possibility of voter fraud does not provide sufficient proof of voter fraud.

That's not to say that the vote isn't being 'manipulated' in a sense. The various media outlets have their agendas, and push them upon the ignorant and gullible masses.

Additionally, let me say this: it shouldn't matter to us (libertarians) if we have popular support. Regardless of how many people agree with us, we should continue to spread our message of liberty and limited government. Popular support does not validate/invalidate an idea or position. As (supposedly) reasonable and rational individuals, this shouldn't be a factor in justifying our beliefs.
edit on 8-5-2012 by CaptainIraq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

I agree whole heartedly... I have no real care about the straw polls, so any fraud there is irrelevant to me.
I understand how the delegate process works and how little impact the beauty contest straw polls have on the actual delegates.

The problem is the general population tends to be more on the dumbed down side of things(as the establishment wants them) and they just vote for whomever they are told to. At this point, MSM has been telling everyone that Romney is the only choice left and he will be the nominee. fact is its not over yet, and Ron Paul has the delegate support to pull it off and be the one going against Obama

I wanted to add, that regardless of any vote fraud theories floating around, the fact is MSM is downplaying Ron Paul at every turn. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he is consistantly getting much more numbers of people at rallies than any of the other GOP candidates. Yet he's getting very low polling numbers. To me this is the biggest indiactor that something just isn't right with the polling numbers being pushed on us
edit on 8-5-2012 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join