It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO down. "Emergency Sun Reacquisition" mode. Lost the Sun. Seismos down as well

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Ha Ha very drole. Actually we very rarely see it here on the West Coats of Ireland so it is frequently 'missing'.

VALT is running again now and is quite busy: VALT.CC..BHZ.2012.135

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

In essence I think you made an excellent reply there and very good points. There is but one thing upon which I would comment:

To prove anything you need measurable or corroborative information, vetted by people who DO know science and if possible specialize in the area of discussion.

NEVER make the assumption that the scientists know what they are doing!

The science is NEVER settled and what was flavour of the month one year can be an is out of fashion another. Scientists are as equally guilty of glaring errors and 'church' membership as the sheeple, as anyone who has gone against mainstream science will tell you in no uncertain terms.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Please don't view my post as being negative, but for me, well, we learn by making mistakes. Either the thing that we work on explodes, or somebody else tells us "Hey, you idiot, you did this and that wrong". That is the way we learn (or at least the way I learn).

Unfortunately yes. The most engrained knowledge, in my 64 years of experience, is gained by getting things wrong.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
im not sure of how u lose the SUN?

seems to me they are hiding something....but what is it?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the pic or posted it with the HUGE C SECTION dark spot. Think the sun just became a mom again.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join