It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO down. "Emergency Sun Reacquisition" mode. Lost the Sun. Seismos down as well

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I'm getting a reading out of St. Helens old webi at Cedar Flats which looks very unhappy and amiss.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Though I don't know what is about to happen, there is something obviously afoot here! Whether it's some
gravitational enomally like a planet, red dwarf or the galactic center having an effect on earth based satellites i
really don't know! Maybe there is a Black hole nearby our solar system! Or maybe there is nothing happening!
Though i think that there is something about to happen and maybe our ancestors knew what that was! I think
we may not find out until it's effects are causing erruptions, tidel surges, earthquakes and much more! I don't
like to fear monger and this is only a remote possibility but i feel something is about to happen and within the next 29 weeks! I hope my intuition is totally wrong but i usually am able to feel when something big is about to happen! I just hope that whatever that is it's not an ELE! Good luck all!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nakor

that's an interesting point about the comets. i don't believe UFO's go that close to the sun.... and the one's people always claim to be UFO's would be as big or bigger than the earth. if there are alien spaceships (which isn't farfetched) i doubt they'd be planet sized.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

What the hell?
PUTERMAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

I don;t like the look of that too much. I can;t believe they're all down. How likely is that to happen?
Could a fault cause it?
I don;t understand, because from where I'm sitting and reading, in my albeit very limited and Noobish experience, it sounds like they've all been turned off... like.. on purpose?
Am I missing something??

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I few days ago I skimmed through an article that included a video showing the strange phenomenon of the earth's magnetic field suddenly shifting from the torus shape it usually has to a crazy unstable form constantly changing. It sort of looked like it was bombarded with something ... then a few seconds later the feed went black. I suspect it is related. It might be a sign that the poles are shifting, or that we are all in danger of radiation from the sun.. who knows.

I can't seem to remember where it was but I suspect it either was on theintelhub.com or endthelie.com, but I cant find the article anymore

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by sealing
Hot dang, PuterMan when you're concerned,I'm concerned.
You are one of the last to sensationalize anything!

That magnetosphere reversal thread which has recently
gained traction for some odd reason, had me questioning it
way back in the original thread.
People said it was a glitch. hmm..
If so, it was the most modeled reverse flow against
a solar wind glitch, I've ever seen.
Glitches are haphazard.
Not perfectly able to model the Earth getting it's ass slapped
hard by something strong enough to push the solar wind away.

I was gonna ask. This is the same calm and cool almost unmovable, Puderman right ? The one with the
" Elenin is coming " thread. ? I'm on board for this one at the very least as a ride along.

A rideshare dummy.

Points index finger to eye and then points at Puterman.
edit on 8-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Me too!
Outta be a fun ride.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anmarie96
reply to post by PuterMan

I'm getting a reading out of St. Helens old webi at Cedar Flats which looks very unhappy and amiss.

Is that what harmoics look like?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

You have absolutely NO idea what an alien civilization millions of years advanced of our tech is capable of. lol

I know this thing called physics and the natural laws of the universe. The gravity of a star would rip a ship that close to shreds or pull it in and burn it to atoms.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We need to get some answers here folks. Something massive is happening with the Sun and we are being left in the dark.

I for one am SICK AND TIRED of not knowing what is really happening with this world.

I want god damn answers and I want them now.
edit on 8-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

The only station that I see down at MSH (out of 11 on our spectrograms) is SWFL. All 6 of the Rainier stations on the spectrograms are coming in. I just checked with Paul, the PNSN manager, and we've have no unusual outages of volcano stations recently, although our current struggles with one computer and the software "earthworm" might affect some.

So the seismic network is running, unless I'm part of the conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anno141
I few days ago I skimmed through an article that included a video showing the strange phenomenon of the earth's magnetic field suddenly shifting from the torus shape it usually has to a crazy unstable form constantly changing. It sort of looked like it was bombarded with something ... then a few seconds later the feed went black. I suspect it is related. It might be a sign that the poles are shifting, or that we are all in danger of radiation from the sun.. who knows.

I can't seem to remember where it was but I suspect it either was on theintelhub.com or endthelie.com, but I cant find the article anymore

There's a thread on it here (with video), at least it is what I think you are referring to... is it the one where it reversed? If so, it's here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnVidale
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

The only station that I see down at MSH (out of 11 on our spectrograms) is SWFL. All 6 of the Rainier stations on the spectrograms are coming in. I just checked with Paul, the PNSN manager, and we've have no unusual outages of volcano stations recently, although our current struggles with one computer and the software "earthworm" might affect some.

So the seismic network is running, unless I'm part of the conspiracy.

Well, at least that's comforting to know

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

There's a thread on it here (with video), at least it is what I think you are referring to... is it the one where it reversed? If so, it's here:

That is a video of the Sun showing a magnetic reversal, not the Earth. But I think that's what he was referring to though. BTW, do we have any updates on that video?

edit: sorry, I interpreted the video wrongly, it does appear to show the Earth magnetopause. I'm a noob on this stuff.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I'm thinking coronal mass ejection. Large enough CMEs are quite capable of disabling 99% of our global satellites and our electronic equipment. It's pretty unlikely, because we would've seen some Earth-based effects by now to the electrical grid, but it does warrant some thought.

Now, we watch and wait

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe this has lots to do with the event... but just released on BBC;

Peru examines deaths of more than 500 pelicans
www.bbc.co.uk...

More than 1,000 birds, mostly pelicans, have washed up dead along the northern Pacific coast in recent weeks, after many dolphins died in the same area.

It's either got something to do with the magnetic field, perhaps shifting or the nuclear waste from Japan. Either way it's NOT good news!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I noticed that the Real-Time Magnetosphere went down earlier, too.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AGR1PPA

current travels negative to positive, what systems have humans put in place that may shift global current or gravitational fields? Atom, neutron, electron, flipping of poles would be caused by something as similar that would change a currents direction..., right? A CME?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Prior to yesterday, there were no real CMEs heading our way to my knowledge. Now we've got a huge coronal hole to affect us tomorrow to the 10th possibly, and at least one earth directed CME already.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I noticed this as well. Yesterday when I went to look at the site (I have it saved in my bookmarks) it wasn't there. It gives me an uneasy feeling that all these systems are offline.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

That is a video of the Sun showing a magnetic reversal, not the Earth. But I think that's what he was referring to though. BTW, do we have any updates on that video?

edit: sorry, I interpreted the video wrongly, it does appear to show the Earth magnetopause. I'm a noob on this stuff.

You know, I'd have to check, not sure. If I remember right, the thread had devolved into bickering amongst a few and I haven't checked it in a few days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join