It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO down. "Emergency Sun Reacquisition" mode. Lost the Sun. Seismos down as well

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

No, I just mean, do you think the increasing quakes in WA and off the coast of Oregon are all related in some way and, if so, that activity could either be spurred on by volcanism or as a result of volcanism? If so, maybe that's why the monitors have been down? Wouldn't be the first time monitors have been pulled or data erased in order to either prevent panic or people from connecting dots and confirming any sort of pattern of activity.

Just asking, feeling like a conpiracy theorist today
lol

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I'm avidly reading here. I had no idea!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
It's always this way when we are not meant to see what's happening around or to us Puterman.

Let's keep an eye open because you're right when you say that there are too many coincidences here.

Good catch

Peace

Well, not that I have any idea if anything is up -- but anyone who knows their 9/11 lore knows the security cameras stopped working the day some strangers came calling in airplanes.

Maybe God has to reset the holographic projectors.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but I can not create a topic of my own yet. It seems that Spaceweather.com has upgraded the sunspot AR1476 from a 5% chance of Xflare to 10% yet they did not say they upgraded it just increased the percentage. I checked it yesterday or the day before and it said 5%.

"AR1476 is firecrackler," says Friedman.

AR1476 is firecrackler," says Friedman. Indeed, the active region is crackling with impulsive M-class solar flares. Based on the sunspot's complex 'beta-gamma' magnetic field, NOAA forecasters estimate a 75% chance of more M-flares during the next 24 hours. There is also a 10% chance of powerful X-flares.

Source: www.spaceweather.com

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
this is just WEIRD. all those things down at one time??? and during such an active time period too. i'm not so sure something is being hidden from us but it sure seems like something suspicious is going on! it's too much of a coincidence for all of those monitors to be out at the same time.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
hmm

what could all the ufo's near the sun, be?

or could they be unknown 'energies' or entities?

You can tweak the contrast to that video all you want but the truth is anything that close to the sun would melt and even if it had shielding the shielding would overload trying to shunt that much power and cause a craft to explode. This aint Stargate Universe man, anything that close to a star or going into a star would get wrecked.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nakor

The data on the left side of the page updates regularly.

The articles don't, it's that simple.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think there is a reason they've been pulling data left right and center.

www.inquisitr.com...

Probably a big flare coming. Maybe alot more.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
hmm

what could all the ufo's near the sun, be?

or could they be unknown 'energies' or entities?

You can tweak the contrast to that video all you want but the truth is anything that close to the sun would melt and even if it had shielding the shielding would overload trying to shunt that much power and cause a craft to explode. This aint Stargate Universe man, anything that close to a star or going into a star would get wrecked.

And of course you know that, because you're an expert on alien technology? Get out of here....

You have absolutely NO idea what an alien civilization millions of years advanced of our tech is capable of. lol

Jaden

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The whole thing is very suspicious with not only Sun actiivty, but I wonder if they're planning on keeping Soho down for the allignments, Venus El NAth, that took place, may 5th, the various conjunctions end of May and also, the Venus Transit, this Transit they've been waitig a few thousand years for and is their Anti Christ or special one for their new age.

It will also be stargate type thing in my opinion, and I imagine that there will be a huge event planned for June, a very big SACRIFICE, to open those gates.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh I hope Mt Rainier isn't bubbling up. She is a big girl and if she erupts, st helen's will look like a car exhaust compared.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

"What could all the ufo's near the sun, be?

There are no such thing as UFO's!

These aren't the droids you are looking for!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think there is a reason they've been pulling data left right and center.

www.inquisitr.com...

Probably a big flare coming. Maybe alot more.

that is from march. we're all okay now. not sure what the solar flare from march has to do with anything going on now..... the only thing that article shows me is that nothing major happens when solar flares hit earth.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
It's ok guys.
I just walked outside.
The sun is still there, and it didn't kill me.

Yet. dun dun dunnnn.

Not trying to be picky but shouldn't that be

........dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucidthinker
I have an idea that might or might not Have merit. Our solar system is passing through the galactic plane. although our galaxy looks like a pinwheel it is actually shaped by ripples emanating from the galactic center . Yep just like a rock in a pond. The other day a post was commenting on an anomilus reversal of the magnetosphere, could that reversal and the loss of navagational control of soho and other satelites be a result of our proxcimity to the focal point of the galatic gravitational ripple apex?

Very nice first post LucidThinker.
We are glad to have your obvious thoughtfulness
around here !
Welcome!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnVidale

John, can you confirm for us that the seismos that PM are concerned about are down or is it just the feeds from them?

If they are indeed down, is there any way to know why or how long they may be down?

Thank you for any of o you can provide.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
When st Helens goes off, they don't want us to be able to tell that it was kickstarted with a nuke/haarp combination. Though my Intel tells me it won't be "catastrophic" and is only a part of a rushed series of tests for the upcoming WW3. The first blows of which will be delivered covertly by means of weather. The public will not know yet that the war has started, once the first nation (im not obliged to say, sorry) has been sufficiently crippled, a multinational allied invasion will take place, by land, sea, and air. China has been testing her toys as well as we saw with the radioactive tornadoes in Japan for which they did not have Japans permission... I may as well tell you now that air weather, like storms and tornadoes, are Chinas area of expertise, and the US and co are more into ground weather like volcanoes and earthquakes. China will try to cause disasters at our nuke plants.

Naw, who knows? Sounds like it could be possible though!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How do you lose a sun?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Ah, ok I get it. It was just weird that if you click "May 7th" in the archive the same exact article says 5%. So they just posted an updated article for the 8th bumping it up to 10%?

As for the thread in questions they could be hiding but the only thing we can do is speculate at the moment. I've had a bad feeling about 2012 for awhile but not all bad feelings always turn out. We will just have to wait and see. To the people thinking that there is a space ship next to the sun...I highly, highly doubt that. Then again, we have seen comets come very close to the sun and still emerge and continue on going so maybe it's not so far fetched after all. We can't really tell what type of technology an advanced race could have.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by BiggerPicture

"What could all the ufo's near the sun, be?

There are no such thing as UFO's!

These aren't the droids you are looking for!

Please do tell. What are they, oh magical person who knows the impossible? Are you related to the ghost who never lies?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join