It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO down. "Emergency Sun Reacquisition" mode. Lost the Sun. Seismos down as well

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Quetzalcoatl incoming.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by PuterMan

Government funding, so perhaps they are at a seminar, sitting in hot-tubs in their private suites waiting for the Hookers to show up? On the taxpayers dime of course. Oh and don't forget the clowns and magician.

Sorry that's on my mind right now.

The odds are likely something like 999999999999 / 1 that they simply having technical issues. But then the political threads are getting boring.

i think a break from the political threads,
will do you some good.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Hot dang, PuterMan when you're concerned,I'm concerned.
You are one of the last to sensationalize anything!

That magnetosphere reversal thread which has recently
gained traction for some odd reason, had me questioning it
way back in the original thread.
People said it was a glitch. hmm..
If so, it was the most modeled reverse flow against
a solar wind glitch, I've ever seen.
Glitches are haphazard.
Not perfectly able to model the Earth getting it's ass slapped
hard by something strong enough to push the solar wind away.

I was gonna ask. This is the same calm and cool almost unmovable, Puderman right ? The one with the
" Elenin is coming " thread. ? I'm on board for this one at the very least as a ride along.

A rideshare dummy.

Points index finger to eye and then points at Puterman.
edit on 8-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If this is just a normal response by the system to certain conditions, then the answer will be found in the design of the system's programming as to why this has happened. Or maybe they did send the command from the ground. I don't know, but I think we should at least consider the possibility that the spacecraft's computer recognized certain conditions, and then took the action it was programmed to take.

Kinda like when on an Apollo mission the computer stopped processing certain data, and everyone was like wtf, only to find out that the computer was dumping low-priority jobs in favor of more important tasks. That was when computers were still relatively huge, and not many people knew all that much about their operation. So I say it is in the programming for now, as opposed to a conspiracy.

The other systems that are offline may be coincidental, or may be totally unrelated. I will say that a conspiracy or the hiding of data or occurrences is still possible though, and hopefully we will find out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Its down because of this video 100%

Just to point out this guy discovered it and was ripped off by ADG, and others. Its still on the front page of youtube under science and technology

Well we do need something to replace the shuttle. I mean the government/military are always testing classified top secret air/spacecraft. Not saying it's a ship...but damn...I don't think it's a coincidence that this is at least the second time that similar and close to identical object like this being found near the sun in as little as a few weeks.
edit on 8-5-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Autism Speaks!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I made a comment on that thread you are talking about. When I seen that, and seen some of the explanations they did not add it up to me.

And now we have this latest video right here that really as a skeptic has me really curios. I been doing some research and nothing is telling me anything I did not already know or understand. There's no doubt to me that what we see on these SOHO videos are objects of some sort. Now as for little green guys inside, uh no. But they are for sure some sort of objects. I'm thinking space debris, just haven't crossed the line into a man-made object. I don't see how anything man-made could survive that type of heat. I don't see how anything alien made could either, I mean we would all be held back from materials we have to work with, assuming another race of beings exist, they would still have basically what we have to work with for materials. Thanks for the thread op, flagged and watching it closely.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The Sun is full of surprises and doesn't think to notify us:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
The Sun is full of surprises and doesn't think to notify us:

As soon as I clicked that video, I felt like my death was coming within the next 30 seconds LOL

I understand now why people call videos like that "fearmongering" that music sent the chills through me

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Just saying..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

As soon as I clicked that video, I felt like my death was coming within the next 30 seconds LOL

I don't laugh at everything all day like an idiot. But that was pretty funny. And very true.

I wonder if the lights will be going out for 3 days. ?
edit on 8-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
hmm

what could all the ufo's near the sun, be?

or could they be unknown 'energies' or entities?

MY GOD!!

Thats Destiny From Star Gate Universe

Destiny refueling at the Sun at 2:40 min Mark ... see Below

Stargate Universe SGU Destiny HD 1080p

((( Beginning of MAY 2012 )))

UFO next to the sun 3rd May 2012 - BREAKING NEWS!

Giant UFO- Holy Poop! Part One

WTH is next to the Sun ~ Its HUGE posted on 5-5-2012 @ 12:56 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

as the Argument on the Thread Above whether a Dust Particle on the Lens or a Fricken Alien Scape Ship
that look like the STS75 Tether Incident Critters/Ufos with a Notch in it ...

and Now the SOHO is Down ? Figures ....

maybe something is going on as there was claims of Missing Data
in a Previous Thread a Couple of months Ago

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?,
posted on 1-5-2012 @ 10:04 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So whats the verdict? ufo or uf-no?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
nothing to worry try this

solarham.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
there was recently a nova of a small star that was actually captured by the stereo spacecraft.its right on the home page to soho.now im not an expert but wouldnt there be alot of cosmic radiation coming our way from it?and if it was strong enough to make it thru the suns atmosphere or even just interact with it when it reached the sun what would the possible effects be from it?and holy smokes did you see the sun in that stereo video??!!it seriously looked like the sun was getting ready to explode

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Wasnt 1998 the year of a large flare from the sun?

"When the blast wave from SGR 1900+14 arrived on August 27, 1998, it hit the night side of our planet--something flares from the sun never do--and scorched Earth's upper atmosphere. The radiation broke apart atoms and molecules into charged ions. Ions interact with radio signals, either absorbing or reflecting them, so radio listeners knew something had happened."

Interesting.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Annular solar eclipse may 20th/21st followed by a lunar eclipse on June 6th.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well, wouldn't be surprise if SOHO went down. You know its very old satellite, with outdated instruments. Plus it was planned for 2 years, but now it has been there more than 15 years, still working.

And aurorae don't need solar flares or CMEs, just normal solar wind is enough. And there was Coronal Mass Ejection on May 7th. It was earth directed, but just M1. It arrives on May 9th. There is also 75% change for another M-class eruption, and 10% for X-class.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoobvious
there was recently a nova of a small star that was actually captured by the stereo spacecraft.its right on the home page to soho.now im not an expert but wouldnt there be alot of cosmic radiation coming our way from it?and if it was strong enough to make it thru the suns atmosphere or even just interact with it when it reached the sun what would the possible effects be from it?and holy smokes did you see the sun in that stereo video??!!it seriously looked like the sun was getting ready to explode

Actually solar wind should push cosmic radiation away. During Sun's minimum, we actually got much more cosmic radiation than during normal activity. Sun is like big fan, blowing incoming particles away from our solar system.

In outer reaches of our Solar system, Heliosphere, solar wind travels 1 000 000 km/h, but slowly ceases farther you go. This area pushes cosmic radiation out effectively. Voyager 1 and 2 are both there currently.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
S&f OP we need to watch this closely 2012 is starting to slowly live up to the hype ( at least in intrigue). We have to watch what we say as we don't want people popping death pills because of fearmongering (at least not on my watch)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join