It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Terrorists on trial. Do you want Justice or Revenge?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

No I listed bad radical Islamic countries to move to. But if you want to move to China go for it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

No I listed bad radical Islamic countries to move to. But if you want to move to China go for it.

Why not list Saudi Arabia then, they have one of the most brutal dictatorships going in the region.

Why not just admit it that you listed the countries that have been in the MSM and you never even realised how etched into your subconscious these places are?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If these places are etched into my mind it's because I've actually been to them, unlike some armchair/keyboard warriors. Where have you been?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

If these places are etched into my mind it's because I've actually been to them, unlike some armchair/keyboard warriors. Where have you been?

You've been to Afghan, Iraq, Syria and Iran but no other middle eastern countries.

OK, I'll take your word for it, what a coincidence though that these 4 countries are on US foreign policy hit lists

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

No I have been to many other middle eastern countries, the MSM has just brainwashed you to focus on those. turn off your TV.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No I have been to many other middle eastern countries, the MSM has just brainwashed you to focus on those. turn off your TV.

Erm, you quoted the countries- Iraq, Afghan, Syria and Iran. YOU listed them LOL. You've just spun the entire argument against you onto me when you quoted them!

What a sad troll you are.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

We see now as these terrorist leaders are on trial that they mock the court, thwart their own defense team, and even taunt the surviving family members of their innocent victims.Their leader even proudly brags about personnaly decapitating Daniel Pearl, an innocent journalist who never hurt anyone. Throughout the threads I've seen apologists still trying to place blame on others and on the other hand I see bloodlust. There are those who go so far as to see the defendents as the victim and others of us who would gladly play the role of executioner. Should we sentence these "men" to prison terms and show mercy or should we enact a horrible revenge just the way they would? Justice or Revenge?
edit on 7-5-2012 by abe froman because: Caliban

So Are you saying the Bush Administration is on trial? 9-11 was an inside job.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I started this thread so who's trolling who?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I started this thread so who's trolling who?

bla bla bla you just spin everything around when you know you are wrong.

YOU listed the 4 countries that just happened to be on American foreign policy hitlists, not me.

You could have listed any other dictatorship countries but you listed those 4 countries.

You then said you had been to other middle east countries yet chose those 4 to list.

I said that is because they are, unknowingly to you, etched into your sub conscious because of the MSM- hence you focused on Iraq, Syria, Afghan and Iran.

You said no, so it is either that or a coincidence, and lot of those happened on 9/11.

Whilst some people are 'conspiracy' theorists, there also exist 'coincidence' theorists, where everything can be explained by coincidence.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join