911 Terrorists on trial. Do you want Justice or Revenge?

page: 9
7
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino
 


I agree with this guy.

We have never really been the aggressor, we have been there to defend the people in that part of the world from the corrupt and over zealous governments.

It's like this, a post said earlier that their govt is the problem. As is ours. There is a distinct difference here though, that you are completely ignoring.

Our govt doesn't enforce things like Sharia law, it's doesn't stone it's citizen's to death. It doesn't regularly and severely oppress it's constituents.

The fact is that the people that are attacking us, and saying that we have been aggressive to them since the 70's are the same people who wish to continue their tyrannical rule over their people. It's also worth noting, that they use their own people as weapons against us (suicide bombers)

I get so tired of people saying that we are committing some kind of evil. We are there trying to help people help themselves. sure we are making some money while doing it, but let's face it. Nobody does anything unless there is SOMETHING in it for them.

The only problem I see is that we will never succeed until the people in that part of the world want it bad enough that they also fight for it.




posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman
 


justice; lethal injection is fine. dead is dead, maybe the next ones will think twice about it befroe they try anything



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034
reply to post by ollncasino
 


I agree with this guy.

We have never really been the aggressor, we have been there to defend the people in that part of the world from the corrupt and over zealous governments.

It's like this, a post said earlier that their govt is the problem. As is ours. There is a distinct difference here though, that you are completely ignoring.

Our govt doesn't enforce things like Sharia law, it's doesn't stone it's citizen's to death. It doesn't regularly and severely oppress it's constituents.

The fact is that the people that are attacking us, and saying that we have been aggressive to them since the 70's are the same people who wish to continue their tyrannical rule over their people. It's also worth noting, that they use their own people as weapons against us (suicide bombers)

I get so tired of people saying that we are committing some kind of evil. We are there trying to help people help themselves. sure we are making some money while doing it, but let's face it. Nobody does anything unless there is SOMETHING in it for them.

The only problem I see is that we will never succeed until the people in that part of the world want it bad enough that they also fight for it.


WOW the deception is deep! Your post saddens me because it is a pathetic reflection of the vast majority of Americans and the West in general.

USA supported Iraq AND Iran during the 8 year long war war!

Where do you think Saddam got his chemical weapons from?

Who due you think supported and funded Saddam Hussein's rise to power and his dictatorship? The west supporte him to go against Iran, Iran has always been a problem for the West because they stood up for themselves and didn't give in to the plunder of their rescources.

Did you know that before the Iranian Revolution in 1979 that America actually encouraged them and supported them to have Nuclear Power?

Who supported the ruthless dictatorship in Iran from 1953 to 1979? Did America give a # about Iran's human rights during this time? Of course not because the oil deals where going strong with their chosen dictator.

You talk of dictators yet the West through CIA and other intelligence services have funded and supported many dicators over the years that have led to the oppression of a countries people!

I couldn't even list how many dictators the West has funded over the years. The reality of the world is disgusting! Do your research please!!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034
reply to post by ollncasino
 


I agree with this guy.

We have never really been the aggressor, we have been there to defend the people in that part of the world from the corrupt and over zealous governments.

It's like this, a post said earlier that their govt is the problem. As is ours. There is a distinct difference here though, that you are completely ignoring.

Our govt doesn't enforce things like Sharia law, it's doesn't stone it's citizen's to death. It doesn't regularly and severely oppress it's constituents.

The fact is that the people that are attacking us, and saying that we have been aggressive to them since the 70's are the same people who wish to continue their tyrannical rule over their people. It's also worth noting, that they use their own people as weapons against us (suicide bombers)

I get so tired of people saying that we are committing some kind of evil. We are there trying to help people help themselves. sure we are making some money while doing it, but let's face it. Nobody does anything unless there is SOMETHING in it for them.

The only problem I see is that we will never succeed until the people in that part of the world want it bad enough that they also fight for it.


The idea that the US has never been the aggressor is blatantly false, and the notion that we're in the Middle East to protect the peace, liberty, and well-being of the people is a complete fantasy. However you feel about things like Sharia Law, Islamic fundamentalism, or the seemingly tyrannical methods of the governments in the Middle East, the fact is the only thing that matters is control of the oil, from fields to port.

It is dangerously idealistic and naive to believe that the US power structure is a force of "good" with the primary intent of protecting people from "evil". The reality is that the primary intention of the US power structure is to strategically dominate the Middle East and Asia and ensure the continued profits and expansion of the military-industrial complex.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman
 
People would be more willing and less fearful of adopting the views of 911Truth activists if they felt they were calling for forgiveness rather than retribution and punishment.

The peace movement should call for granting amnesty from prosecution and guarantee of an ample, lifetime pension to anyone who agrees to testify on their roles in the events of 9/11, extending this offer to any members of the US government, foreign governments and/or terrorist groups involved in the planning or execution of the attacks of that day.

Additionally, individuals should step forward and volunteer to spend time working with those who give testimony on crimes they have committed so that they might be reintegrated into society.

Instead of executing Nazi war criminals we should have devoted all the human resources available to us to rehabilitating them, awakening in them awareness of the nature of their actions so that they could have come to understand that they must make amends. If they had remained alive they would have been a living testament to the transformative powers of forgiveness.

Historians and psychologists especially should come out in favor of preserving invaluable study material in the form of the opportunity to converse with the authors of unfortunate historical deeds.

We must find a solution to the existing state of affairs that would be acceptable to both the accusers and the accused. It should solve the problem it sets out to solve without creating additional problems. It should present itself as an ethical means to an ethical end.

In "The Art of War", Sun Tzu said never to surround an enemy. If you do not
leave him an out, he will fight to the last man.

For an interesting discussion of these ideas please see (and expand the comments) here:
www.opednews.com...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by johnquindell
 


reply to post by johnquindell
 




Instead of executing Nazi war criminals we should have devoted all the human resources available to us to rehabilitating them, awakening in them awareness of the nature of their actions so that they could have come to understand that they must make amends. If they had remained alive they would have been a living testament to the transformative powers of forgiveness.


You have to take the moment into the context of history when it happened. WW2 had just ended. The millions of deaths and the horrible destruction were still fresh on everyone's mind... as well as still being in plain sight.

We often tend to rework what has happened with what we would have done in our own time, applying our own set of values. This is why contemporary culture doesn't grasp how and why so many unthinkable things happened in the past. We fail to identify with the times and culture in which they occurred.

As for 9.11, this too is still fresh... not because we are unable to move beyond it, but because it is kept fresh and bloody and threatening by our media and government. This day is used to groom our culture to accept certain things that they are doing and by way of our constant reminders, we are ready to accept a continuance of events regardless of how distasteful, unconstitutional and inhumane that may be.

I appreciate your sentiments but... speaking for myself, it will be this last truth that prevents us from ever fully forging those who took us for this ride and why the truth of 9.11 will never see the light of day.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So you talk about judging people who most likely had nothing to do with 9/11 itself and that only admitted something after being tortured, and at the same time pretend to talk morals...

ATS is lower and lower by the day...



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
just a theory but doesnt it seem like the war on drugs and the war on terror have just been controlled for the personal benefits of others not pointing any fingers but the CIA i think has alot of explaining to do if word ever got out about their precious little operations theyve been doing in how they control both sides of the 2 "wars"



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnquindell
reply to post by abe froman
 
People would be more willing and less fearful of adopting the views of 911Truth activists if they felt they were calling for forgiveness rather than retribution and punishment.

The peace movement should call for granting amnesty from prosecution and guarantee of an ample, lifetime pension to anyone who agrees to testify on their roles in the events of 9/11, extending this offer to any members of the US government, foreign governments and/or terrorist groups involved in the planning or execution of the attacks of that day.

Additionally, individuals should step forward and volunteer to spend time working with those who give testimony on crimes they have committed so that they might be reintegrated into society.

Instead of executing Nazi war criminals we should have devoted all the human resources available to us to rehabilitating them, awakening in them awareness of the nature of their actions so that they could have come to understand that they must make amends. If they had remained alive they would have been a living testament to the transformative powers of forgiveness.

Historians and psychologists especially should come out in favor of preserving invaluable study material in the form of the opportunity to converse with the authors of unfortunate historical deeds.

We must find a solution to the existing state of affairs that would be acceptable to both the accusers and the accused. It should solve the problem it sets out to solve without creating additional problems. It should present itself as an ethical means to an ethical end.

In "The Art of War", Sun Tzu said never to surround an enemy. If you do not
leave him an out, he will fight to the last man.

For an interesting discussion of these ideas please see (and expand the comments) here:
www.opednews.com...


What has been done, and allowed to happen by the US power structure is tantamount to treason. You cannot "rehabilitate" monsters. Your idea that, rather than trying and executing Nazis, we should have shown them love and forgiveness is probably one of the most offensive things I've ever heard. When a government stops serving its people and engages in activities that are morally deplorable and anathema to its citizens, nothing less than revolution is warranted. These are not people who can be simply censured and rehabilitated. They are power and control-hungry terrorists who thrive on the fear and subservience of the common man. Right now in the US, we are on the verge of having the Constitution yanked out from beneath our feet. No matter the cost, that cannot be allowed to happen. Now is not the time for idealistic musings; it is time for a complete regime change (i.e. revolution by the people).



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radooma
just a theory but doesnt it seem like the war on drugs and the war on terror have just been controlled for the personal benefits of others not pointing any fingers but the CIA i think has alot of explaining to do if word ever got out about their precious little operations theyve been doing in how they control both sides of the 2 "wars"


You should Google "Mike Ruppert" if you're not already familiar with him. It's pretty well known that the CIA has been complicit in the production, importation, and sale of "illegal" drugs for quite some time. Secret operations and Special Access Programs require massive funding, and a large portion of those funds come both directly and indirectly from the "War on Drugs". You hit the nail on the head when you said they've been controlling both sides of the drug "war".



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman
 


the government is mocking the truth, so what seems to be the problem?



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman
 


Justice.

Murder won't accomplish anything. I know it's hard to understand when you let your emotions rule you and not common sense, but murdering anyone is not an answer.

While we're at it... I wish for Bush, Cheney and the rest of the mafia to be punished in the same manner as their accomplices.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's hard to say.

In my own opinion, the saying ''Lead by example'' wouldn't be a good cause, seeing as we'd most likely start cutting their heads off as well.

But. As a soldier, I say burn them alive, or stone them like they do back home.

//Mumbles something about the Illuminati//



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'd like to see them released.

I'm 100% certain they have nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. The real perpetrators are to be found in Washington and Israel.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Even the MSM in the UK condemn these 'show trials'

www.guardian.co.uk...

Also note that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the 'mastermind' of 9/11 took a FULL 4 years to admit his guilt of the 9/11 attacks!

4 years of torture to admit to something you would think a terrorist would be proud of!



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My brother was in the 1st tower hit on the 61st floor he didn't survive I want these basta*** killed I don't care how.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Whether you want justice, or revenge for 9/11, nailing these patsies is pointless. If you want the guys who really did it, try going to tel-aviv and langley. Plenty of guilty mother#ers to be found in either place..



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The terrorists are not on trial (yet) bush and cheney etc are still walking around free. Until i see them in the dock then I know tyranny is comming.

The day Bush and cheney get the death penalty for thier hideous 9/11 crimes will be the day tyranny is definately on the run.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman
 


This is BS. If US Government plotted 9/11 then essentially there are no real terrorists, only puppets to make you fear. This is instigated on both sides.



posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The terrorists are not on trial (yet) bush and cheney etc are still walking around free. Until i see them in the dock then I know tyranny is comming.

The day Bush and cheney get the death penalty for thier hideous 9/11 crimes will be the day tyranny is definately on the run.


What I want to know is how the hell Cheney qualified for a heart transplant. The man is 71 years old, and not exactly what you'd call "fit". I think it's also interesting that he's able to shoot someone in the face with buckshot and have the guy go on television 2 days later and apologize to HIM! I am so sick of the BS lies and lip service he and his cohorts constantly spew.

Note to self: Modify living will to exclude these sons of b|tches from receiving any of my organs, should I expire.
2nd Note to Self: Find whoever provided Cheney that heart and slap their nearest living relative.






top topics



 
7
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

log in

join