It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the best water for consumption?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

For bottled water I occasionally use Poland Spring or Iceland spring water.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
RO.

If you should be worried about the minerals it might leech then that means you don't eat good which means your water might not be your biggest problem in yuour health.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

There is a water that comes from a natural artesian well in New Zealand. Its been checked out to be 15 thousand years old,.Its PH is 8.7 the old time maoris called it "Te rata" which means "the healer"..With that high PH id think it alkanised the blood quite quickly and killed off the nasties. Its called "Wairoa water" and has been used since the late eighteenth century with claims that it will cure anything.Its exported and was given the best tasting bottled water award.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
11 year old post. But anyways, the best water I’ve ever tasted in my life was on an actual glacier, in the summer little pools or bowls of melted glacier ice are formed by specs of rock heated by the sun.

Not only I was drinking thousands of year old water, I know it’s never been passed through by any human. The taste was almost addicting, has an ozone fresh taste.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join