It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello world, from another Uk member.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A big hello to all contributors and members of ATS, and a big thank you, for putting it out there, and taking the time
To deliver so much news, information, and trying to put out the truth, rather than leaving many to rely on the BS put out on mainstream media.

I hope to partake in many a debate, and present a lot of my own study, especially regarding this rather dramatic year of 2012. But that's for another time.

Take it easy everybody, speak to you soon.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

Welcome Titan...

and trying to put out the truth

The truth is indeed engraved upon these hallowed halls, but so are the asinine, so prepare to sift thru it...

Keep an open mind, watch your 6 and drink before posting on occasion...

edit on 7-5-2012 by facelift because: mmaarrg

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

wellcome fellow brit

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to the ats sub atomic family.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Titan25

Welcome from North Yorkshire ... enjoy and hold on tight there is a high risk of losing your sanity during the ride

Woody

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I wish you will have a good stay here on the forum. You find me mostly in the prophecy and paranormal forums. As we all know 2012 may be a special year but the old prophecies have been changed alot I think. And it is due to the world´s people waking up to the fact that one has to choose between a good or evil path in the future and many people want to become good people. Many have realized that they come naked at birth and they go naked at death, meaning they can only bring the good and bad deeds with them after death, not a single penny can be taken to the next station...

Everything in this world is balanced, one positive is accompanied by one negative in physics, the same goes for human beings I believe. So the good force in this world, where is it, the emergency exit for the good people?

From my shallow perspective I believe Falun Dafa Qi Gong(cultivation of mind and body) is that thing, I urge everyone to investigate it for themselves. It is free of charge, has no membership and it is persecuted and slanderred by the Communists in China. But I claim that Falun Dafa practitioners are really kindhearted and good people.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join