It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Trial Muslim Terrorists: "I spit on their Graves" KSM and co-jihadists mock victims, turn cour

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The afghan war is going horibly, so what better way to boost dying patriotism then having the terrorists mock the victims. It is designed to get people mad. Interesting how this is a closed tial yet the media has plenty of tid bits of juicy inflammatory facts to dish out. I'm not saying these suspsects are actors, but they want martyrdom so they will not care if they die. The media is just using it to fuel racism. If the U.S. had evidence they would not have waited so long for a trial, nor would they distract from their evidence with these terroist's distractions. Look if you committed murder one in Alabama and you made a mockery in cour the judge wouldn't cry: "oh please stop making a mockery, look how you sully this court" instead they would eiyher sentence you or throw you back in jail. Sheesh, trial is stalled cause someone made a paper airplane. Ingenius defense! Not!

If this trial were real, KSM's lawyer would move for dismissal on grounds of illegal torture against the suspect, instead the lawyer wore a burka. Either the suspects are idiots or this is meant to be a pony show.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
The afghan war is going horibly, so what better way to boost dying patriotism then having the terrorists mock the victims. It is designed to get people mad. Interesting how this is a closed tial yet the media has plenty of tid bits of juicy inflammatory facts to dish out. I'm not saying these suspsects are actors, but they want martyrdom so they will not care if they die. The media is just using it to fuel racism. If the U.S. had evidence they would not have waited so long for a trial, nor would they distract from their evidence with these terroist's distractions. Look if you committed murder one in Alabama and you made a mockery in cour the judge wouldn't cry: "oh please stop making a mockery, look how you sully this court" instead they would eiyher sentence you or throw you back in jail. Sheesh, trial is stalled cause someone made a paper airplane. Ingenius defense! Not!

If this trial were real, KSM's lawyer would move for dismissal on grounds of illegal torture against the suspect, instead the lawyer wore a burka. Either the suspects are idiots or this is meant to be a pony show.

Are you suggesting an election year ploy?

If so, then "bravo"!

Interesting thought.

Side note; it's thinking like this that keeps me at ATS.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think it it has been widely publised that KSM addmitted to blowing up buildings that weren't even built before he was incarcerated....

now if it was Bush ( any or), Cheney, Powel and Rice and Hillary and Bill in court...
( at least Blankfiend and Corzine )
oh wait they are free...

now thats contempt

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What a !@!#@#!

See right there people that is what we have been fighting for the last decade and of course some idiots just want to "catch and release" those people.

Some people in this country just do not have a damn clue and hell even if Gore won the 2000 election 9-11 would have still happened i guess people just fail to grasp those hijackers were already in this country at that time.

He needs to fry don't really care of that offends people on here people get respect when they can show it to others the fact is

He didn't and neither does their "cohorts".

edit on 7-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FJKchristain

I have heard over and over again "the mastermind of 911" then i thought we killed him

Nope, officially KSM was the “architect of 9/11” it was his plan, Bin Laden was never wanted in connection with 9/11 however KSM was a member of his (bin Laden’s) Al-Qa’ida terrorist network. It is also said that Bin Laden gave the go-ahead for the operation, provided finance, consulted KSM on the plans and gave training to the hi-jackers. He was not however the “9/11 mastermind” that label sits firmly on the shoulders of KSM

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Getting upset from their mocking behavior seems a bit narrow, what did the families expect?

But really they already know their fate more than likely, added to that their religious beliefs and there really isn't a need to act decently during their trial.
edit on 5/7/2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by miniatus

Well then, instead of letting them become martyrs, maybe we shoukd keep them alive and put them in general population in a regular american prison.

edit on 7-5-2012 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

They wouldn't last long there...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Dude the terrorists have already won. First of all we bombed their countries and 9.11 was a response to our constant bombing in the middle east. Do you think that these people care about the material world? If you do not understand this then this 'war' on terrorism will never be won. It is a war on Islam in disguise.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
A trial is too good for this guy.
I know how to keep him from his virgins and dispose of him like the animal he is.

if they don't prove he is guilty...ummm
(The buildings KSM addmitted to blowing up didn't even exist when he was incarcerated as I posted above)
Hell, you could be next
down on the farm where some are more equal then others
edit on 7-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The mockery started when Khaled SHeikh Mohammad was water boarded 183 times by CIA and his family was kidnapped by US Government agencies and threatened to kill if he did not agree to the charges to extract confession from him. These alleged terrorists are just following the footsteps laid by US government.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Congrats! You're the second person to mention that in this little thread. Do you support the acts of terrorists? I'm sure you're familiar with terror attacks in New Delhi and Mumbai. You've got your own problems to deal with and govt. that seems incapable of protecting its people.

We don't water board anymore. Obama just kills them in a drone strike without ever gaining any intelligence from them. Water boarding works! Human assets work. Can't do the time, don't do the crime. Do whatever it takes to keep the people safe.
edit on 8-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Congrats! You're the second person to mention that in this little thread.

I didn't read the entire thread and just replied to your post directly. I'll take care in future not to repeat things already mentioned earlier.

Do you support the acts of terrorists?

Do I support attacks on 9/11..no I don't. But torturing someone and kidnapping their families to make them say things what you want to hear does not make them terrorists. These people said exactly what the agencies wanted to hear under torture and under fear for safety of their families.

I'm sure you're familiar with terror attacks in New Delhi and Mumbai.

Yes I am aware of the attacks that happen here. That does not mean I will agree to everything extracted under torture.

You've got your own problems to deal with and govt. that seems incapable of protecting its people.

Something I agree with. Being boxed in by volatile neighbouring countries doesn't help either.

We don't water board anymore. Obama just kills them in a drone strike without ever gaining any intelligence from them. Water boarding works! Human assets work. Can't do the time, don't do the crime. Do whatever it takes to keep the people safe.

If torturing works..you can water board a 7 - 70 year old and make them accept they attacked the trade towers on 9/11. Infact just go ahead and water board the current President of US, Obama or ex president Bush or Clinton 183 times and kidnap their families (Obama's daughters or Clinton's daughter) and threaten to kill and rape them if they don't agree that they attacked on 9/11. I'm pretty sure they will agree to those charges.

About your air strikes killing terrorists..I didn't knew these 5 kids and their mother was part of it
NATO Admits Killing Afghan Mother, 5 Children in Air Strike

There would be thousand more cases like this which either go unreported or suppressed by the all too powerful American media.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Ek Bharatiya because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

They don't have the benefit of growing up in a western culture.

They don't deserve to be using up any more oxygen.

In my humble opinion, of course.

What?

So if someone does not grow up in western culture they do not deserve to live?

HOW DARE YOU

NOW I know why the United States military has committed the atrocities they have across the globe.Nazi Germany reenacted... evil personified.

I take back every nice thing I ever said, every nice thing I ever tried to do, you people are lost and without hope

I simply believed the people of this country and this country simply misunderstood..you do not misunderstand a darn thing.... you do know exactly what you are doing

You people are no better than Hitler.... its only not the Jews this time... its the Arabs and Persians....That is what this country and the people of this country stand for

the line in the sand has been drawn....

Just remember... you, a representative of the US military... drew the line...

I support equality for mankind, I support freedom to be different, I support freedom to have different believes and different cultures and different ways.....You support oppression, you support racial and cultural superiority, you support hatred of your fellow man.... you support all that is evil.... and I will have no part of it....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

911 Trial Muslim Terrorists: "I spit on their Graves"

To spit on the graves of these children ... to rejoice at the grief of the innocent children who lost parents ... that's pretty damn sick.

The littlest victims of 9/11

Christine Lee Hanson, 2, Groton, Mass.
•David Brandhorst, 3, Los Angeles, Calif.
•Juliana McCourt, 4, New London, Conn.
•Bernard Brown II, 11, Washington, D.C.
•Asia Cottom, 11, Washington, D.C.
•Rodney Dickens, 11, Washington, D.C.
•Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, Md.
•Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Md.

Too young to comprehend evil, the Pokemon fan, the Tweety Bird lover, and the toddler who believed Mickey Mouse is real were assassinated by terrorists on Sept. 11. Three months later, the story of the eight child victims remains largely untold. Ranging in age from 2 to 11, they climbed aboard two thundering jetliners high on life, as only innocent children can be. Their last moments were filled with ghastly horror.

Casualties of September 11 Attacks

New York Mag

•Estimated number of children who lost a parent: 3,051

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
We don't water board anymore.

The official word from both the Bush43 administration and the Obama administration is that only three people were ever waterboarded over all this. Three. And they gained vital information that saved American lives from doing so. Yes, I believe water boarding is torture. But I'd rather those three terrorists were waterboarded rather than having more innocent people die.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is just a big drama.

The real terrorists are sitting in pentagon and israel.

Islam was around for 1400 years yet it suddenly becomes a terrorist religion after 9/11?

Than you have cavemen commanding from a cave to fly multiple planes directly into their targets like F-22 pro pilots? Wasn't a simillar attack planned during Bush seniors time in 90/91? So no precautions were taken?

If these people were such masterminds and architects behind 9/11 attacks than why haven't they managed to pull of another similar attack rather than resorting to underwear's, letters and print cartridges?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Islam was around for 1400 years yet it suddenly becomes a terrorist religion after 9/11?

If you had ever read the history on Islam, you'd know it wasn't suddenly a terrorist religion.
It was born of murder and spread through death and destruction. It didn't happen 'suddenly'.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This is a interesting comment, many people take this simplistic view that terrorism started on 9/11. This is wrong, however it was 9/11 that really put terrorism into the public eye of the west as prior to 9/11 terrorism had been limited to foreign events or small scale domestic attacks that appear to have been dealt with effectively by law enforcement.

Yet even in America prior to 9/11 domestic attacks by violent Islamic extremists had taken place for instance the 1993 trade centre bombing and the CIA shootings that also took place that year. The roots of modern violent Islamic extremism go back to the 1940/50’s and the actions of the Muslim Brotherhood a full history of terrorism from then until 9/11 would fill several books so I attempt to provide a full explanation rather just point out that it didn’t all start with 9/11.

What is also important to remember is that there are over 1 billion Muslims in this world, the vast majority of them are peaceful.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Holy Haters Batman! It's getting a little rough in here! I sure can't argue much with the headline and start. My own feelings and personal desires to see KSM in a room alone for just 10-15 minutes are well known and very much alive and going well.

C'mon though.. We can't hate a fair % of the world population because their culture produces more than it's fair share of motivated Monsters. They're supposed to be the ones to hold grudges so strong they're still killing over things a century or two later.
Yet, more and more..I see folks who have always had balance and temperment, starting to call for simply killing everyone. I'm frustrated too...but...becoming what we're fighting is the TRUE victory our enemy seeks. They can never really achieve more, but if they can get that, they have destroyed all that made us special to begin with. We're actually starting to become what they've absurdly accused us of being for decades.

More importantly... guys...and girls ... this isn't looking like a game anymore. I've begun to temper my statements some because I'am seeing things come together for the first time in my life to cause me to believe war and fighting may actually happen inside U.S. borders and far more than a 1 day attack scenario.

We may we fighitng some of thesse people...and finding the opportunity to develop friendships with others... As I've said, 1.5+ Billion Islamic believers in the world means only a tiny % are Islamic Jihadi Fighters. Anything else being true wouldn't see us in as good a position as we still are...given how badly this whole war has been handled.

The least we can do is not work too hard in correcting that situation by making this a war of religion for real...
I'll hop off and be quiet now.. I promise.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dont get self righteous, its not like your culture doesn't produce any monsters...

Id say we are about even for monster production...

i m giving u a star anyway even though im ... lol... frustrated

edit on 9-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join