911 Trial Muslim Terrorists: "I spit on their Graves" KSM and co-jihadists mock victims, turn cour

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Let the mockery of our justice system ensue! What in the hell is going on. First the defense attorney wears a full Hijab/burka because she claims that she is "required to" wear it and asked the court to order ALL WOMEN in the court to wear similar garb. Now this... Read on...

What an embarrassing moment for our nation! A disgrace to the memories of those who were killed and a disgrace to their still grieving families.

A whining five-fiend circus opened in Guantanamo Bay yesterday as 9/11 ringmaster Khalid Sheik Mohammed and four co-conspiring clowns made a mockery of the military tribunal trying them on 2,976 counts of murder.

In court for the first time in more than three years, Mohammed — who says he personally beheaded Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl — refused to speak, stood up to pray and even removed earphones providing Arabic translations of the proceedings.

The terror fiend and his four cohorts did all they could to defy the court, delay the proceeding and cause anguish for family members of victims watching the hearing.

This must stop. The suspects ignored the judge, dropped to their knees and began to pray in the middle of the hearing.

Brace yourself

In perhaps the most brazen act, suspect Ramzi Binalshibh ended the 13-hour day by giving a mocking thumbs-up and a smile to two 9/11 victim relatives who were staring daggers at him through a glass partition from the area reserved for people who lost loved ones.

The taunt caused one of the heartbroken 9/11 family members to exclaim “mother f----r.”

A paper airplane was made in yet another disrespectful act

In another sick and tasteless gesture, defendant Walid bin Attash made a paper airplane out of a piece of legal paper and placed it over his microphone. A guard soon confiscated the cruel reminder of the attack.

Where are the contempt charges? This is a military tribunal so I'm not sure what can be done about this. This was just DAY ONE!!

Adding to the hearing’s circus-like atmosphere, Mohammed — who wore a white turban and gray beard streaked with red dye — and three of the accused randomly stood at various times during the hearing and bowed in prayer.

Later, while bin Attash’s lawyer was speaking with Army Col. James Pohl, the tribunal’s president, bin Attash removed his shirt in an effort to show scars he claimed came from abuse by guards. It was not clear if he actually had any marks on him.

At one point, two of the terrorists passed around a copy the Economist magazine and skimmed it.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Just Shameful!! This should get interesting as this case finally moves forward. Please keep the families of those killed on 9/11 in your thoughts and prayers as they have to endure what is to come.

www.nypost.com...

edit on 7-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So for all the 9/11 truthers out there...

Is this all a mockery? Is he a hired actor? Did he really have anything to do with 9/11?
Did he get approached by CIA/FBI as an informant, really did get 17 hi-jackers to destroy towers same time the bombs were planeted in the buildings? LOL.

I await answers.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
They know when this is over they will all hang, so there is nothing for them to lose with their antics and shenanigans.And we will most certainly hang them. He who laughs last laughs best.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

how will we ever know? He was water boarded 183 times, survived more torture than any can imagine. How will we ever know? His mind os gone, whatever he may or may not have said under torture was to stop the torture. We have no certainty of any truth... only certainty of evil actions. The question will always remain by whom?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well keep in mind, these are men that want to be martyrs .. I doubt they care about the legal process very much..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Well then, instead of letting them become martyrs, maybe we shoukd keep them alive and put them in general population in a regular american prison.

edit on 7-5-2012 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I guess i have a few questions on this topic. I have heard over and over again "the mastermind of 911" then i thought we killed him, but still i hear it with this trail over and over. when this guy or those guys get killed who will be the next mastermind? it is ridiculas. i understand the family of victims need closer but isnt that why we killed Bin Laden? when these guys get killed there will be another person or group of people to go after to end the 911 madness. One day we will gert the truth...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I know this will cause an issue among some here.

Too damned bad.

I believe that they were responsible for the 9/11 attacks. (sorry, truthers)
I believe they are guilty of attacks against America.

I also believe in .38 calibre justice.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thats no issue for me. I bet we could pay off the national debt by having a lottery where the winner gets to pull the trigger. Not to mention the pay per view rights.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

Well then, instead of letting them become martyrs, maybe we shoukd keep them alive and put them in general population in a regular american prison.

Pelican Bay..............

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Regardless of anyone's opinion on 9/11 this is just sad. No matter who was behind the attacks and whether these people are paid actors
or actually responsible for that many murders, this is devastating for these families. I hope they have to courage to stick through the trails and get the little bit of justice they can for their family members because killed.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Thats no issue for me. I bet we could pay off the national debt by having a lottery where the winner gets to pull the trigger. Not to mention the pay per view rights.

I get the sense of revenge in that post.. and I don't think they deserve special treatment.. but when we start to become animalistic in that fashion, it's a horrible sign for society as a whole.. The idea of a lottery where the winner gets to execute a criminal just takes me back cheesy 80s movies that represented a horrible future society ...

Running man even comes to mind..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheart
Regardless of anyone's opinion on 9/11 this is just sad. No matter who was behind the attacks and whether these people are paid actors
or actually responsible for that many murders, this is devastating for these families. I hope they have to courage to stick through the trails and get the little bit of justice they can for their family members because killed.

Let them get their justice from former presidents, the CIA, and the state department who have mangled foreign policy and hurt people in foreign lands so that we became the most hated country on Earth. Let them get their justice from the Billionaires who sell arms to Israel so they can kill and torture Muslims. Let them get their justice from Silverstein who made SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS on the collapse of the twin towers. HE KNEW SOMETHING.

THATS RIGHT SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS!! What did he know? What did all the folks who stayed home on 911 know?

But lets blame it on the Muslims. Who doesn't love to kill Muslims?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

I get the sense of revenge in that post.. and I don't think they deserve special treatment.. but when we start to become animalistic in that fashion, it's a horrible sign for society as a whole.. The idea of a lottery where the winner gets to execute a criminal just takes me back cheesy 80s movies that represented a horrible future society ...

Running man even comes to mind..

I wouldn't give them a head start.

Look, we're dealing with a mindset that sees negotiation as a weakness. That sees compromise as a weakness.
They don't have the benefit of growing up in a western culture.

They don't deserve to be using up any more oxygen.

In my humble opinion, of course.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I'm not arguing other people didn't know about the attack. However, the odds the truth is ever going to come out? Low. This is going to be the little bit of justice and closure that these families will ever get in their lifetime. I have nothing against Muslims or the middle east. I have things against people who mock those in mourning, regardless of race, sex, or religion. Who doesn't love killing Muslims? I certainly do if they are responsible for 3,000 deaths. I'm for killing Catholics (I single them out, because that is what I am) if it can be proven that they needlessly killed 3.000 people.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

We should not weep for those who want to destroy us, we should not weep for those that gleefully murder us, sometimes justice and revenge go hand in hand. This guy proudly boasts about personally decapitating an innocent man. There is a time for mercy but this is not it. I will rejoice in the death of my enemy, without a weak stomach and without guilt.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

We should not weep for those who want to destroy us, we should not weep for those that gleefully murder us, sometimes justice and revenge go hand in hand. This guy proudly boasts about personally decapitating an innocent man. There is a time for mercy but this is not it. I will rejoice in the death of my enemy, without a weak stomach and without guilt.

I'm not weeping for them.. I just find the idea of turning a death penalty into a reality show a bit disgusting and uncivilized .. In a way, this would be precisely what they would hope for .. A steady decline of our values, chipping away at rights, freedom.. justice.. and who said anything about mercy? .. I firmly expect they'll all be executed and that's exactly what they should get.. But I think we're beyond the days of public execution for entertainment... If not, I don't want to live on this planet anymore =)

Mob mentality, vigilante justice, blood lust from revenge.. rarely ends well

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If you think we are beyond public execution as a form of entertainment, you don't know these guys very well. They fill soccer stadiums for public beheadings, the highlight of many of their days is actually getting to stone their neighbors to death, look for the videos and you can see their great big grins as they pound rocks together in anticipation of bashing in the head of someone in their village that they've known their whole life. Quid pro quo.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
So for all the 9/11 truthers out there...

Is this all a mockery? Is he a hired actor? Did he really have anything to do with 9/11?
Did he get approached by CIA/FBI as an informant, really did get 17 hi-jackers to destroy towers same time the bombs were planeted in the buildings? LOL.

I await answers.

The broadway bomber proudly proclaimed guilt despite a 100 % dud failure, so it is not out of the possibility that they were coerced in some way. Remember that no video exists of the court, only a one sided msm transcript, and we know how trustworthy they are, so we have no idea how they really acted. Also KSM was water boarded over a hundred times, in any other court that would be called cruel and unsual, so the only real mockery going on is the fact that this is in a military trial ten years after the fact. Their evidence can't hold up in a real court. If they had real evidence, they wouldn't be complainng about suspect's antics, it would be "here's the evidence. Capital punishment. Good night." Instead they are all "the terrorists are
making a mockery of our torture trial".

It is obvious that this is intentionally meant to piss people off, I'll explain in my next post.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A trial is too good for this guy.
I know how to keep him from his virgins and dispose of him like the animal he is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join