It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul evidence of human spiritual awakening in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I've been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on clocks for almost a year now. I always just happen to glance at the clock right at that very moment, twice a day. This will happen when I'm not even aware of what time it is, usually when I'm in deep thought or doing something that involves concentration, like when I'm playing one of my instruments. It's not even a conscious decision to look at the clock. I just get a strange urge to turn my head.

It's a relief to know that others are experiencing this. Apparently many people all over the world experience this unusual enigma according to some of the research I've done on the internet.

Have a look at these letters from people all over the world that experience this. There are pages and pages of archived emails sent to the creators of greatdreams.com

www.greatdreams.com...

From my point of view you are expeiancing something called synchronicity. You might notice that you might be meeting people that give you information that you are wondering about. It is like there is a fate that is working on you and you just have to give in to your hunches. I get multipes of 11 all the time or patterns like 12:21 or 13:37. It has been going into overdrive lately and my forehead is being pushed often now.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

Originally posted by DakotaCensus

I believe this is actually called confirmation bias, as in every time you notice a synchronicity of some sort it carries more weight then the 10,000 time things weren't in sync.

I heard about that. You may more attention to something once you start looking for that thing. Whereas previously, you would just ignore it.

That is a nice explanation but it do not fly for me. You are right that you are seeing it more because you know what to look for but it happens to such a degree that it cannot be explained away. You notice that you head moves without you conciously controling it any you get a muliplier of 11 on your clock and your milage on your car. You make a call on your phone and its a multiplier.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The fact is he is not that popular? Are you serious? It's obvious that he is popular. Have you seen his rallies? Compare them to that of Romney's.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

Popular is a measure of how many people like. In the case of Ron Paul he has a small excited following. That does not make him popular. He is and has been trailing in the votes.

Just like John Anderson he has:
1. run as an independent
2. great fans
3. won a little
4. lost a lot
5. never made the big time

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

From my point of view you are expeiancing something called synchronicity. You might notice that you might be meeting people that give you information that you are wondering about. It is like there is a fate that is working on you and you just have to give in to your hunches. I get multipes of 11 all the time or patterns like 12:21 or 13:37. It has been going into overdrive lately and my forehead is being pushed often now.

Sounds like 11 was enough for you so you have to keep adding in more values to get the same kick.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OP, I can only speak from my own experience, but I believe Ron Paul has been the catalyst that has brought people together on many levels. I attended his rally in U.C. Davis last week, (I was front row dead center with Ron Paul sign in hand...lol), and there was a very positive energy that I don't think I've ever felt in a crowd of that size before. I think it was felt by many others as well, because as I looked around the crowd, we all smiled at each other and it literally felt like love was all around. I know this sounds dumb and that I'm probably gonna hear giggles from ATS members, but I don't care.

The energy that is fueling this Ron Paul revolution is something that can't be explained. All I know is, when you are among these massive crowds at Ron Paul gatherings, you feel a unity you probably have never felt before. There is zero negative engergy around you.

This is what happens when people unite for a common good. We are a powerful species if we can rise above our hate and negativity, believe me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by swoopaloop

Popular is a measure of how many people like. In the case of Ron Paul he has a small excited following. That does not make him popular. He is and has been trailing in the votes.

Just like John Anderson he has:
1. run as an independent
2. great fans
3. won a little
4. lost a lot
5. never made the big time

You know something, all your piddly attempts at bringing a cloud over Ron Paul and his movement is an exercise in futility. All you're doing is making yourself look like a clown.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012I see numbers like 11:11

Certain people signed up long before they were born to guide this world into a new goldern era.

The Urantia-book has a reference to the Wake-Up Call 1111.

77:8.11 The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space.

www.urantia.org...

This world is about to go through a major transformation for the better in the coming months.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

No need to get pissy simply because your fake delegate slates didn't work in Nevada.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop

The fact is he is not that popular? Are you serious? It's obvious that he is popular. Have you seen his rallies? Compare them to that of Romney's.

He's mad because his Romney convention bag full of tricks didn't work. Boo hoo........

Cry me a river........

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

You know something, all your piddly attempts at bringing a cloud over Ron Paul and his movement is an exercise in futility. All you're doing is making yourself look like a clown.

Someone that misrepresents my statements looks like a clown.

All I have stated is that he is not that popular. The numbers speak for themselves. He has garnered only 10% of the vote. You did go to a rally and you were impressed by the passion you encountered. As I stated he has great fans such as yourself.

I have never stated whether or not I was a fan of his. For all you know I voted for him in the last election. I may have been one of the 48,000 or so people that voted for Ron Paul.

PS John Anderson got 7% of the vote. George Wallace got 14% when he ran for president in 1968.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

No need to get pissy simply because your fake delegate slates didn't work in Nevada.

Again. You have no idea who I am interested in. Childish commentary such as this is off topic.

Can you show that Ron Paul is popular?

I suspect he might get more than the paltry 48000 votes he got in 2008 were he to run again as an independent.

Seems more dead people vote int he US than voted for Ron Paul last time.
townhall.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

He's mad because his Romney convention bag full of tricks didn't work. Boo hoo........

Cry me a river.......

To characterize me as mad is ludicrous. Please read my posts.

I have shown that Ron Paul is still a distant 4th in a 4 way race. He has never built up significant numbers despite years of effort. He only remains viable because of his fervent fans. The same could be said of Pat Buchanan, George Wallace, or Lyndon Larouche.

BTW, LaRouche got 40,000 votes in 1976 losing out to Ron Paul's 2008 performance by 8000 votes

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

Peace, love, and compassion is part of evolving. Fear, hatred, greed, and violence are the ways of ignorance and the unenlightened.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wonderful. Just wonderful. Someone had the idea to combine politics and religion, the two most controversial topics, and top it off with everyone's favorite hero, Ron Paul.

No one alive today is evidence of spiritual awakening. The day we all stop fighting, and decide that if this world and its inhabitants is to survive, we have to grow up...the day not a single gun is fired, not a single punch is thrown, not a single lie is told...the day we are one with each other, and completely at peace...

That is the day we will have evidence of spiritual awakening. And no one man is going to do that. If it were possible, it would have happened by now. And I'm pretty sure if it does, by some miracle, occur...it won't be by Ron Paul's hand.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Why do you Americans feel like everything revolves around YOU, just because there is one decent politician running for presidency in America does not mean some "New Age" is about to sweep the entire world. Get over yourselves.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Personally I have no doubt that there is a shift in consciousness taking place right now, as many have predicted. Some have embraced it , Some haven't. I do think Ron Paul is spearheading that to a certain extent, whether he becomes president or not is irrelevant, its the energy and positivity and the hope that is coming from his message. People are standing up and saying no,the world is not in order and for the first time they are seeing that they can actually change it.
People are waking up, they are seeing through the lies, The fifth dimension is about being able to see through lies, to see through all that is and false.
There is a restlessness now, the old norms are fading away, The old structures are crumbling.

And no, I don't think that it is a coincidence that the Maya predicted that the old world would end at this time.

The Hindus predicted that around this time would be the coming of Shiva, the god of death and rebirth.

Astrology points to the influence of Pluto at this time, Pluto is known as the revealer, who will reveal falsehoods and allow us to see clearly.

In Christian occultism I believe that what we are seeing is Armageddon, but it is not a physical battle but an intellectual battle being fought all around us.

We are also passing through a belt of photonic light at this time as we pass the Galactic plane, Photons are the highest form of light, and much has been written about photonic light and its connection to consciousness.

The Hopi said of this time...

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. For we are the ones we have been waiting for.

Who knows, but its an interesting topic, and the OP is making a smart observation, so i wouldnt knock it.

edit on 7-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Amen! There is no denying it. What I find sad is those persons who, for a love of money, would forsake their own quiet little voice telling them humanity is kind. Humanity is generous. Humanity is loving. We all have far, far more in common than not.

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING & IT'S GONNA BE GOOD, DAMN GOOD!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Why do you Americans feel like everything revolves around YOU, just because there is one decent politician running for presidency in America does not mean some "New Age" is about to sweep the entire world. Get over yourselves.

If you read the OP you would see I am not American
In fact I'm worse in your opinion no doubt because I'm English

Also, I wasn't saying Ron Paul is the ONLY evidence. Seems like you just read the thread title and made your judgement.

I think there is a 'worldwide' awakening, and one area you can see that is in people starting to listen to the ideas of a politician who speaks out against TPTB. He's been there with the same message since the 80's and only recently have people suddenly started 'getting' his message.

It was an example to show a 'part' of this awakening, I used Ron Paul because I imagine most posters on here are American.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I was thinking, not a spiritual awakening but maybe a 2nd enlightenment period.
It is the age of information after all - with new methods of communication and greater access to information, it seems like it was bound to happen.

I think not only RP, but also occupy, the tea party - all these 'movements' - even this board - is evidence of it.
Instead of coffee shops, we might just have online forums...where the new Enlightenment age is born.

I dont' think there's any spiritual revolution, not yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join