It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul evidence of human spiritual awakening in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As we approach 21st December 2012, I feel like I've never felt before. I'm 28 now, but my current thoughts echo with so many other people, and the feeling is getting stronger and stronger.

It's an instinctual feeling that something is not right, my eyes have been opened to the disgusting misery around the world, and the sad reality that our 'democracies' are on many occasions responsible for it.

- The tragedy of Africa and brutal reality behind the poverty and plunder

www.asadismi.ws...

But this isn't a conspiracy thread, this is more about how more and more people are 'waking up' to the reality to the world around them, and the feeling for me that is it closely related to 2012.

For the past 6 months or more, whenever I'm thinking about 9/11 or Libya, I will see syncronised numbers on clocks. It's almost impossible to believe but I see numbers like 11:11, 22:33, and it happens most enough when I am questioning the world, especially times when I feel sorry for all those affected by the greed and corruption of others, the veil of propaganda and deceit that fools so many. It is almost as though I am being encouraged in my thoughts.

The following article discusses the human spiritual awakening that is happening- and is rising more and more as we approach the end of 2012-

www.illuminati-news.com...

When enough people are waking up, it affects the human consciousness as a whole, and people get revelations ‘out of nowhere’ and begin to research what they have experienced on a spiritual level. Personally, I have known about this conspiracy since the 80’s – before most of the now active researchers. But back then it was very, very hard to get anybody to listen. And those who did took a long time to put the pieces together. Now, you sometimes can tell a person once and he/she gets it! This is not because people are more intelligent now, but because the human consciousness vibrates on a higher level and more information is available to ‘download’ for those who are sensitive enough, which is an increasing amount of people.

People are waking up, the following article is of a recent protest in Berlin with Israelis and Iranians marching together against a war-

www.wsws.org...

Recently, I'd say in the last month or so, I've been having dreams about the world- very explict dreams reminding me that it is wrong, I've dreamt of being with people I don't know, those who suffer as a result of war and oppression, and I'm with them, seeing them as human beings just like me.

There's an overwhelming feeling that something is close. The only way to describe it is two lines that have been apart and they are drawing close, and when they touch there will be a transition. I can't explain it any other way than that, I don't feel in that moment 2012, I just feel it is close.

I also keep having an incredible recurring dream of a plane- a fururstic plane not from this time that crashes- I've had the same dream about 20 times, it is travelling much faster than current planes are capable, and it crashes, I'm not sure where I am in the dream but I'm observing from the ground and running to get away from the explosion. Whether this is related I don't know, but the dream has been happening the past year or so. Perhaps it is related to my fears and apprehensions of 2012.

But anyway, to get to the point from the title of the thread

This is where Ron Paul comes in. I'm not saying he will become President or anything, but you have to look at what is happening. He's been around for years, he was campaigning back in 1988 with the same message he has today- he wants to stand up against TPTB, simple as that.

His opinions are way ahead of what most people realised, it's only recently as people have been becoming more aware of the world around them that the message he has been pushing makes sense and his support has grown.

This is 1988! One of the youtube viewers somes it up in the comments saying "Shocks me that I never knew he existed before the last couple of years."

His message and the problems have been there, yet people have been in a slumber, yet now his popularity is rising.

Today-

I don't think people realise the scale of awakening occuring. TPTB use as much propaganda and deceit as they can muster, yet people ARE waking up, just look at the support Ron Paul has to show this.

Whatever is in store for us in 2012, at least we can take comfort that people are waking up and whilst the news reports all the killings and riots, to try and keep us in a state of negative energy and more open to their programming, millions ARE waking up.

I swear that video made me emotional and I'm not even American

My overall point is that as we go further into 2012, the spiritual awakening is happening, people are becoming aware of the realities of our world, it is a process that I feel gains momentum increasingly as the year passes. From Occupy Protests to support for Ron Paul that wasn't there depsite his message being around since the 80's, people are awakening.

aardenlight.blogspot.co.uk...

2012 is the end of a galactic cycle, an evolutionary shift, a group consciousness shift. It is a change in the vibrational frequency of the planet and therefore all the living beings on it. How you will be affected is up to you. If you are attached to the old ways and fear letting go then you will experience the cataclysmic effects many have predicted and speak about. If you let go and welcome the Source into your heart and life, if you remove the veils of illusion, and allow change to happen then the experience will be much easier and much more beautiful. You will be able to see beyond the initial chaos of change. Some of the key factors of experiencing this change are your perception and control of the fluctuations of your mind, and an ability to allow change to happen.

We will experience a great spiritual awakening. There will be many who will have a difficult time with it and there are many who are already waking up in preparation.

I really do believe many are waking up in preparation, whatever will happen I don't know, but I, and many others can feel it coming.

Sadly, for this reason, I believe TPTB are going to try and get their agenda moving before 21 December 2012. They need to act to stop this spiritual uprising, which is where the FEMA camps and potential for false flags to get us stuck in a WW3 scenario are very real- they need that negative energy prevalent to keep people in the position they want them- locked in this matrix like reality of control and exploitation.

Interesting times ahead

edit on 7-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
11, 22, and especially 33 are normally associated with the Freemasons.

I admire your optimism, but suggest you take some time out to reflect on what's been influencing you. I hope you are right, but get out and place yourself in the middle of people who completely do not share your ideas and see if your feeling continues.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on clocks for almost a year now. I always just happen to glance at the clock right at that very moment, twice a day. This will happen when I'm not even aware of what time it is, usually when I'm in deep thought or doing something that involves concentration, like when I'm playing one of my instruments. It's not even a conscious decision to look at the clock. I just get a strange urge to turn my head.

It's a relief to know that others are experiencing this. Apparently many people all over the world experience this unusual enigma according to some of the research I've done on the internet.

Have a look at these letters from people all over the world that experience this. There are pages and pages of archived emails sent to the creators of greatdreams.com

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You really expect actual answers? Spiritual types can't even prove there is a soul, much less prove it exists 'eternally'. When was the last 'awakeneing'? Here's a good one you never get any real answers to: what is 'soul evolution'? What did it evolve from, what did it evolve into, how is it evolving now. You'll likely never get any real meat and potato answers... just more one liners that spiritual types parrot about 'peace and love' and 'compassion'.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I've been seeing 11:11 and 1:11 on clocks for almost a year now. I always just happen to glance at the clock right at that very moment, twice a day. This will happen when I'm not even aware of what time it is, usually when I'm in deep thought or doing something that involves concentration, like when I'm playing one of my instruments. It's not even a conscious decision to look at the clock. I just get a strange urge to turn my head.

It's a relief to know that others are experiencing this. Apparently many people all over the world experience this unusual enigma according to some of the research I've done on the internet.

Have a look at these letters from people all over the world that experience this. There are pages and pages of archived emails sent to the creators of greatdreams.com

www.greatdreams.com...

Experienced it myself bigtime! I don't ascribe any spiritual or metaphysical BS to it whatsoever. People who don't look at digital clocks never care whether it's 11:11 or not! No, really! They don't! This is the kind of superstitious nonsense that holds us back as a race! The clock phenomena has also been associated with people who experience depression.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Or Ron Paul could be Evil. Like some of the 11:11 talk describes...

That's another theory.... But you will refuse to be objective i'm assuming

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
His popularity has a long way to go.

Since when does being a popular president get legislation passed? Do you expect 535 bought and paid for Congressmen to suddenly 'fall in line'? Or do you expect/want him to rule by executive order?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I was going to put that in the OP but it would have compiclated it too much

There's that many theories out there it gets very difficult to try and understand any of it.

I'm assuming you mean Ron Paul could be a 'False Prophet'- "And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray?"

I tend to hold hope though and stick with this line of thought-

That as the galactic cycle ends, our frequency rises with the Earth, hence our awareness of our reality increases also.

TPTB don't want this and want to continue their control past 2012 hence they try their best to keep us in a state of negative energy- through the news, sex and violence in music, wars, starvation, terrorism, fear etc.

They do such a good job of that, why can't people be happy and love each other- is it that dangerous that people do become much more aware in this state, and that to control us they need to keep up in fear?

Or maybe it is just human nature to be evil, killing, raping, expoliting filth? I don't believe that though, because the vast majority of people I know are capable of being good. Yet the world is constantly at war, people starving and living in poverty etc- there is something, a force at work keeping this state of the world- and they work hard to keep it that way IMO.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

"Evil" Ron Paul would just be another twist in this sequence of countless twists. With that said, I too have been noticing more time related synchronizations lately. Not to mention more dreams I have been able to remember. Who knows... maybe there is a greater shift going on making us more susceptible to synchronicity, dreams, and figures in real life who seem to stand for what most of us believe in.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

He could very well be a false prophet!

Look at how the Obama fans acted in 2008, how they idolized Obama, he could do no wrong... Now look right now at these threads of Ron Paul...

It's almost like you can take the Ron Paul's name in vein!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I don't think he will be president, I personally don't think enough people will wake up- TPTB have convinced too many that materialism and watching TV are more important than people starving to death in Africa etc, but he as a lot of support from those who now see the truth in his message- that the Fed has too much power and the Military Industrial Complex is keeping the world in a constant state of terror and anguish.

Look at Occupy Protests to show the levels of people waking up, whether you like it or not. And then look at the police who are willing to follow orders and protect this corrupt system.

2012 will be a turning point, I personally think mankind needs a lot of help though if 2012 will bring proper change and a chance for world peace.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

You should open your eyes. There are things that are far beyond human comprehension. Just because we don't understand something does not mean that it doesn't exist. Ants do not understand the internet. Does the internet not exist then? Can an ant prove to another ant the existence of the internet? Nope.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

"Evil" Ron Paul would just be another twist in this sequence of countless twists. With that said, I too have been noticing more time related synchronizations lately. Not to mention more dreams I have been able to remember. Who knows... maybe there is a greater shift going on making us more susceptible to synchronicity, dreams, and figures in real life who seem to stand for what most of us believe in.

The possibilites are outside our current understanding, but it would good to think so.

For me anyway, it helps explain the apparaent 'waking up' of people (referring to more people 'getting' Ron Paul's message, and more people seeing through the deceit and propaganda of our governments and media).

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

I believe this is actually called confirmation bias, as in every time you notice a synchronicity of some sort it carries more weight then the 10,000 time things weren't in sync.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DakotaCensus

I believe this is actually called confirmation bias, as in every time you notice a synchronicity of some sort it carries more weight then the 10,000 time things weren't in sync.

I heard about that. You may more attention to something once you start looking for that thing. Whereas previously, you would just ignore it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
reply to post by Balkan

You should open your eyes. There are things that are far beyond human comprehension. Just because we don't understand something does not mean that it doesn't exist. Ants do not understand the internet. Does the internet not exist then? Can an ant prove to another ant the existence of the internet? Nope.

Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat.

Burden of proof rests on those who make the claim.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

His message and the problems have been there, yet people have been in a slumber, yet now his popularity is rising.

His popularity may be rising, but he still has a long way to go. If he started in 1988, then he'll probably be popular to most Americans sometime in 2200.

I don't think people realise the scale of awakening occuring. TPTB use as much propaganda and deceit as they can muster, yet people ARE waking up, just look at the support Ron Paul has to show this.

In the primaries Ron Paul has received 10.6% of the primary vote. Yes, it is a poor indicator of the actual popularity. In fact, it might over represent his popularity.

Regardless of what I think or you think about Ron Paul the fact is that he is not that popular.

In 1988 John Anderson garnered 12% of the vote. He went on to run as a third party candidate for president and managed to get sufficient votes to qualify for government matched funding.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
NO NO NO.

He is an American so either way he will be corrupt and lie lie lie.

Its interbred into the water. ALL US candidates are nothing but wolves in sheep's clothes.

You will all follow this moron to your deaths because by the time you realize he was a PLANT you still won't believe it. You have never opened your eyes fully and stepped back.

This guys is a misleader. A deceiver. A cretin.

My proof....if he was completely above board...he would of met his maker by now. Plus he is American politician so that mean dishonest, devious and devilish.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Americans have no exclusive rights to politicians that lie lie lie. Seems that is a world wide problem as is leaders sending their people out as cannon fodder.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Putting people in prison/captivety is counterproductive against a person that is waking up. That will get the person time to think. It is the people caught up in the dream that are caught up in their selves and their egos and sometimes cant see anything of what is going on that will take longer to awakeen. You can put me in a jail all my life/isolated and I will still be happy. If you get killed you will just come back and continue the struggle. This planet will be more harmonious and evolve towards a heavenly state. There is not turning back. We can say it is only our own mind but we feel it all over the world. The will demands it. Justice, Peace, Harmony and nonduality.

The liars and manipulators need to loose their power forever and never be allowed any more power than their numbers allow. The egoparasitic sickness must stop. Namaste

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join