It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea seizes drugs made from dead babies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Is this why they have a one baby limit so the extra can be used for their ingredients? Wow! What an amazing country.

Are you doing comedy? Regardless, and as I've said before, you do not judge an entire group of people by the actions of a few who decide to sell something crazy. Otherwise, stereotypes are perpetuated unnecessarily and stereotypes are simplifications which is a shortcut, which you must never take. Why - because when you take a shortcut, you get shortchanged, or "played".
edit on 7-5-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: addition

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by redoubt

Talk about stupid... the west's export of their industrial plants to the PRC will come back to bite them... and again, us, square in the ass.

I think the west knows exactly what they are doing.

I think they 'think' they know... lol

They can't possibly be that stupid, can they?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

Originally posted by EvanB
I know how racist this sounds but hearing this and many other things just proves that the Chinese have no souls...

If learning about World War II has thought me anything it is that you don't judge an entire group of humans by the actions of a few. Am I right?

Without a doubt, but the number of people who should be held to judgement has greatly increased since the number of people who can honestly claim ignorance has declined due to todays ability to access information.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Is this why they have a one baby limit so the extra can be used for their ingredients? Wow! What an amazing country.

Are you doing comedy? Regardless, and as I've said before, you do not judge an entire group of people by the actions of a few who decide to sell something crazy. Otherwise, stereotypes are perpetuated unnecessarily and stereotypes are simplifications which is a shortcut, which you must never take. Why - because when you take a shortcut, you get shortchanged, or "played".

Yes that's true. Yet we don't have all of the facts, so to assume it is only the actions of a few is an equally simplistic shortcut that can have equally dangerous ramifications. Back to WWII comparisons...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 59demon
As long as the source of the 'pills' weren't harvested (murdered) for this specific purpose and they died via natural causes. To each his own. It's disgusting but so are a lot of practices from around the world.

I'm sorry but there is a smell of cannabalism off this.

One question though.
I am sure there is a lot of money paid for the organs they harvest from executed prisoners who cannot appeal their case when they have been found guilty. I am sure there is good money paid for pills made from dead babies.

What happens when the raw materials are running low?? What should the manufacturer do if he runs out of raw materials to meet demands? What the hell do you think happens? When you allow behaviour like this all sorts of situations will arise.

It makes the whole one-child policy more interesting too? Doesn't it?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Yea, you are so right. Its not like this has be going on for years and the officials in China already know all about this? Because then it would be more of an accepted norm. Not just a few,

Chinese officials are understood to have been aware of the trade and have tried to stop the capsules being exported but thousands of packets of them have been smuggled through to South Korea.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

NOw there is nothing about the production being stopped, just trying to stop the exports.

The same country who's government policy is to harvest the organs of executed prisoners?

So tell me , you who are tolerant of this kind of behaviour. What do they do when a high powered chinese official needs a new liver to survive and they don't have one available? What do you think happens then?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How does a country get to a point were they think eating babies is some sort of cure, I know that the Chinese men struggle with the fact that they all have micro-penis syndrome, but I dont think eating a baby is going to make that Turtle head grow, anymore. Some over there just look at human reproduction as a money making scheme, that needs to be stopped, put a damn condom on and stopped screwing anything that is old enough to say daddy

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

My friend worked for a Korean surgeon here in the states, (she was a tech)

During a surgery (gall stone) he removed the organ, turned his glove inside out, put the organ in his pocket.
He noticed she witnessed it... After the surgery he confronted her and casually told her "gall bladder is good for the libido. He makes a powder.

He also every year would get 8 virgins from over seas(Asian)
Line em up. & well....you know...
He used the gall bladder powder during his "festivities"

Believe me or don't, it doesn't matter I know it's real.
This man operates on people every day.
Sickening
Doctors sell it on the black market, that's where they get em'.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Apparently these pills are for sexual stamina. The irony is disturbingly amusing... eat babies to make more babies.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Apparently these pills are for sexual stamina. The irony is disturbingly amusing... eat babies to make more babies.

That's like if I eat money, I'll make money! The gall bladder story is real,
It's happening here in California. I know people will have a hard time digesting the info,
It's real, it's here, it's happening.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Yes. But in China...

Don't have any more babies!!!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't judge the race on a few stories you read or hear about. We are guilty as well of doing horrific things too, along with the rest of the world. Nazi Germany anyone? As for the 1 child policy...there are ways around that. I know 2 girls online who are born, raised and live in China and they both have a sister. I always forget to ask how they got around that 1 child policy but I do know they are sweeter and kinder than any(most) Americans I've ever met.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I was listening to Patriot radio today and they were talking about this!
Its beyond comprehension to me at this time...........

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
How obvious does this have to get?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunglower
I wouldn't judge the race on a few stories you read or hear about. We are guilty as well of doing horrific things too, along with the rest of the world. Nazi Germany anyone? As for the 1 child policy...there are ways around that. I know 2 girls online who are born, raised and live in China and they both have a sister. I always forget to ask how they got around that 1 child policy but I do know they are sweeter and kinder than any(most) Americans I've ever met.

the 1 child rule only applies to the poor in china.

you are simply fined if you have more than 1 child. you get no assistance in rasing the child.

if they get you when pregnant with a second they can force an abortion , but like i said already these rules are for the poor.

wake up.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A truly monstrous medicine: The Mail investigates China's gruesome human baby flesh pills

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... 8Lmq

Each of the bags contains a single aborted foetus; one of them is said to be of seven months’ gestation. The infants’ remains will be cut up into small pieces, dried, microwaved and then ground down into a coarse powder, to be made into tablets of an ‘alternative medicine’ that plays on centuries-old superstitions and folklore.

Each tablet, containing the infants’ flesh and bone, and possibly hair and nails, are believed by many to have fantastic healing powers which fight the ravages of ageing and are capable of defeating even cancer.

the belief if that the nearer the foetus is to its birth date, the more healing properties it harbours.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So many of you are just eating this up, you're all so willing to just believe it because it's in the daily mail.

I for one refuse .This is an utterly outrageous claim and it is one that reads like propaganda of the most blatant kind, and thus far it is completely unsubstantiated, with nothing but a few articles published by media outlets that are habitual liars, not to mention known and proven publishers of propaganda.

I'm going to need to see some real hard information, really substantial stuff. That is, PROOF, and not just a damn daily mail or reuters article saying that chinese people eat dead babies.

It reads like anti-semitic blood libel bull**** that nazis often trot out when they claim that Jewish people eat and sacrifice babies.

The slogan of this website is "deny ignorance" - it really needs to be practiced in this thread instead of just blindly eating up whatever crap is published about the evil chinese bogeyman.

I also have to laugh at the sheer ignorance about the child policy. It isn't "only for the poor" and it isn't applied uniformly at all. It generally doesn't apply to minorities and those in rural areas. It is specifically intended for married couples that live in extremely dense metropolitan areas. That is, mongol people, manchu people, hui, etc are often allowed to have many children and for some ethnic groups not really even restricted at all, and those living in rural or remote areas can have two or three (sometimes more, sometimes less).
I'm not for population control but some of you people really need to learn about the actual practice of the policy before talking about it. One of the common complaints in China - that the child policy "discriminates" against the Han majority - is often reminiscent to me of Americans or Australians complaining about affirmative action, since in a lot of ways that's what the child policy in China is a form of. It isn't "every person in all of china can only have one child."
edit on 12/5/12 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

why are you talking about the dailymail and reuteurs?

did you read the opening post.

the source is the guardian.

you also have doubts re the one child policy .all i can tell you is to research it yourself and see what you come up with. i have read a lot on it and have formed my opinions as a result.

china was once a closed and secret society. now it wants to play. it wants to be a power broker in the international business market. because it wants to participate it is now coming under more scrutiny. its dirty little secrets are leaking out.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by Yazman

why are you talking about the dailymail and reuteurs?

did you read the opening post.

the source is the guardian.

Nice way to just dodge every single thing I said. I wasn't targeting one specific publisher; the guardian is just as bad. You're missing my point entirely. The media are proven liars and often propagandists and to just take these claims on their word because they published it is absurd at best, not to mention extremely gullible and naive.

It is FAR from denying ignorance, in fact it is ignorant in the utmost extreme, to believe that Chinese people kill and eat babies just because some media outlets ran articles & reports making such claims. Claims which, I might add, are so far totally unsubstantiated.

you also have doubts re the one child policy .all i can tell you is to research it yourself and see what you come up with. i have read a lot on it and have formed my opinions as a result.

LOL. I didn't just pull that # out of my ass, it's all documented and straightup truth. I've written about the topic many times, it is you who needs to research it because it's pretty clear. It only really applies to married couples who live in urban metro areas. There generally really isn't a "one child" policy for minorities and there are many other exceptions, such as for those who live in rural or remote areas.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
People are now so desperate to keep a hold on money they will do buisness with a country like China and it doesn't seem to matter what they get up to.

Yes, China can kill babies left and right and we get on our knees to blow them for their money.

But, gosh darn it. Saddam Hussein MIGHT have weapons he could use on people. Let's get him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join