It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea seizes drugs made from dead babies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

but 1 didnt grow up in China so 1 cannot place judgment or full understanding on these habits in the land mass sector.

Is your I key broken?

No we didn't grow up in China, what century is this?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This got me to researching a bit. Horrific story and it seems there is truth to the Chinese eating actual fetuses. Link to story below with WARNING OF GRAPHIC IMAGES. Absolutely unforgivable in my opinion.

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING!!!!!!

Cannibalism in China Acceptable...If For Health

There is also a link to another story which absolutely sickens me as well.....how can anyone do this to a baby?

www.smh.com.au...
edit on 5/7/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So it is made by in china. Ok. Now what about the consumers? Koreans? Where else is this product smuggled to? Who else is consuming this product? Where else are they eating babies?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Isnt that much different from Christians hoping relics (body parts of "saints" or their blood) will have power to cure diseases just by umm, coming into close vicinity or praying to it? And you would think it is song of the past but check how many relics of John Paul II is out there.
Would you call those people sane?

People will hang on to anything that will give them shade of hope, especially if it's their child who falls ill. Hell, most parents would do ANYTHING.

People to blame are those shamans and religious nuts, who are giving false hope, who are telling them to look for remedies in one-way conversations with other-wordly beings or some "sacred" places like Lourdes.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Isnt that much different from Christians hoping relics (body parts of "saints" or their blood) will have power to cure diseases just by umm, coming into close vicinity or praying to it?

NO, it isn't, not even close.

edit on 023131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Baby parts is only the beginning...

China... or more pointedly, the PRC, has a stone-grab on the western world right now because they were created by the west just for this purpose; abundant, cheap labor under authoritarian rule that can produce mass quantities of goods that the rest of us can then afford to buy.

This situation really flies in the face of all that we in the west supposedly stand for... but, the corporate overcame the democratic and now pretty much own the entire process of governance in those nations that pretend to be representative to their electorates.

Unfortunately for them and the rest of us, this is just a short march of years away from blowing up in their... and our faces. China will not be content to be the global supplier of goods while getting rich off the deal. They will expand their military and authoritarian control. It will... or has already begun in the Pacific. from there, one look back at the history leading up to WW2 in that region will diagram their future advance.

Talk about stupid... the west's export of their industrial plants to the PRC will come back to bite them... and again, us, square in the ass.

edit on 7-5-2012 by redoubt because: edit

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I know how racist this sounds but hearing this and many other things just proves that the Chinese have no souls...

If learning about World War II has thought me anything it is that you don't judge an entire group of humans by the actions of a few. Am I right?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
there is still so much to change..

if you were ever content with yourself and where you are...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

You are correct...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Americans are just as bad www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Talk about stupid... the west's export of their industrial plants to the PRC will come back to bite them... and again, us, square in the ass.

I think the west knows exactly what they are doing.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
Americans are just as bad www.lifesitenews.com...

Can't argue with you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Chinas ZPG or the Luciferians who kidnap children every year it is rampant everywhere,China is currently building a rampant unsupportable infrastructure of buildings that will never be paid for on credit,sound familiar? So they will go down as we are when we will be rebuilding.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does anyone remember reading a post on here about this a while ago? i read about this today and told my husband and my imediate reaction was well there you go it was on ats a while back and it is now come out into msm.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
This got me to researching a bit. Horrific story and it seems there is truth to the Chinese eating actual fetuses. Link to story below with WARNING OF GRAPHIC IMAGES. Absolutely unforgivable in my opinion.

GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING!!!!!!

Cannibalism in China Acceptable...If For Health

There is also a link to another story which absolutely sickens me as well.....how can anyone do this to a baby?

www.smh.com.au...
edit on 5/7/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

That is just....I don't have words for it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

You are right and i would say the people buying the product are as bad so you can not judge a race of people from the actions of a few.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by redoubt

I think the west knows exactly what they are doing.

I think they 'think' they know... lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
WTF!
Who would take that?
That's sick.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

lol that was funny

But yeah baby powder pills are sick.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Is this why they have a one baby limit so the extra can be used for their ingredients? Wow! What an amazing country.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join