It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

South Korea seizes drugs made from dead babies

page: 1
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...


Capsules of powdered flesh from dead babies were made in north-east China

South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease.

The capsules were made in north-east China from babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, the Korean customs service said.

Officials refused to say where the dead babies had come from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing. Last year, Chinese officials ordered an investigation into the production of drugs made from dead foetuses or newborns.

The customs service said it had discovered 35 attempts since August to smuggle a total of about 17,450 capsules.


www.guardian.co.uk...

This is pretty horrofic stuff. The fact people would want to consume products made from dead newborns. I can't really get my head around it. These were products supposedly made in China. The country that everyone wants to do business with because they think it can save their own econmies. There is some fairly disturbing practices in china. This is certainly way up near the top.

People are now so desperate to keep a hold on money they will do buisness with a country like China and it doesn't seem to matter what they get up to.




posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
dood the Chinese
make women's makeup
from dead inmates

The beauty products from the skin of executed Chinese prisoners



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender
 


Yep. I knew they harvested the organs and the like from executed prisoners.

Making magic pills from dead babies is a new one on me though.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I guess this is recycling. Soylent green anyone?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As long as the source of the 'pills' weren't harvested (murdered) for this specific purpose and they died via natural causes. To each his own. It's disgusting but so are a lot of practices from around the world.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just amazing what you can sell with the proper marketing!!



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD
 







Its people!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!


back to the OP, pretty F'ed up that, 17 thousand pills..how many babies is that?

edit on 7-5-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum
 


And what do they call it?

Baby powder?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname
 




You sicko



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I know how racist this sounds but hearing this and many other things just proves that the Chinese have no souls...



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Like someone mentioned, if the samples weren't "made" or killed for this purpose then that would be murder and disgusting, but this i don't care, its up to the buyer. Personally i would not consume anything from a human(except milk i guess when i was young).
edit on 5/7/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I know how racist this sounds but hearing this and many other things just proves that the Chinese have no souls...


You can't generalize like that, some of em have one, there just weren't enough for all them.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Like someone mentioned, if the samples weren't "made" or killed for this purpose then that would be murder and disgusting, but this i don't care, its up to the buyer. Personally i would not consume anything from a human(except milk i guess when i was young).
edit on 5/7/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)


Well right here it says, there are notorious dying rooms,




There have been disturbing reports that some babies were those who had perished in China's notorious 'dying rooms' where youngsters are deliberately left to die because they were born into families that already had the limit of one child in country areas.

In order to keep its population down, China performs 13 million abortions a year - mainly because mothers sacrifice their newborns to avoid punishment such as severe fines or even a beating by the authorities.

The Chinese authorities have confirmed that 38 per cent of women of child-bearing age have been sterilised - but the babies that are aborted do not go to waste because of the sickening trade in using their corpses for purported medicinal purposes.


But don't worry mankind will become desensitized to that too, it will become the norm.

You know, fetuses aren't really human, and man hasn't got a soul, so your next.

www.dailymail.co.uk...


However, in reality the human flesh capsules contain super-bacteria and other harmful ingredients.


Super bacteria, time to pay the piper?.
edit on 103131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream
 


Mate they leave their kids in special "dying rooms" wrapped in blankets.. Then someone actually dries out the bodies and crushes them into powder.. EVIL


All human life--from the moment of conception and through all subsequent stages--is sacred....Nothing surpasses the greatness or dignity of a human person...If a person's right to life is violated at the moment in which he is first conceived in his mother's womb, an indirect blow is struck also at the whole moral order. --Pope John Paul II In Washington, D.C., Oct, 7, 1979 Maybe we need to realize that the Church may be ahead of the curve on this one, not behind the times..... we have dehumanized fetal life to such an extreme that baby parts are now a commodity....



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB
 


Joking aside, the whole situation that precedes this is sick.

They just don't have much regard for human life I guess. I wonder does it all depend on our surroundings?

I like to think that the universal idea of being "good" is within us, and not something that we are tought. Sometimes this just doesn't seem to be the case.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by luciddream
 


Mate they leave their kids in special "dying rooms" wrapped in blankets.. Then someone actually dries out the bodies and crushes them into powder.. EVIL


All human life--from the moment of conception and through all subsequent stages--is sacred....Nothing surpasses the greatness or dignity of a human person...If a person's right to life is violated at the moment in which he is first conceived in his mother's womb, an indirect blow is struck also at the whole moral order. --Pope John Paul II In Washington, D.C., Oct, 7, 1979 Maybe we need to realize that the Church may be ahead of the curve on this one, not behind the times..... we have dehumanized fetal life to such an extreme that baby parts are now a commodity....


So far everything they said would never happen when they started aborting has happened.

www.gendercide.org...

and it is not just China.

I was doing some research, but I don't have the stomach for what I have found, good luck human race.
edit on 113131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname
 


I was reading comments on another news site that has broke this story too.. One of the commentators described his/her experience of living in China, with people eating babies legs like they were KFC, running over kids and leaving dead bodies in the road with no one helping or batting an eye..

Then there is the disgusting way they treat any animal, and their sick, deluded "Chinese medicine" which all seems to be focused on male potency..

Give me the American hegemony over the Chinese any day...



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Whoa...

I would thank you for that link but what is seen cannot be unseen or unread..


Sometimes I wish God would just snuff the whole world out..



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


Whoa...

I would thank you for that link but what is seen cannot be unseen or unread..


Sometimes I wish God would just snuff the whole world out..


I feel helpless,

And I have to wonder why this topic isn't getting more responses,



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

And I have to wonder why this topic isn't getting more responses,



Its sickning to consider Stormdancer777. 1 can understand the WANT to have better health and seek disease cures. But if there is no proof for 1 that this is even working then??? and for 2 if there is a WANT for male stamina then excercise is always an option
for the men there. It just does not seem right to ingest these products and 1 wonders if the effects are counterproductive to those seeking better health.
not a good look, but 1 didnt grow up in China so 1 cannot place judgment or full understanding on these habits in the land mass sector.



new topics

top topics



 
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join