It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Couple reports Pyramid-like object over Cambridge, Ontario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Toronto - UFOs are "Unidentified Flying Objects". What was photographed by a southern Ontario couple recently? What do you think?

A Cambridge, Ontario couple reports photographing an apparent Pyramid-like UFO moving rapidly over the city around a cloud cover on 3 May 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database. Cambridge is a Canadian city that is west of Toronto.

The witness reports being called by her husband to look at apparent storm clouds.

“My husband called me outside to look at the pending storm clouds coming in. (I'm a weather enthusiast--I love storms) I decided to shoot some photos with an Olympus C-60.”

The witness only noticed the apparent Pyramid UFO after looking at their photos.

We didn't see or hear anything strange until I uploaded the photos to my PC. Neither my husband nor I saw or heard anything unusual at the time of the photo.”

The witness also reports taking over 5,000, and never seeing such a UFO. “I have probably taken 5-10,000 photos with this camera and have never seen anything like this. I can identify camera malfunctions/glitches that would cause anomalies.”

The witness speculates that the UFO might have been flying too fast to be noticed by other Canadian witnesses in Cambridge. “The trail behind the object would indicate that there was motion and I believe the object may have been flying too fast to see with the naked eye.” The witness sent photos wither her report to MUFON

(Original photo)

(Zoomed in)

Source Article

What do you guys think about this? A flying pyramid? Optical illusion? The real deal?

If this have been posted before, please forgive me.
edit on 7/5/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/5/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
S & F on this one

Ya look different can't wait to hear the debunking

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy, but:

Weather balloon?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Other than the general shape, I don't see much similarity to your weather balloon, and it certainly wouldn't explain the obvious wake or trail the object is leaving behind it. Also, a weather balloon, assuming it doesn't incorporate some new fancy propulsion system, (:lol
, would have been observed by the photographer because it would have been visibly apparent for some time, as opposed to a fast moving object which could avoid detection, which fits the observer's story. Definitely unidentified based on evidence given.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
interesting photo. it seems to somewhat resemble the "boomerang" shaped craft that have been reported over the years. There is the night-vision footage from a few years ago that bears a striking resemblance to the image in the photo, as in this picture you can almost make out the lights on the bottom of the craft in the "row"-like pattern.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greybeard1

Yeah, that smudge was kind of confusing me too. The more I look at it, the more it looks like a triangle shape with lights as opposed to a clear tetrahedral weather balloon, but I'm not sure.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
weather-balloon ? Ok then.... but are you sure?

Size Mismatch error?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interesting to say the least.

I like the way the trail seems to dissapear in between the cloud formation.

I have enhanced and inverted to give a better view.

And a close up.

edit on 7-5-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks like somthing out of that french movie Immortal

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Looks pretty legit to me

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm 10 minutes away from where the photo was taken, surprised this didn't get any local coverage. Any news is news is big around here.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
1/30s exposure is SLOOOOW. That could very well be a migrating butterfly 15-20 feet off the lens. Especially if the flash fired, and I think it did.
edit on 8-5-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

top topics

join