It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr John Mack Killed in London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
www.johnemackinstitute.org...

Dr Mack was one of several speakers discussing British officer T.E. Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia") at the T. E. Lawrence Society Symposium, in Oxford on Sunday. Dr Mack's 1977 biography of T.E. Lawrence, A Prince of Our Disorder, received the Pulitzer Prize in biography (see complete bio below). Dr Mack's presentation at an afternoon panel was so warmly received that he was asked to stay and present an additional evening talk, which again met with positive response.

TE LAWRENCE or "ET" LAWRENCE?

Personally I sense murder. But then again I know how a majority of you feel about conspiracies. They just simply dont exist at the level the theorists claim.

Perhaps Dr Mack was getting too close for comfort and made them blush.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Already posted. See link below
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Already posted. See link below www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im posting a big "Deny Ignorance" on my forehead now. You may erase this thread posted by me and take away 1000pts for my punishment.

Bad bad project pisces

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ummmm, I don't think the powers that be go that far..... they just like ya to do a search so there aren't a bunch of repeat post all over the boards........so when someone sees a repeat, it's kinda customary to post that it has already been posted with a link to said post

[edit on 9/29/2004 by LadyV]

new topics

top topics

join