It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stairway to heaven :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Two mysteries surround the spiral staircase in the Loretto Chapel; the identity of its builder and the physics of the staircase construction :

www.lorettochapel.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Cool find!

I wrote a reply to this, but it didn't get through, so I'll try again. Hopefully, this time it works...

I believe that it was Josef of Nazareth who built the staircase, but the writer of the article below is obviously of a different kind. Just thought that I should balance the thing with an article made by a sceptic.

The argument about the iron support seems stupid, for it looks as if this element has been added later, by someone else. I feel it brakes aestetically with the overall design concept quite violently. And that a carpenter with such qualities in woodwork, would have been just as gifted within ironwork. Besides. Why would he have used iron as support when he didn't even use iron nails? Anyway. Here it is:

www.csicop.org...

Blessings!
mikromarius

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That is one cool staircase!

Love it's shape and it looks really steep? alien-beammeup.gif

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenStar
That is one cool staircase!

Love it's shape and it looks really steep? alien-beammeup.gif

Yes isn't that some structure? How it's resembeling the double helix shape we know from the DNA molecule and all. Really cool. That carpenter would be welcomed in my future house at any time. I heared he was really cheap too

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Its not all that hard, I do it all the time with licoln logs!

top topics

join