It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woke up and walked outside to pick up the paper and found cops for a town 20 miles away run ning k9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
when questioned the new bern nc police officers responded they were training . training wtf train at your own facility. nobody was arrested but what gives them the right to go twenty miles outside of their juridiction to train k9 through private property.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Is there a link to what you're posting?
Maybe they don't want the people in their jurisdiction
knowing what they are doing.Have to keep the sheeple
unaware at all times.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hm... there was a thread on ATS the last days. It was about someone who woke up to get something to drink at night. He saw several black Vans/SUV and three dogs searching for something in the middle of the night.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Don't worry it's for your safety...Not sure why they'd be that far out of there jurisdiction.

Could be getting people ready for police state/martial law

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If they were on your private property you should have called local PD and reported some trespassers.

"Oh, and I think they have guns."
edit on 7-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I think you ought to give your own police a call and ask. If they don't know another department is in their backyard, they're liable to be downright offended for not being told.

More likely though, I'm guessing you saw those guys but somewhere else nearby are your town's cops in a joint training of some sort. Who knows what? Never hurts to just ask though. You are a citizen and a resident with a perfectly legitimate question.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
sorry no link because it happened to me. new bern has done some crazy stuff before they followed me and friend 15 miles outside of town because friend supposedly sped through a school zone nc highway patrol showed up and told new bern cop to get back in squad car and leave or he would be arrested for harassment. but this is over the top

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What city and state do you live in?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
pollocksville nc my beef is this if they are training dont they have training facilities. and too what if they had there dogs hit on something in your yard would that evidence be able to be legally used since they were trespassing with out a warrant?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Did they provide identification?

To be honest, it really sounds like something that should have been looked into by local PD, because there is the possibility that they were rogue members of another PD doing something not sanctioned, or they were people that were impersonating officers.

It seems odd that a PD outside of it's jurisdiction would be doing any sort of training on private property.
edit on 7-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
pollocksville nc my beef is this if they are training dont they have training facilities. and too what if they had there dogs hit on something in your yard would that evidence be able to be legally used since they were trespassing with out a warrant?

Do you have anybody buried in your yard.

No, they have no legal right to search private property with dogs, without permission of the owner, or a warrant.

But, the way things are going these days, who knows what loophole they can find to arrest you for whatever reason they deem.

Des

top topics

join