It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Romney the best GOP candidate?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Another reason why I dont support you or Ron Paul. Your much like a 6 yr old, when you dont get your way, you cry and take your ball home.

With that said, I have talked to numerous Ron Paul supporters, and they have said just the opposite. Althought they would like to see RP win , they will support MR if they have too.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by interupt42

With that said, I have talked to numerous Ron Paul supporters, and they have said just the opposite. Althought they would like to see RP win , they will support MR if they have too.

Wow your not going to find that on here. It's a religious devotion to RP and they only registered Republican to vote for him.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Actually Ron Paul has very Right Policies if you consider Conservative as right.

His idea of small government and giving the power to the states to choose what to make legal and illegal was the foundation of a Republican party when it was founded.

The problem is that over the years the Idea of being "republican or "right""" has been used to make people think of it as they are all Christians vs non christians. This is far from how the party was originally formed to do.

Ron Paul is a true Republican and stands for small government, and giving the states the right to choose. When was the last time you saw this from any Republican or Democrat? Power has taken over both parties.

For some reason though, it seems most republicans are against certain laws that would give states the right to make minor drugs legal, because of moral reasoning, but are fully ok with sending our army out to kill innocent people and the passing of laws that take our freedoms in an effort of "national security".

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You can consider it bating if you want, but I would like to know.

I am tired of the trolls coming in here and bashing Ron Paul but not having a single reason as to why Romney is the right man for the job.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330

You can consider it bating if you want, but I would like to know.

I am tired of the trolls coming in here and bashing Ron Paul but not having a single reason as to why Romney is the right man for the job.

I already explained why in a previous post on this thread. Did you read it? And calling everyone against Paul trolls is not very nice...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Actually Ron Paul has very Right Policies if you consider Conservative as right.

His idea of small government and giving the power to the states to choose what to make legal and illegal was the foundation of a Republican party when it was founded.

those are his far right stances. The rest of his platform is very liberal. And BTW he wants to make all drugs legal. He has said this numerous times. Not just minor ones. Although, not sure what you consider minor drugs.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Because he can win, and he is a much much much better choice than the current president. However, if Ron Paul wins, I will support him as well. No way RP will win, but he will have my support if he wins the nomination.

Who told you that? Do you remember that 4 years ago he lost to the guy that lost to obama? How "he's not obama" seems like a reasonable argument is beyond me and a big part of why we are in the mess we are in.

Pick someone to vote for, not against and have a reason for doing it. For example if you voted for obama in 2008 to prove you are not a racist, pick someone else to vote for in 2012 to prove you are not a retard.

Mitt Romney or Barack Obama? That's like asking someone with which foot would you like me to kick you in the balls?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

How many times you want us to say it? RP IS NOT ELECTABLE! He would be Humiliated and pummeled by the media if he won the nomination. (There are other reasons, but this is the primary)

RP supporters are the most thinned skinned people I have ever met. If we disagree with you, then we are trolls. Grow up. Your almost as bad as Obama, silence the opposition.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Nope, I only call people who highjack threads all over ATS just to make a point and who has 90% of their posts be Ron Paul bashing posts as trolls.

Interesting note is that your account was created about the time the election race started. July 7, 2011

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

What are you talking about?! You and the RP supporters of this site have destroyed the fun of this site and the uniqueness of it. This site was once a great thing. Then RP supporters hijacked and used it for their own political gains. It’s sad to see what ATS has become thanks to RP supporters
edit on 7-5-2012 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

LMAO

You are a shill.

He wants to give the power to the states to decide.

find me a real conservative who wants to legalize all drugs and blame america for the 9/11 attacks. Only Ron Paul and his sheep do that. I believe you posted this thread just to bait us non-ron paul people. Because it's clear you don't want to debate others who have different opinions than you do. You just want to call them trolls.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by tw0330

What are you talking about?! You an the RP supporters of this site have destroyed the fun of this site and the uniquness of it. This site was once a great thing. Then RP supporters hijacked and used it for their own political gains. Its sad to see what ATS has become thanks to RP supporters.

I agree and those of us who try to bring balance to the idiots who live in their own world, get called trolls or brainwashed idiots. Really really sad. I wonder how this has happened to ATS. I quite enjoyed ATS before the primaries.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Maybe I did it, because it's time to find the trolls. If you're not a troll you will have an answer that doesn't have to do with why I shouldn't vote for Ron Paul for a change.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Your posts speak for themselves

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
one nice thing according jack abramoff is that Romney, like Obama is already paid for

Abramoff - king of the lobbiests in his day would know
He said Ron Paul was the only politician at that level who was not bribable

go ahead
vote for romney
maybe they will let your vote count...
unless they have decided to let obama be facepiece for the next term
then maybe not

what ever you do don't vote for the honest guy
That would totally negate all the tax dollars already stolen, and wouldn't that would be such a waste of good money
edit on 7-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why is Romney the best GOP candidate

He's not. Jon Huntsman is. (or was). He was quallified and could do the job but because he lacked 'FLASH' and a gimmicky catch phrase (like 'yes we can') .. he didn't get the attention or the nomination. It's a cry'n shame.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

lol, actually I am well open for legit reasons, but I have yet to hear one.

So let me ask you, is the point of ATS to highjack threads with scripted arguments? and no logical ones

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join