It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who all is goin to Bilderberg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I KNOW theres going to be a lot of patriots from this forum out there protesting away. Anyone care tpo comment? Whats your game plan?

Im curious to see what all the people that are going to help change history have to say

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I won't but I will keep a close watch. The 'Bob the Bilderbergers' must be either stupid or arrogant to pick america of all places this year. Not sure if there is a difference. Regardless this year there will be no 'secrecy' for them, their boys club is about to get blown wide open with media coverage, maybe even the lame stream media will cover it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I wish I had the time to place a zombie manikin out there with a big sign while back at headquarters I'm filming and streaming it all flying my drone high above....lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If anyone else wasn't staying right on top of where they're meeting this year, I found this... Apparently, this hasn't been certain until recently and their own site about meetings still stops at 2011.

Speculation that the location of the Bilderberg Group’s annual meeting would be chosen to coincide with this year’s U.S. presidential election appears to have been accurate with the likelihood that Bilderberg will hold their confab in Chantilly, Virginia from May 31st to June 3rd, 2012

Although the Westfields Marriott is very likely to play host to this year’s Bilderberg meeting, the group has been known in the past to book numerous hotels as a decoy to throw reporters off the scent. Bilderberg’s decision to hold the conference in the United States is directly connected with the key role the secretive clique of industrialists, bankers, academic leaders and media figureheads will play in influencing the 2012 presidential election.
Source

Interesting stuff. If this is all correct and this is the spot, then I guess it's going to be a fast move for the security to go from NATO in Chicago to this in Virginia. Of course, this one's located in the heart of the American security and military establishments, so it shouldn't be too hard to lock that place down so hard, Chicago looks downright lawless by comparison.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As i have been there last year in St.Moritz, i would love to be there this year...
(yeah, we have been the guys that worked out the Rockefeller picture!)

But i heard it will be in Chantilly, near Washington DC i sadly won´t be able to travel to US

But i am with everyone who will be there to protest and give us the direct infos from this controversial meeting!

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim irie

P.S.: Down in my sig you can download a free bilderberg tshirt design! Take it and make it your own!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They might want too discuss this:

www.bloomberg.com...

South Korea Boosts Fight Against Infant Flesh-Pill Smuggling

Some things are just,,,?????serious?????

"allegedly made of human fetuses and the remains of dead infants"
unquote
allegedly,,,,i sure hope so if not,,,
Humanity is #ed.

Me.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Bilderberg wants to create world-wide prosperity while preserving the ecosystem and ensuring sustainable progress towards a utopian world where our pursuit is knowledge, and the betterment of ourselves for the good of mankind.

The group that meets is essentially laying out a long-term game plan in order to stabilize world economic factors, and Geo-politics in attempting to establish this new world. There are a lot of kinks in the world machine, and those must be worked out before such a move can be made. Those who are on-board are maneuvering into positions with their corporations and vast control of resources in order to help force these changes.

Unfortunately, the result of this engineering will create much chaos and hardship before it gets better. These are the good guys, who want a better world left when they are gone, and a more prosperous future for all who dwell upon the earth for eons to come.

The price for utopia? less freedoms, less extravagance of living, and a bigger commitment towards compassionate development of the individual for the greater good of the whole. The biggest negative is that the Bilderburg group has established a system of governance that keeps them as the key players who will steer our civilization. They view themselves as divinely gifted the opportunity to save our species from ourselves and to preserve it as we pursue our place among the cosmos.

We are all in it together, this rock spinning through space, a finite world, with finite resources, hosting an intelligent, sentient species who may be snuffed out before we even have our chance.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Jim you rule man. Thanks for providing the people "tools" to help do the work. This will help catch up all the new people to the information. Pictures to identify, great thinking!

Obamas still my boy though, but id rock that shirt.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Bilderberg wants to create world-wide prosperity while preserving the ecosystem and ensuring sustainable progress towards a utopian world where our pursuit is knowledge, and the betterment of ourselves for the good of mankind.

The group that meets is essentially laying out a long-term game plan in order to stabilize world economic factors, and Geo-politics in attempting to establish this new world. There are a lot of kinks in the world machine, and those must be worked out before such a move can be made. Those who are on-board are maneuvering into positions with their corporations and vast control of resources in order to help force these changes.

Unfortunately, the result of this engineering will create much chaos and hardship before it gets better. These are the good guys, who want a better world left when they are gone, and a more prosperous future for all who dwell upon the earth for eons to come.

The price for utopia? less freedoms, less extravagance of living, and a bigger commitment towards compassionate development of the individual for the greater good of the whole. The biggest negative is that the Bilderburg group has established a system of governance that keeps them as the key players who will steer our civilization. They view themselves as divinely gifted the opportunity to save our species from ourselves and to preserve it as we pursue our place among the cosmos.

We are all in it together, this rock spinning through space, a finite world, with finite resources, hosting an intelligent, sentient species who may be snuffed out before we even have our chance.

Thats cool man. You are very entitled to your opinion. Im just going on what I think is right. In the end Gods will is what will be.

Tired of the veiled threats too. We will see if I keep on kicking. I guess well know that its all a lie if nothing happens right lol?
edit on 7-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

SOL - Sons of Liberty

We're also going to be at the Occupy NATO movement in Chicago on the 20th.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As much as I feel against the Bilderberg thing.
I dunno.
I'm not sure if they're some sort of red herring.

Maybe to take our focus off the real Cabal or whatever.

It's just that each year I look at the list and in my opinion some of those who attend the meetings aren't really big fish.....if you'll pardon the pun !

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I plan to go, it's just up north from me... Alex Jones might be passing through my home town on the way, too.

I just need help planning the road trip!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

i want to go but i don't know if i have the money

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Drop a bomb on the hotel please.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Im going to put shoe polish on my back window saying the following:

FOLLOW ME TO F BILDERBURG
MAY 31-JUNE 2
CHANTILLY VA
TAKE AMERICA BACK

or something like that. Whatever works to draw attention.

new topics

top topics

join