It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here is what the crash UFO occupants in the 1940s looked like based on eye witness accounts, my question is how can all accounts match each other from every witness and people still believe the one entity who is known to lie (gov.)? I don't look like this..

edit on 7-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

200,000 years is a lot of history (of which we barely know 10,000).

I've often thought that such a scenario might be the case. It would certainly explain the sudden appearance in S Africa, an obvious desire to migrate worldwide plus the entire mystery of increased creativity obvious in the Transition.

I'm not saying I buy into the idea, just that it's a distant possibility.

'Not wanting to start a race riot here, but a point you mentioned is a bit off the obvious mark about "the sudden appearance in S. Africa."

If we follow the general rules, the emergence of natural humans in Africa would have been black Africans. And such is consider the case. However, with nothing to mix with, the end result would have us all with typically black characteristics. The standard rule is that black genes are dominant.

The existence of so-called "white races," different in so many ways, indicates that something is wrong with that direct line of decent. That allows the possibility that the so-called white races (if not a portion of their genes) are perhaps from elsewhere.

There can be no quiet discussions of this sort of evidence in a society that puts PC over truth and science. It is very much like the situation where half of the people in the US accept that UFOs are alien craft but government and science will deny such at every level. For example, NASA reaches for signs of intellent life out there somewhere, but does not allow a single item in the huge gift shop at the Cape to say or picture a UFO or alien. Such is the screwed up world in which we are confined.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

Also the Stargate Universe is kinda the opposite of this theory.

It says humans started on earth and were spread through the universe by the Gaoul'd who are parasites that enslave humans to use them as hosts.

They then spread the human race and populated the alien planets with life that took the form of the time period and culture that the earth was in during that time.

So its like reverse ancient alien theory. I love SG-1 that show is so gripping and I've only just started the second season.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Skin color could have developed the way it did because of differences in sun exposure over many generations. So the lack of as much sun or as strong a sun would cause the European and Nordic people to start to lose the dark pigmentation in their skin.

And vice verse could have happened just as easily. making more southern people develop darker pigmentation because of more exposure.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Skin color could have developed the way it did because of differences in sun exposure over many generations. So the lack of as much sun or as strong a sun would cause the European and Nordic people to start to lose the dark pigmentation in their skin.

And vice verse could have happened just as easily. making more southern people develop darker pigmentation because of more exposure.

That argument is not good enough of a defense. If it were confined to skin color alone, maybe. But the wide difference between other physical characteristics is proof enough that other things are at play besides simply arguing skin color differences.

I would call African blacks the original Earthlings and the rest of us as interlopers.in some fashion.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The general theory is that we are the product of Cromagnon mans dominating the human species in the last few hundred thousand years, from Africa and then through Europe. They wiped out the Neanderthals gradually. The question is, where did Cromagnon man come from?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
The general theory is that we are the product of Cromagnon mans dominating the human species in the last few hundred thousand years, from Africa and then through Europe. They wiped out the Neanderthals gradually. The question is, where did Cromagnon man come from?

Yep. That is the problem with the "general theory" alright.
Not surprisingly, about as anthropocentric as you can get.

I'm out.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Well that's your choice as a human being

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Here is what the crash UFO occupants in the 1940s looked like based on eye witness accounts, my question is how can all accounts match each other from every witness and people still believe the one entity who is known to lie (gov.)? I don't look like this..

edit on 7-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

That's Crowley's mate, Lam.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
If youre a believer in the Lyran-Orion War theory, ala Battlestar Galactica, then yes we are the aliens, refugees from an interstellar war

Approximately 22 million years ago, in the constellation of Lyra, the first humanoid races started exploring other systems in their galactic vicinity, and soon afterwards ventured into migration and colonisation of neighbouring planets. It didn’t take long before they came across other humanoid races. Shortly afterwards they had their first encounters with non-humanoid races. Soon after that, conflicts over territory and spheres of influence erupted. Within the Lyran constellation the first clashes were between the Lyrans and the Vegans. Things got worse when the Lyrans and the Vegans encountered reptilian civilisations in what those reptilians considered their territory. (The Ring Nebula in Lyra was one of the first heavily contested areas of conflict). When the warring parties started involving ideologies into the conflict, two main groups emerged. There was the Federation, and there were the two Empires, the Draconion and the Orion Empire. The whole of the constellation of Orion would become the main battleground where they would fight out their differences. Because of this, the Galactic Wars are often referred to as the Orion Wars. See Orion Wars for more information.

Galactic War

Why do you call that a theory? Where is the theory in that? It's a story made up by someone with no information possible to back it up - that isn't a theory. For the sake of Fudge, I could transcribe an early Dr Who script and post it on here as fact - does that make it a theory?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

its a theory like the rest of the theories on here, people's conjecture, doesnt make it any less relevant then others ideas here

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
Just another twist on your thoughts, if I may?. Ive often wondered if we were a type of convict, sent to earth. Could explain our lack of knowledge & technology. Maybe needing to learn how to live as descent humans

That's an interesting thought...A Penal Planet Solar System.....Well..if that were ever the case , at least we have a beautiful planet to live on, for now.....we are so parasitic and take so much to survive from the planet, who knows what the future could bring.
If you think about it...it would make sense....we humans are a very aggressive ( and a killer) species that can't get along with each other. Guess no body wants us turned loose in the Galaxy just yet.... Just a thought added.....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
I'm just wanting to get some feed back on what you guys think of this question.Are we the aliens? Believe it are not but I have been wondering if we are aliens.Think of this when the human race evolved and wiped out those people in the ice age because we had better knowledge and were fit to run quicker and we were just better in all.So I think when Mars got messed up we managed to come here to earth and keep on living but then why would we not be super advanced? Its a stupid question but what do you think?

While I don't know about us being aliens, or Mars refugees, but it certainly is an intreging theory. So therefore I can say with certainty that this is not a "stupid question".

A bit of a wild theory? Sure. But intresting enough to discuss and if not on ATS, then where do we talk about this kinda stuff?

My two cents. ^.^

Edit: This link came from another member, that responded to a thread that I made awhile back. It kinda runs along the lines of this theory of which you presented. Once I remembered it, I thought it would be worth sharing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

No those differences can still be explained by long term environmental adaptation. Like for example, having larger lips could be due to liquid swelling in the lips to protect against chapping in a drier environment. There is probably an explanation for any other "difference" you can present.

Some appearances could also be due to cultural practices over long period of times.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join