It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P. G.'s Reptilian Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
M43

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've read quite a few accounts where people have been taken to underground loading docks with greys intermingled with humans. There are reports of many tunnels reaching all over the united states even connected to A-51. I personally have had an experienced where I was abducted and found myself on a cart like they use in the ambulances and it was in a tunnel. There was a guy, stiff looking, in a doctors coat with a patch on the side of his arm. And there was a grey there too. I don't remember to much of this experience but I was there in that tunnel. I don't care if anyone believes me or not but I was there.

If you look on SherryShriner's site she talks about lots of tunnels.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I don't really know about all the extremes she talks about in her article but there are definitly tunnels. A friend of mine talked about tunnels too so they are there. Believe it or not.....

I wouldn't mind talking to the person who wrote the article. He should be very, very careful though. He's probably being monitored, no kidding.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
someone's going to have to go there with a video camera. all they have to do is film the "wall" and stick something thru it. Once they do that, they can then proceed inside, if they so desire.

calling the cops to confirm the call won't work. if the person did call and the cops ignored him, it is highly unlikely that there is a record of the call. you won't know who he spoke to and asking every cop is a waste of time.

another story that will remain a story.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
something a little off of the subject -- a friend of mine (who is DEFINITELY not into ufo's, aliens, conspiracies, etc.) told me recently that afriend of his (who is of middle eastern descant) was pulled off a plane (post 9/11 obviously) at denver int'l airport, and taken to an underground city, a HUGE underground city, directly under the airport and interrogated by feds for many hours.

now keep in mind, my SCEPTICAL friend told me this story completely out of the blue with no encouragement from me. so, at the very least, i now believe there is a huge underground facility under denver int'l airport. what the purpose is, i have no idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What do you do when the police tells you not to go there?
You go anyway, of corse! It is the human thing to do! The two already been there would have to show you the way.

Rent an electric car (alot more silent) and bring a camera and a gun (just for protection; must calm down that aggresive reptile).
Maybe it could be an idea to bring an electric toy-car and a spy camera too to send ahead of you so you don't get into any suprise.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
aaaaaaaand I suppose this huge underground city had signs saying "Naval Authoritative Zone"? Without any guards, surveilance equipment or barrier to stop the unauthorized from entering it? And of course in Missouri the NAVY stopped by later to ask the two guys on the ATV if they had "misplaced" an ATV in a "forbidden" zone?

And I don't know of ANY law that says that Fire, Police or Government people can't hang up on you.

The only tunnels that exist here are the ones through the middle of peoples thinking center.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I can see the headlines now:

TWO MORONS START INTERGALACTIC WAR! EARTH IS DOOMED

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am still working on transcribing the audio conversation we had. But for the time being, I will provide a few more details so you all won't have to wait.

1. He had been going here for quite some time to ride the ATV's. Being underground, you wouldn't have to worry about weather conditions.

2. He named the place where he went in his initial account that I posted. The Carthage Underground is what the locals call it. With a little digging with search engines you can find the real name of it. But I'll save you some time and tell you. It is called Americold Logistics. Here is the link for their corperate website:

www.americold.net...

And here is the link for the Carthage, MO location, complete with an overhead picture.

www.americold.net...

To put into scale how huge this place is look at the semis parked out front. The hill that fills the bottom right to center of the picture is the entrance.

3. There are some sort of sliding door that you have to go through to get in. He was able to because he knew people that worked there.

I'll try to post more tomorrow. I have to sleep now.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
So, the big question: Does anyone from here dare to go there and snoop around for a bit?
Offcourse I�d do it myself but a trip from Sweden to the states to get my sorry a** into trouble is more fun than I can afford currently

Seriously though, someone ought to check it out. The only confirmation needed is that the "holo-wall" is there. However I can�t imagine there�s no surveillance in the area, so I guess you�d need to prepare for trouble.

Perhaps dress up as a stupid (Swedish?) tourist - play confused and say you are looking for the nearest restroom

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Dawnaj]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i wanna see someone go down there. i would if i was in the area.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
why doesnt anyone EVER bring a camera when they go ATV'ing in the underground?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
why doesnt anyone EVER bring a camera when they go ATV'ing in the underground?

Probably cause they wouldnt come back at all if they tried to take a picture while driving.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If this story is true, the answer to the question "Why weren't the reptiles ready to shoot and kill?They must have heard you miles before you came with your ATV."Is that i have no doubt that no one could walk all the way down there, and the vibrations from the two ATV's may have been mistaken for an army personnel truck, or jeep.It doesnt sound like the reptiles were confined to that area only, because if they were really captured....better yet, would you jail a serial killer in a cardboard box?When you know if they lean against the right wall they'll be free.Anyway, could you you maybe draw and scan what it looked like?My thoughts at least.

-Mono

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sounds Real Cool!

Well The White One was probly an Alpha Draco (Did it have wings or a "cape"?)

Alpha Dracos (Or so the legend goes) are the Top Leading elite rulling class

(Thats prob why the White Reptilian didnt chase)

I have never heard of a red one before

can u tell us anything more about these "Reptiles" ? such as reactions and what they looked like

Also i guess they have rules and boundaries so the grafiti would be like a milatery sign (i guess) that does not give them authorisation to cross (same with our milaterys at bases)

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Crash]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I find the story about underground cities and other species very interesting and believable. If to believe underground life, then we are the most vulnerable race, because we live ON the earth and we are influenced by nature problems like hurricanes, earthquakes also a high probability that a meteorite will hit us. As for more advanced races, it would be logical for them, to live underground not concerning about any nature problems. I believe that advanced lifeforms on other planets as well as on earth, live underground. I mean, there could be thousands of underground cities and we will never know. IMO we live in our own world, not knowing anything what is happening outside or inside.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beer
because we live ON the earth and we are influenced by nature problems like hurricanes, earthquakes also a high probability that a meteorite will hit us.

an earthquake doesn't only shake the surface
it could make their tunnels collapse.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hmm...interesting story. I'm from st. louis, Mo and I'm pretty sure I've heard of the place your talking about. Not the whole part with the holographic wall and the aliens but I know there is a naval base or something in Carthage.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've had a site with more bases than the ones given on the watchersfiles.Some of them match up.It also gives the exact coordinates.
educate-yourself.org...

And since we are on the subject of reptilians,is anyone familiar with Don Croft?.Personally i think he is the biggest bullsh*t artist there is.He claims to have seen numerous reptilians among other aliens on his "adventures" yet he can't produce a picture or any video footage.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
After reading another thread regarding the reptilians, I've decided that this weekend I will transcribe the conversation I had with P.G. and post it for everyone to read.

It's easy to get lazy and put things off when you have a new baby in the house.

Now I feel the motivation to do so and will before it fades again.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is very interesting story... could be true. But what about those reptiles you have seen?! Were REALLY reptiles, or something else camouflaged in a reptilian image, just like that holographic wall? And the weapons? Why use weapons, if aliens can kill with their mind?

This all more likely to be a government conspiracy than reptilian contact. Could be other creatures playing the role of 'hostile reptilians'... don't you think?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
But what about those reptiles you have seen?!

I didn't see them. The gentleman I've corresponded with did.

But the idea you have about them being cammoflauged to give the appearance of reptilians is definatley plausible and not one that I have thought about.

Does anyone know of a way to put cassette tape audio into a mp3 or wmv file?

If possible, it would be much better than just reading what he said.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join