It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Police Go Wild, London May 10th.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The British police have behaved in a disgusting manner towards others who have demonstrated against government cuts. A common refrain was "It's your job next!" Well now it's their turn. This will be interesting.

While there are obvious problems with corruption and abuse it could be worse. I support the British police who are taking part in this. In particular I support Tony Melville, Chief Constable of Gloucestershire, who is resigning in protest against changes in policing. I hope with all my heart his resignation will lead to a rebellion. I have long said the revolution will be led by those in uniform.

Tony Melville, I support you.

This is what a police hero looks like.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Maybe the public should go there and "Kettle" them!

Bet you don't see much of a uniformed presence there.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PW229

While screaming "Get Back! Get Back!" to people who are trapped by the crowd and beating them over the head. It is tempting.

However the police/public interface is set to get a whole lot worse if we allow the changes to policing to go ahead. I say support them now and kick their heads in later if they don't show respect for us, their masters.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PW229

During this action a young lady had her foot broken and dislocated by one of the horses.

The strange policeman who hugs the young man to him while saying "You're not hard enough" appears to be some kind of sexual deviant.

This is a tiny sample of the behaviour that is about to come back and bite them hard.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Irony...
However ironic it may be, I hope the protesters in London are smart and stand with the police. Protesters all over the world have been screaming in cops faces that they will be affected as much as they are, they have been asking the police for months to disobey their orders and stop the brutal crackdowns on free speech and free assembly. This is a chance to turn the other cheek and stand with those police, show the world that the 99% is united and not petty.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thank you. This is exactly the kind of response I'm hoping for.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Do you have any links to other sources? I'd like to share this on some Occupy social media sources.
Thanks

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

www.polfed.org...

Straight from the horses mouth.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

This is how those best informed see the proposed changes.

"The intended destruction of policing by consent." Do any of us want this?

The spook controlled media are misrepresenting it as a money and working conditions issue, it's far more than that.

I have withdrawn my consent to be governed by statutes and this seems to have been largely accepted by police who encounter me, presumably because I am able to demonstrate that I live Lawfully. This course of action is often called Lawful Rebellion. The removal of policing by consent leaves me with the options of slavery or warfare. I'm not the slave type. For me this is a matter of survival. My first grandchild was born recently. I'm not in a hurry to jump into my grave.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

I can't help but believe this to be part of an ongoing," Set up". That in the end will replace the police with a military capable of slaughter. I believe that to be a goal" they, TPTB" have been pushing the world towards and preparing for.
Be ever so careful my admirable Briish brothers and sisters. Governments can always afford to pay the police what ever it is. So what is the goal here ? If we consider these cuts unecessary and the reasons for them, to be lies

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

www.occupypolice.org...

I posted it to Occupy London as well.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ive had a lot of contact with the police in my life and they have always been respectful to me except for one time 10 of them gave me a beating with the bantens
ive been seeing a cheif inspectors daughter for 11 years so i know all coppers aint cu**s .... i think the public should support the police on this march .... it could be the start of something alot bigger

ohh and they have used the cs spray on me 3 times

edit on 7-5-2012 by nofear39 because: xxxx

edit on 7-5-2012 by nofear39 because: xx

edit on 7-5-2012 by nofear39 because: xx

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39
i think the public should support the police on this march .... it could be the start of something alot bigger

I think you're right.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Too ill to carry on tonight but I have to point out.
This historical march is getting almost zero attention from the mainstream media.
But we do have an assortment of police and ex-police scandals.
The powers who control the mainstream media are threatened by this police rebellion.
Expect hit pieces to be circulated tomorrow.
Please support Melville's Revolutionary Force.
Viva la revolution.
(I don't take any responsibility for this post because I'm so ill I barely know what's happening. Goodnight.)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
From @Occupy_Police a picture taken just before the march in London, claims of about 30,000 on the scene.
photo

ETA I really hope this bridges some the gap between protester and cop. Personally, I'm very angry with police and the system that seems to seek out psychopaths to keep the rest of us in-line through fear that doesn't mean I think police should be done away with. We do need them. We just need them on our side of this increasing fascism.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
this is a short clip I filmed a year ago at the Lib Dem conference..the protester at the end gets it spot on...POLICE JOIN US NOW...DONT WAIT TILL YOUR JOBS ARE CUT.. just thought it was appropriate for this thread www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Excellent turnout. Very pleasing to see police finding a voice.
Of course we're dissatisfied with the stressed-out behaviour of the people who pick up human body parts off the road and confront murderers etc. Imagine how much more stressed they will be when their numbers are cut.
We all have to unite to improve things for everybody.
On Wednesday I spent three and a half hours walking around Gloucester with a placard printed out from the police federation website. My purpose was to boost morale for Gloucester police and hopefully increase turnout for the march. I was mocked, insulted, threatened and very occasionally congratulated. I guess that's an everyday occurrence for those who wear the uniform. A common comment from ignorant youngsters was "20% less police! Great!" Yeah, great. Until you're screaming for help.
I was also followed around by half a dozen worried looking detectives. Got some lovely photographs of the little darlings but I won't be making those public.
Think it's tough being a cop? Try being a nutty lone political activist fighting false flag terror.
Hey Ho. It's a funny old world.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Kester because: Removed word.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by takethat

A big thank you.
Subbed, liked, commented and added to playlist.

edit on 10-5-2012 by Kester because: Word added.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
With what HRH Queen Elizabeth and her immediate family owns, that would be enough money to feed, clothe and house every single English Citizen.

Seriously.

Down in her jewelry vault they have precious gems in crowns that are cut so large, jewelers no longer can find or cut these precious stones that large.

What does she do work wise?

How much does she earn?

Queen Elizabeth is the single largest land owner on the planet. Disagree with that statement and I will come back with many credible links because most people who disagree are too darn lazy to do the hard core research.

Yes her Royal Highness has bled England and you folks keep allowing it. Just like Americans keep allowing their "stars" and politicians to screw over them.

“Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” ― Denis Diderot

We here in America are no better, most people believe (mind controlled sheep) that people like Madonna, who is worth an estimated 350 million USD is a-okay.

So be it.

You all get exactly the type of world you allow.

For anyone to have so much money they could not spend it in a thousand lifetimes is insane while 28,000 people a day starve to death (mostly children).

We spend tens of trillions on WMD and almost nothing on child and social services.

We spend tens of trillions on researching how to kill each other "more "efficiently" when we should be putting our money into medical, social and space programs.

Programs to comfort and escalate humanity not torture and degrade humanity.

Makes one wonder who is really running the show on Planet Earth?????
edit on 10-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join