It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Luna Cognita: Apollo 11, UFOs Filmed in Cis-Lunar Space - 16mm DAC footage (stabilized/enhanced)

page: 2
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by dsm1664
 


I'm fairly certain he knows. The real problem with Jim is that I and others can't take anything he says with a grain of salt as he's a talking head for NASA. Over many years I have watched him dodge and weave and stick to ONLY the topics he THINKS he can poke holes in on this forum. He RARELY strays from material that he knows he can talk in circles about. He's the furthest thing from a true skeptic. Asking Jim Oberg for an unbiased honest viewpoint or opinion about NASA is akin to filing a complaint with the sergeant of a police officer who just assaulted you unlawfully, it's absolutely pointless.


I could not say better....

Stars for you.




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko
 


I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

Jim's researched "hello kitty island adventure", in depth.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by dsm1664
 


I'm fairly certain he knows. The real problem with Jim is that I and others can't take anything he says with a grain of salt as he's a talking head for NASA. Over many years I have watched him dodge and weave and stick to ONLY the topics he THINKS he can poke holes in on this forum. He RARELY strays from material that he knows he can talk in circles about. He's the furthest thing from a true skeptic. Asking Jim Oberg for an unbiased honest viewpoint or opinion about NASA is akin to filing a complaint with the sergeant of a police officer who just assaulted you unlawfully, it's absolutely pointless.


I could not say better....

Stars for you.


Those coming late to the debate will notice the dexterity of the deceivers in deflecting from the issue at hand -- the original video source, and the slavish reposter, REFUSE to provide basic contextual information about the alleged space scene so anybody could verify it and define the context.

This isn't ufology, or any science -- it's propagandistic deception.

My home page has plenty of examples of me holding NASA deceptionist feet to the fire -- even my pride and joy, the NASA press release denouncing my ideas as "wacko" [this, after they crashed a fleet of robot Mars probes through bad management style, and then blamed the careless workers].

Doing real research on any complex puzzle is not easy, especially in specialized subjects. It's far easier -- and ego-satisfying -- to just call everyone else liars and imagine oneself the peak of human knowledge on the theme.

But it's amazing how transparent such poses really are.

Meanwhile, the real mystery -- what phenomena of genuine interest may be unrecognizably cloaked in and behind the 'noise' -- remains essentially unexamined. More's the pity -- I've found plenty of stuff of real interest among these kinds of reports.

And in spaceflight, any 'thing' outside the window could WELL be -- and on several occasion HAS been -- an important sign of hazard to vehicle and crew.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Jim is like 50cent... sure he holds a title... but hes still only half a buck...


and no i am not saying that pic means alien craft... i passed on that pic as soon as i saw it. Recordings from the crew them selves, vids, pics... its all hard to take on face value...

But when the United states of America sends up their crew armed (with firearms =D against well i dunno really but against something that laughs at firearms.) that alone is enough to become really suss about. Also why 18,19,20 didn't go up? also kinda suss when everything was ready all that remained was fuel... and that costs less then a god dam fighter jet. Oh and why didn't NASA send up any scientists? you went there a few times... for sure you could of grabbed one to tag along... or is it that military men are easy to silence? that they follow orders to the letter? you say sit they sit you say don't say a word they shut their trap?

Sorry i'm done here... flame all you will lol! you aren't worth half a buck.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
Jim is like 50cent... sure he holds a title... but hes still only half a buck...


and no i am not saying that pic means alien craft... i passed on that pic as soon as i saw it. Recordings from the crew them selves, vids, pics... its all hard to take on face value...

But when the United states of America sends up their crew armed (with firearms =D against well i dunno really but against something that laughs at firearms.) that alone is enough to become really suss about. Also why 18,19,20 didn't go up? also kinda suss when everything was ready all that remained was fuel... and that costs less then a god dam fighter jet. Oh and why didn't NASA send up any scientists? you went there a few times... for sure you could of grabbed one to tag along... or is it that military men are easy to silence? that they follow orders to the letter? you say sit they sit you say don't say a word they shut their trap?

Sorry i'm done here... flame all you will lol! you aren't worth half a buck.


To lighten things up, let me try to be humorous in a good-natured way. Today is your day to be the poster child for Will Rogers's folksy maxim, "It ain't what you don't know what makes you look like a fool, it's what you DO know what ain't so." You get to wear the T-shirt from sunrise until midnight but then have to return it for the next winner. And there ALWAYS is a next winner -- the competition is fierce.

1. What guns? As far as i've been able to tell, NASA has NEVER sent firearms into space with astronauts. Any source evidence would help clear your name. In the off-course landing survival kit on each Russian spacecraft there is indeed a handgun packed, along with a machete and fishhooks. As far as anyone can tell, the kits have never been opened in flight.

2. The history of the closing of the Apollo program is documented widely, any idea there was some secret motivation is far-fetched, if fun to idly speculate on. I'll let historians speak for themselves -- if you start listening.

3. Why no scientists? How about, WHY can't you see the scientists? Since 1972, professional scientists -- geologists, physiologists, physicists, oceanographers, materials scientists, chemists, have been members of space crews. I'm sorry you never noticed.

These pseudo-questions underscore a principle that has become clear in discussions hereabouts. The less one really knows about authentic spaceflight -- worse, the MORE misinformation one believes about real spaceflight -- the more excited one gets over fuzzy dots on youtube. And for those who prefer getting excited, it explains the absolute aversion to learning more about real spaceflight -- maybe it would threaten the fun and sense of self-importance.

Also explains the unwillingness to provide source date/time of posted videos, and the apathy about the lack of such basic contextual data.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken
 


Normally I find the whole "it's just space dust" excuse to be rather unconvincing, though the alien UFO idea I find equally so, in this case though it really does look like a few pieces of dust outside the window. Whatever these briefly glimpsed objects are it seems laughably ridiculous to assume that they are somehow intelligently controlled alien craft just from those few frames. In fact the very idea takes baseless assumptions and wild speculation to a whole new level even within the context of "UFOlogy".



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Arken
 


Normally I find the whole "it's just space dust" excuse to be rather unconvincing, though the alien UFO idea I find equally so, in this case though it really does look like a few pieces of dust outside the window. Whatever these briefly glimpsed objects are it seems laughably ridiculous to assume that they are somehow intelligently controlled alien craft just from those few frames. In fact the very idea takes baseless assumptions and wild speculation to a whole new level even within the context of "UFOlogy".


Really?...Sigh.



posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
Jim is like 50cent... sure he holds a title... but hes still only half a buck...


Sorry, the first I heard of him was the other day and he has made some rather good points regardless of his credentials. The video and claims here are absolute garbage. countless = zero and I will take my fifty cents worth of education i got....priceless



posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Are we ready to conclude that LunaCognita and the OP will NOT be providing the critical date/time information for this video? I could taunt them with asking what the coverup is all about, but there's no need to drive the point home. Unless there's some other innocent excuse [we're waiting to hear it], the information probably would allow investigators to determine a prosaic explanation that the original posters just don't want their target audience to learn of.

Other possible excuses for the information blackout? Speculation?



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg
 


I'm ready to conclude that you, sadly, have lost Tons of your own neurons in the last threads.

As I said several times: Make a new thread and Show your own research on this matter, researcher....



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian
 


Your are also worth just as much as your education, I'm sorry but don't weigh in if you aren't ready to take a hit...

"countless - too numerous to be counted..."an infinite number of reasons"..."on countless occasions"..."countless numbers of" there is a book out there that can tell you exactly what every word means if you didn't get taught the word/words with your fancy 50cents worth of education."

Get a dictionary and a Thesaurus.. Or for god sakes open a new tab and go to a dictionary website... so that you may better learn the words you happily point out as being wrongfully used.

-----As for James, i must not have made it clear.. he "might" be a smart guy with plenty of helpful info to share and may have answered a few questions in the past correctly, and that's fine... but on this occasion i am not convinced that his answers are correct... But that's my take on it, and i directed my posts at James and nobody else...By all means add your 2 cents after all this is a discussion forum, but don't come in talking high and mighty without the slightest idea why i said what i did.

Sorry OP for wasting yet another post.



posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Are we still at the point where nobody on earth is willing to come forward with the date and time of these 11 frames?

Kinda hard to do research if somebody is saying "I've got this wonderful thing, but I'm not going to tell you where I found it".



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join