It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Singularity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Don't believe everything you think. Perhaps the reasons that you feel the music is talking directly to you is that you may have underlying issues that you are not dealing with. Even when repressed, emotions and thoughts find their way to the surface. It's your minds way of saying to you "Hey we need to deal with this issue".

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThoughtIsMadness

I say never believe thoughts. Find the thinker first and see if he can be trusted.
Thoughts appear but who put them there, and then, who is it that hears them?
edit on 7-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
...not to tell everyone all of the realizations I was having... heh. Over time I've refined my understanding, though.. I simply can't go around talking to everyone about everything I'm realizing all the time.

Haha i can totally understand ! Luckily i was able to keep my amazement and wonder 'within' myself for the most part (ha, pun very intended); had a few very interesting days at work though. My online alter ego has become my catharsis for the overwhelmingly strong urge to try to share All of this Love i am feeling for All of 'you' for the most part.

...My level of consciousness definitely varies over time. I'm comfortable admitting that, although I think others who have good understandings or have experienced high-consciousness also have variations in degrees of experience but don't necessarily admit it.

Of course it does, probably for all of us save the truly enlightened/ascended like Buddha, Christ, Mohamed, and the like. We are but the humble students to the masters in this place =)

Cheers! i have very much enjoyed our little chat here If you ever find yourself around metro-ATL give me a shout, i would Love to grab a beer or coffee.

edit on 5/8/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join