It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man City, One hand on the PL Title :D

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It made my day seeing those last two goals go in when the united fans were already celebrating
and the look on there faces when the news came in, almost priceless

Well done!!!
edit on 13-5-2012 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

It made my day seeing those last two goals go in when the united fans were already celebrating
and the look on there faces when the news came in, almost priceless

Well done!!!
edit on 13-5-2012 by valiant because: (no reason given)
It really was quite poetic, wasn't it

And Joey Barton, what a knobber

The philosopher, come psychopath. *mahoosive facepalming action*

one day, people will stop putting him in football teams, and he can skulk back to the gutter where he belongs.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yesterday I mostly avoided facebook, I avoided the news on tv, the news on the internet thus I had to be careful where I clicked, and of course I avoided this thread right up until Match of the Day came on tv.. It was difficult but I made the whole day without knowing the scores. And my god, what a game that was! I really thought City had throw it all away, and I honestly can't believe the season literally came down to the last 10 to 20 seconds like that. I doubt we'll see another end to the season like that one for a long, long time.

The City game in particular was just great to watch but I have to ask, what on earth got into the head of Joey Barton - Seriously, just what a tool that man is. He should get a pretty lengthy ban for what he did there. In regards to the game - Well, It was just exciting stuff and I have to admit, I'm not a fan of City (to say the least
) but they're really anything but boring to watch and they gave us an exciting end. It hurts to say, but... they deserved the title.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

IMO, Barton and his shenanigans resulted in QPR's defeat.

5 minutes is a lot of stoppage (far more than average), and because of this Man City was able to score 2 goals.

If Barton hadn't acted like an arse for soooo long, then it would have been less than the 5 minutes, and Man City wouldn't have made it back IMO..although QPR had defended so well the whole 90 minutes they were getting fatigued.

Bittersweet...but beautiful game to watch...tears then smiles unimaginable...

Congrats Man City!

sorry Sir Alex, Rooney, et. al.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join