It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis elected in the new Greek parliament

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Sound's familiar. The Hermetic Order Of The Golden Dawn?
Maybe not.

But all this was to be expected.

Oddly yes..it is...both the Hermes thing and the 'to be expected'...I guess I am dull enough to have hoped we'd have matured enough to foresee it...more fool me.

When you watch this...many more things make sense re the Hermes connection :

In the Shadow of Hermes
www.youtube.com...

cheers

Ro

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541Just maybe the Greeks are tired of being the whipping boy and plan to be a proud race once again.

So they elect people from a party that historically kicked them around and invaded their country?

"The occupation brought about terrible hardships for the Greek civilian population. Over 300,000 civilians died in Athens alone from starvation, tens of thousands more through reprisals by Nazis and collaborators, and the country's economy was ruined."

"At the same time, in the course of the concerted anti-guerrilla campaign, hundreds of villages were systematically torched and almost 1,000,000 Greeks left homeless"

en.wikipedia.org...

It doesn't surprise me given the Greeks have a reputation for xenophobia but this is beyond moronic. The same applies to any non Germanic neo nazis.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
reply to post by Rosha

Well I would rather a nazi then a jew, but the jews already control the government anyway via the financial system.

You have to remember that the president is just a puppet and nothing is going to change.

If there was a genuine candidate they would say 'screw the bankers, we are not paying back any debts'.

Just fyi...not one of the leading cartel banking familes is genetically related to the tribe of Judah aka The Jews.....but thats another thread.

Ro

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by g146541Just maybe the Greeks are tired of being the whipping boy and plan to be a proud race once again.

So they elect people from a party that historically kicked them around and invaded their country?

"The occupation brought about terrible hardships for the Greek civilian population. Over 300,000 civilians died in Athens alone from starvation, tens of thousands more through reprisals by Nazis and collaborators, and the country's economy was ruined."

"At the same time, in the course of the concerted anti-guerrilla campaign, hundreds of villages were systematically torched and almost 1,000,000 Greeks left homeless"

en.wikipedia.org...

It doesn't surprise me given the Greeks have a reputation for xenophobia but this is beyond moronic. The same applies to any non Germanic neo nazis.

That vs. a century of oppression by Jewish bankers.
Which has resulted in many more deaths via poverty and things like that.
No people are not dumb
Not everyone falls for the 'we must pay back debt' crap
They know the bankers are at fault and the bankers at the very top are Jewish
they are the cause of almost every problem in the world today.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

reply to post by Rosha

Well I would rather a nazi then a jew, but the jews already control the government anyway via the financial system.

You have to remember that the president is just a puppet and nothing is going to change.

If there was a genuine candidate they would say 'screw the bankers, we are not paying back any debts'.

Just fyi...not one of the leading cartel banking familes is genetically related to the tribe of Judah aka The Jews.....but thats another thread.

Ro
So who leads them?
Regardless the jews represent the banking scam
its like if you wanted to take down the democrats you would attack their candidate not the actual democrats..
Get what I mean?

edit on 7-5-2012 by HumanCondition because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

I hope they're not hoping or expecting a future 'allied response' to their predicament when Hitlar 2.0 comes around..Im not sending my sons to fight for shortsighted stupid Europe *again*..not after their murder of my grandfather and brother, the demise of my biofather and the loss of millions world over who gave everything to spare us this hell.

They are going to have to save themselves this time...this time they are willfully choosing evil over Right Action.....so be it. They stand alone as far as I am concerned.

Ro.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So who leads them?
its like if you wanted to take down the democrats you would attack their candidate not the actual democrats..
Get what I mean?

Go find out!!
Its important you do..and do it yourself!

Stop looking for leaders and be one..for yourself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

this time they are willfully choosing evil over Right Action
So you are saying that they should pay back debts they didn't make?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

So who leads them?
Get what I mean?

Go find out!!

From what I have found out over the cause of many years there is nothing that points to anyone other then the Jews being at the top.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Apollumi

IF they choose to...the reality is people can act like them, but they arent animals..they've just been led to thinking so by people who are.

EVERYONE has a choice how they will respond to any event..even death...even in concentration camps..some freaked..some ranted..some killed themselves some fought..and some got on with the business of wisely helping others.

EVERYONE has a choice..so if you/groups of people choose to ignore their humanity and want to go all gorrilla and ignore that they DO have choices and will one day be held accountable for the ones they make and dont, regardless of what occurs around them, then thats their decision.

Just dont include me in collective 'we' of those who would choose to abdicate their responsibilities so easily thanks..because Ive been desperate, been hungry and been at the coalface in this insane world much of my life and I have yet to revert to choice abdication as a means of survival much less animalistic ignorant venting....and Im still not about to join any mob that will.

Ro

Hmmmmm..... Yep, everybody has a choice. I have generally been F'd most of my life out of choices I thought were just. This is the rule of man and the test of faith however. I've been starved. I've dodged bullet's whizzing all around me and by my face. I've been beaten like a dog. I've amazed myself at what I thought and what I did when the moment of truth came. Man instinctively tries to survive when "THE" moment presents itself.

Let me tell you something. The Bible says it, the prophecies say it, and I know it. The vast majority of people will do far worse than the Nazi's when the time comes. I can see the evil, the ego, the self, the id in the children of an entitled generation. If other people can't see it that's not my fault.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So who leads them?
Get what I mean?

Go find out!!

From what I have found out over the cause of many years there is nothing that points to anyone other then the Jews being at the top.

...then perhaps you havent researched past the propoganda.
Im not trying to be trite here..just keep going past the propoganda..look at the genetic lines..research and think as a curious scientist..not as a political activist..note that the word "jews" didnt even exist as a common term until the 1700's...

There are three primary areas of physical control on this planet atm..they are : District of Columbia..Vatican City and The Corporation of London. So there's a starting point for research....but do make up your own mind..and keep thinking...for yourself.

think think think..and then think again!

nothing annoys them more!

Ro

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Who knows really, you are right that the dictators in power today seem to date back to Roman times (i.e. the church because that is the roman empire) but then it would have to be all be interconnected.

I believe at the real top it would probably be a mixture of demographics including Jews.

There is no doubt they hold a huge monopoly on society, they didn't get all that power from not being on the top.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi

Let me tell you something. The Bible says it, the prophecies say it, and I know it. The vast majority of people will do far worse than the Nazi's when the time comes. I can see the evil, the ego, the self, the id in the children of an entitled generation. If other people can't see it that's not my fault.

And who was this bible writen by?
When?
When was KJV writen? Why?

In order for a 'thing' to be legitmate and legitimised under Islamic Catholic and Talmudic law it first has to be 'told' to the people involved/those its going to affect....when this is done.. when announcement has been made, the purpetrators are 'absolved' from ANY sin its implementation as you are considered ' an informed participant'. This is why the Iranian president 'invited everyone' to join Islam..he had to under islamic law before he could LEGALLY/PHYSICALLY justify war with infidels.
Ditto catholisim talmudism who have similar doctrinal laws...and ditto..*Fremasonary* who derive their legitimacy from the roman pontificate on one hand..and talmudism/samarian mysticism on the other.. While we might poohoo at these things or at catholic, islamic doctrine or talmudic doctrine..keep in mind..THEY dont....for them..this is very very real.

Its one thing to sh*t yourself in the moment..thats human..we all will and do...but it is what you do immediately AFTER that that counts. Even the worst aderenal surge known to man lasts 3 months..no more.
Flight or fight doesnt cut it after that.

The bible gives you prophecy..which, it is written, is the spirit of Christ/Source.....God gives you innate choice..so its up to you which you empower...and what you see as 'bigger'.

Ro

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

Who knows really, you are right that the dictators in power today seem to date back to Roman times (i.e. the church because that is the roman empire) but then it would have to be all be interconnected.

I believe at the real top it would probably be a mixture of demographics including Jews.

There is no doubt they hold a huge monopoly on society, they didn't get all that power from not being on the top.

Well..if you've chosen not to do the work and research for yourself..which it seems by the fatalism above that you have..then I can only suggest you re-examine and redefine for yourself what real POWER is and isnt and have a look at what the TOP is and isnt too....

Stop giving your power to them..theyve got enough of it already!

Good luck with it!

Ro

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

this time they are willfully choosing evil over Right Action
So you are saying that they should pay back debts they didn't make?

No I meant exactly what I said..that its an excuse..not a reason.

2nd.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
double post..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
And here we go:

GREEK TRAGEDY: $27 billion slashed as share market plummets
www.news.com.au...

Also, results from the French and Greek elections over the weekend fuelled investor concerns over the euro zone debt crisis.

perhaps ' the jews' arent to happy about it either...

Ro.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Actually, what you mean is, those that do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

I kinda saw this coming as i have been watching French news for the better part of the year. They tend to cover stuff more so in europe and n africa in depth.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Now i know this is a sign of the bad economic times. Rises of nationalism in economic hardships are quite normal we just better hope it doesn't go to far.

And i know this is bad but am i the only one who thought, phew thank god im white & blonde?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Let me clarify…

Forgive (as always) my terrible English…

A brief history…

In 2009 PASOK, with lies, “There are money for people, more jobs etc.” won the elections.

Then PASOK did quite the opposite (we have no money…) and got as to IMF.

Also at the same time about 2.000.000 (and maybe more) immigrants from Agvanistan, Pakistan, you name it, came to Greece and stayed here for good.
In a country of 10.000.000 people, there are 2.000.000 !!! immigrants , with no IDs, no passports, nothing at all, no jobs of course, and no one knows were they stay, and who they are. They are not registered.

So..

A lot of attacks every day, happens in Athens alone.

Immigrants (especially from countries in war are very aggressive (logical)), and they form groups with 2 to more members, seeking victims (lonely pedestrians and some times not lonely) and they attack using knifes.

Its logical because they are hungry, but for Greek people its o serious problem.

Some time ago, a father left his home born at 5 o clock in the morning, to go to the parking to take his car and transfer his wife to the hospital, because their child was to be born.

His was carrying a small bag, with a camera, and that made him a target.

Two immigrants, with a knife, killed him to steal the camera, so the child lost his father prior to enter our cruel world.

www.theapricity.com...

www.keeptalkinggreece.com...

You must understand also that Greek Golden Dawn appear not as a neo-Nazi party but more a nationalism party (an extreme nationalism party) .

And what they say is:
Immigrants must leave Greece (except these who have been for many years),
and Greek national property back to Greece and not to the bankers

Do you still believe is strange what happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join