It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis elected in the new Greek parliament

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh damn it all to hell someone show me where i can get off the stupid ride.

I know how you feel, that's why I say, all we can do now is watch.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

In response to your original provoking comment

I'd rather be born into Jewry (then at least I'd be able to change my religion/ideology) than be a small-minded, criminal with a massive inferiority complex. Nazis are totalitarian maniacs who don't just brutalise and murder jews en masse, they'd do the same to anyone who gets in their way.

So in your response I'd rather be a Jew than me a part of the true scum of humanity.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
browser crash

...blame java...

brb
edit on 7-5-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wirehead

I don't think it's good having people like this in power by any means. But some people think it's worth a shot when they are basically forced with the age old left-right option and nothing ever gets better.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Again, I'm asking, has anyone here actually found a manifesto for the Golden Dawn?
And how closely does it resemble the 25 point program?
edit on 7-5-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

I posted the links a few pages back.You'll find them here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wirehead

Originally posted by OhZone
And your solution is???
Do you think that they should just sit quietly by as they are exterminated by the invading hordes?

It sounds like you've bought the Nazi scare tactics, hook, line, and sinker.

Nazi scar tactic? Explain...
What exactly do you think will happen if the immigration continues?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Uh, there will be more immigrants in a given country?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Uh, there will be more immigrants in a given country?

And what would happen to the original inhabitants?
What would happen to their culture' their society outnumbered by the faster breeders?
Sharia law? Bloody violence as "infidels" are slaughtered?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

I posted the links a few pages back.You'll find them here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.
Now I can compare properly

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, as I thought.
Little-to-nothing to do with the originals.
Anyone who is interested can compare this Golden Dawn 12 point manifesto
with the 25 point program of the NSDAP and see the difference.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Here's an excellent article about the party: www.independent.co.uk...

""They were calling themselves the residents association but they were just fasistakia (little fascists)," said the 28-year-old.

Over the last two years, Mr Roumeliotis has watched the central Athens neighbourhood of Ayios Panteleimonas, where he grew up, undergo an ugly transformation. Taking the bus on another morning soon after, a gunshot shattered the back window and a gang of men forced the driver to stop. When the doors opened, they came on to the bus and started to assault the non-Greek passengers. The attackers were wearing T-shirts from the right-wing extremist group Golden Dawn. While panicked people were trying to escape from the bus the men were hitting them with flagpoles.

"They were beating people with the Greek flag," said Mr Roumeliotis."

Oh and here's their flag:

Now I know that this description alone will probably excite more people here than digsust them- they definitely looooove their nationalistic, race-oriented vigilante justice- but I hope that someone with two braincells can see exactly where this is heading.

Thank you very much. I actually had a sense something was up due to the name "Golden Dawn", due to it's direct references to the occult.

My post was intended to promote exactly what you did, provide some compelling accounts and quotations with attributions or citations. Thank you for that, it is very convincing in many respects.

I had a feeling that some entity was promoting and instigating the senseless violence in Greece recently, and that it was a shadowy group with ulterior motives. This makes perfect sense. I am not saying this is the only entity behind what is going on I am sure there are a dozen other interested entities working with or against each other in the political/economic crisis in that region.

That flag you showed right there, obviously it's not the swastika (black sun / eclipse symbol), but rather it is the symbol of the snake (dna - eugenics - secret knowledge). This is quite silly in fact, a snake in black/white surrounded in red (purification through organized violence) and these kids really haven't figured it out? The water is probably contaminated so maybe it is possible.

Think of the ramifications in geopolitics, if a extreme hard liner group with overt occult ties gains power it could easily create a political crisis.

The way they describe the groups harassing people through violence/intimidation in public areas over political ideology is totally reminiscent of the type of activity that lead directly to what we call Kristallnacht , although of course what is being reported in Greece is minor in comparison to the scale and organization and support the Nazis had in Germany at the time.

So yes, if your information is even partially correct, they are indeed dangerous. Hopefully the public will stand up and put a stop to them before it grows into anything even attempting to be a "Pogrom"

A pogrom (Russian: погро́м) is a form of violent riot, a mob attack directed against a minority group, and characterized by killings and destruction of their homes and properties, businesses, and religious centers. It originally and still typically refers to 19th- and 20th-century attacks on Jews, particularly in the Russian Empire.

It doesn't have to be against Judaism particularly, as any form of xenophobia or bigotry seems to work effectively for criminal elements to direct or control dispossess youth in street mobs like puppets. Also some funding and organization help.

I would have to say that the media has aided in forming an environment conducive to promoting this type of radicalism that can easily devolve into violent criminal acts. They haven't dealt with the situation but instead attempted to sensationalize it and to label everything in the typical overgeneralized fashion. I am sure that adds to the frustration of the confused and dispossessed people who would be most susceptible to a type of hard line action oriented politic.

I wonder who funds this group. I am going to have to do some digging further into this interesting yet concerning development. Time to follow the $$$ and see where it leads.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OliverNorthsCat
reply to post by Sinny

In response to your original provoking comment

I'd rather be born into Jewry (then at least I'd be able to change my religion/ideology) than be a small-minded, criminal with a massive inferiority complex. Nazis are totalitarian maniacs who don't just brutalise and murder jews en masse, they'd do the same to anyone who gets in their way.

So in your response I'd rather be a Jew than me a part of the true scum of humanity.

What about these nazis?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As Hitler was once an innocent politician.
Hold the olives. Nothing from Greece for me, thanks

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stolisGreece

Thank you for bringing a genuine sense of perspective to this thread. Question for you- will the minority parties cooperate with each other on that anti-austerity initiative I was reading about this morning? I sure hope so- the Greek people have been through far too much hardship and insult at the hands of those who seem to have cared very little for justice or the best interests of Greece. A unified voice of the Greek people needs to be heard.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Neo Nazis in Greek? Is there any country which does not have Neo Nazis, I mean except for Tibet.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And what would happen to the original inhabitants?
What would happen to their culture' their society outnumbered by the faster breeders?
Sharia law? Bloody violence as "infidels" are slaughtered?

I see you've bought the Nazi scare tactics hook, line, and sinker.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
There is no reason to fear it, its members, or its rise to power, unless, as the GD leader said, you are a traitor to the nation of Greece. Then, I say to GD ‘do what you so desire with traitors’.

Unless you are gay or an immigrant or potentially ANYONE they dont like! Then you're in an internment camp or dead.

Congratulations.

Ro.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Stormdancer777

By purity I obviously mean a nation of Greeks, by Greeks, and for Greeks. All people have a right to a homeland, which is itself clean from what they may define as undesirables. That does not bother me in the least, nor should it anyone else. I dare not be hypocritical about my political choices, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Plus, I find it absolutely hilarious you call me “Darwin” when I am a Reactionary Roman Catholic.

Greeks are not a separate species that were magically created in Greece, every human on this Earth started in the same place so your idea of purity is turning a blind eye to a large part of human history before Greece even had a name. Like it a not all those "pure" Greeks will have ancestors from other regions and you do to.

I think this is the second time this has come up in this thread. I have absolutely no investment in this what-so-ever, but I am rather curious to know, what then is the stance in regards to Israel? Iceland? Japan?

There are these, and other 'homogenous' states that exist based on racial, cultural, or religious concerns. If the Greeks prefer to go this route, what is the problem?

ETA: I was thinking about some of the Islamic countries as well. I am not certain, but don't they only allow workers or tourists into their countries? And while there, don't people have to subscribe to Islamic religious and cultural laws? Also, what about some of the Africa countries? Aren't their some purges going on in some of those countries as well?

Are all these countries wrong? If so, how come there are no news stories or threads about this?
edit on 2012/5/7 by Another10Pin because: Additional questions

edit on 2012/5/7 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheXoor
The "normal" parties are not listening to the greivences of the Greeks.

Its not just the bailouts...its also unchecked immigration. A lot of Greece is being flooded with African immigrants who are disrupting once-stable communities with their more chaotic ways.

Maybe if "normal" politicians would listen to people's desire not to be flooded with third-worlders and have white guilt hammered into them day and night, people wouldn't have to stoop to electing Nazis. But yeah, you push people around long enough, pick their pockets, and flood their neighborhood with immigrants, maybe they will eventually stand up and push back.

Any idea how these people became third worlders in the first place ? Research that..Europe is experiencing karma at an exponential rate it seems. It remains that at the end of the day, wherever they come from, they are human beings and like it or not are as entitled to life and liberty on this planet as you think you are..they are not lesser beings they are human beings just like you....unless you do consider yourself a master race of perfect beings as the riech would have you believe?

Social and policing problems need to be dealt with socially and via better policing..not via mass murder fear and intimdation...even throwing out the arguments for or against Nazism...it simply *hasnt worked* before...the cycle just begins again..people die..haters hate manipulators manipulate and boom your back in it before you know it.

You get a choice to hate or create...its sad to see so many willing to take the easier softer way....its very cowardly imo.

Ro

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That flag you showed right there, obviously it's not the swastika (black sun / eclipse symbol), but rather it is the symbol of the snake (dna - eugenics - secret knowledge). This is quite silly in fact, a snake in black/white surrounded in red (purification through organized violence) and these kids really haven't figured it out? The water is probably contaminated so maybe it is possible.

Very glad someone else noted the symbolism....it seems to be the way atm that the context of the occult is once again being bastardised for politican gain..but then..thats been happening everywhere at least since the 1700's.
Im quite sure these are just the vanguard..a group of mostly ignorant sods being maniuplated themselves by lower downs. Given what we know of Hitlars rise to power now, the money and cartel involvement etc...its reasonably clear who's behind the push socially and politically.

Ro

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join