It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why if the GOP picks Romney they will lose the election against Obama.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Romney will not lose against Obama.
He'll win.
And the lobbyists will keep running the show.
It will be as if nothing changed at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by interupt42

3. GOP loyalists will vote for Ron Paul over Obama if the GOP selects him.

And here is where I think you are very very wrong.

The GOP hasn't selected Ron Paul...I'll play fantasy world and pretend that Ron Paul has a possibility of getting the nomination.

You then have over 85% of the GOP primary voters who knows that their vote did not go to Ron Paul and it will be exposed that his supporters sneaked in as delegates and voted against the will of the voters.

If Ron Paul would become the nominee...I see a very very low GOP voter turnout in the general election.

I didn't say that the GOP has selected Ron Paul nor do I think they will select Ron Paul. I said
"3. GOP loyalists will vote for Ron Paul over Obama if the GOP selects him." Meaning that the majority of Republicans will vote for who ever the GOP selects, however that is not the case with Ron Paul supporters.

Ron Paul supporters are not party loyalist and most don't see a difference between Romney and Obama nor do they believe in voting for the lesser evil. Hence, the GOP is most likely to lose those votes by picking Romney. Where if they would have picked Paul as there candidate that wouldn't be a concern.

The only reason that Paul has done badly on the popular vote polls is because the special interest groups and multinational corporations that control the MSM and including the GOP itself, has done an incredible job at telling people that Ron Paul is dangerous,un-electable, or just plainly ignoring him. Where the MSM has acted like an infomercial for Romney. Even the left leaning MSM has covered Ron Paul in the same way as the Right leaning media.

Had the GOP actually endorsed Paul from the beginning like any of the other candidates including DumbArse Perry and Bachman or even the non candidate like Palin and Trump the GOP would not have to worry about loosing the Paul votes.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Obama sucks arse , but he hasn't even gone into full swing Campaign mode. He has a loyal following and there are more registered democrats than republicans.

I don't think this is going to be an easy race for the GOP by any means, and that is why i think the multinational and special interest groups are so adamant about ensuring that their two candidates are the only choice in the next election (Obama and Romney).. They want to ensure a 100% chance of getting one of their greased candidate elected.

That is why the GOP is willing to go with the riskier candidate (Romney versus Paul) because its not about which party is in control its about which candidate is controlled.The GOP and the DNC are not there for ideals they are there to ensure that the right candidates are picked on both sides of the two party system.

Just wait for Part 2 of the Obama crisis to arrive June 5, 2012.

- The Gov. Scott Walker landslide victory in Wisconsin. -

You can go ahead and put Wisconsin in the Romney column.

----------
I have Romney with 263 electoral votes so far.

He only needs 270.

The interactive chart at USA Today works well.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The GOP sure could have used those crazy Ron Paul voters after all.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Romney will not lose against Obama.
He'll win.

Wrong.

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
And the lobbyists will keep running the show.
It will be as if nothing changed at all.

Correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join