It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* - Mass Arrests - Bill Wood Gives Details

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

There are no secret Seals, only secret missions.

Don Shipley has maintained the Bud's roster since he retired 12 years ago, it is a record of every person who was even accepted to Bud's school, from day one.

Billy is not listed, his real DD-214 is in one of the links I posted above.

POWNetwork.com has been exposing military phonies for years, and Don Shipley is the guy the real Seals trust with the info.

This guy's story is hardly new, there have been imposters before, there will be again. But he was NOT a Navy Seal in any way shape or form.

Drones are not operated by field personel, they are being flown by guys in trailers outside of Vegas.

I'd get that Spidey sense looked at, because this guy screams fraud.

I spent 19 years in the military, I can spot a poser.
edit on 7-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If Obama is the good guy I'd hate to see the bad guy.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

So then, Are you saying that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to delete this guy from the list and NO amount of money could convince the keeper of the list to cooperate?

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS would fall on daf ears?
There is NO WAY humanly possible to get this guys record to disappear???

REALLY?!?!?

I am listening but I find it hard to believe that there is just no way people can be bought off and records can't be falsified.....EITHER WAY. Bill Wood could come up with his own records and I would say the same damn thing.

I just think you are being niave to think this isn't at least a possibility.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do "good guys" sell amnesty for robbing the American Public? Cuz it looks like Obama and Holder might be doing just that.

www.breitbart.com...

Also, considering the massive amounts of $$$ the super-rich throw at Obama's campaign, I'm tending to doubt this story.

but who knows, I guess

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

First off I found the vid very long and drawn out when it needn't have been. Also would like to know why the blonde was standing there - totally unnecessarily.

The main thing that came across for me was that the guy just isn't articulate enough to impress anyone and his message just doesn't hit the point apart from saying something is going to come out of these future meetings G8 and UN that will change things big time.

OK - again, we'll wait and see knowing that 'something' has to change big time but you can bet your bottom dollar it won't be for our benefit.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Mass arrests, or mass resignations, or both, and about what exactly?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It all reeks. I got this information from this web site:

kauilapele.wordpress.com...

I've been keeping up with this guy's blog for a while, now. A guy who has no job, but lives in Hawaii (one of the most expensive places to live in the United States), and travels the globe, somehow, to do "light worker" business. He's about as pro-Obama as I've ever seen, and posts SaLuSa messages quite often (and SaLuSa is also pro-Obama). He's also linked to Steve Beckow's web site, and Steve Beckow is also pro-Obama. It's almost like the entire thing was setup to make Obama out to be the second coming of Christ.

I never had a problem with Obama. I was glad to be rid of the retard we had before him... that is, until he came out of nowhere saying that we finally got Osama Bin Laden. Buh? The whole thing smelled fishy to me. And the NDAA signing was the final straw. Something's not right, here. Maybe I'm just crackers, but I've got a bad feeling.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by Screwed

There are no secret Seals, only secret missions.

Don Shipley has maintained the Bud's roster since he retired 12 years ago, it is a record of every person who was even accepted to Bud's school, from day one.

Billy is not listed, his real DD-214 is in one of the links I posted above.

POWNetwork.com has been exposing military phonies for years, and Don Shipley is the guy the real Seals trust with the info.

This guy's story is hardly new, there have been imposters before, there will be again. But he was NOT a Navy Seal in any way shape or form.

Drones are not operated by field personel, they are being flown by guys in trailers outside of Vegas.

I'd get that Spidey sense looked at, because this guy screams fraud.

I spent 19 years in the military, I can spot a poser.
edit on 7-5-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Drones, Maryland or Vegas, trailers, anywhere.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

So then, Are you saying that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to delete this guy from the list and NO amount of money could convince the keeper of the list to cooperate?

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS would fall on daf ears?
There is NO WAY humanly possible to get this guys record to disappear???

REALLY?!?!?

I am listening but I find it hard to believe that there is just no way people can be bought off and records can't be falsified.....EITHER WAY. Bill Wood could come up with his own records and I would say the same damn thing.

I just think you are being niave to think this isn't at least a possibility.

That's exactly what I am saying.

Secret missions, yes.

Secret Seals, no.

Why we need secret Seals if their personal info is never given after missions?

Believe him if you want, but that makes you pretty gullible.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

ooohhhh no you don't.
I never said anything about believing him.
In fact I said just the opposite.
Sounds like you are rufusing to hear things that you don't want to hear.

All I am saying is that it IS possible to erase a persons history.
All it takes is enough money when it comes down to it.
I don't give a rats ass if it the SeALS or the President Of The United motherfriggin States of America.

People can be dissappeared as well as their past.
If you think otherwise then I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

"I will say however, that he seems very genuine and doesn't give off a dishonest vibe, which my spidey senses are especially fine tuned to, which is why I am struggling with this guy. He seems to really believe in what he is saying."

I think the above statement from you is what I was talking about.

I believe nothing he says because I know he was not a Seal.

When you start with a lie it's a good bet that what follows is nonsense too.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

HE may believe in what he is saying and still be full of #.
Which is what I am leaning towards.
I just can not accept that he is nothing but a fraud.
He is too genuine and sincere.

He doesn't strike me as a type A
nor does he look like he could even HOLD a rifle much less fire one.

Then again, I could be totally wrong on all counts which is where you and I differ.
I allow room for my own ignorance.
You don't.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

HE may believe in what he is saying and still be full of #.
Which is what I am leaning towards.
I just can not accept that he is nothing but a fraud.
He is too genuine and sincere.

He doesn't strike me as a type A
nor does he look like he could even HOLD a rifle much less fire one.

Then again, I could be totally wrong on all counts which is where you and I differ.
I allow room for my own ignorance.
You don't.

If believing that this guy somehow managed to become a Seal without any other Seals knowing about it is allowing for my ignorance, then no, I won't allow room for ignorance on this one.

The Seal community is small and very tight knit. They often group up on retirement and go into business with each other. They are comfortable with other Seals and will be for the rest of their lives. A few of them have made it their mission in retirement to expose phony Seals, they even got a law passed making it a felony to claim service or awards you didn't earn. It's called the stolen valor act, and they are prosecuting more phonies every month. Go back to my first post in this thread and there is a link to their work on Billy, they even have his real records obtained by Don Shipley though a FOIA request. He has been discussed at many Seal functions since going public with his claims, and nobody in the Seal community believes he is one of them.

That's the truth about military records, they are public record. If you knew my real name you could get your hands on my service record, or the record of any serviceman for that matter, you don't even have to give a reason.

I worked at a state security hospital for a time while advancing my nursing degree. My unit was the forensics unit, we had the real nasty ones, murderers, rapists, child molesters, arsonists, and even one suspected serial killer. In other words, sociopaths.

One quality that successful sociopaths share is the ability to charm people, or at the very least disarm them. They often invent a persona that they think others will admire because while they are unable to feel empathy or sympathy they crave acceptance, and adoration gives them a major high.

They are very believeable.

I could sit the average person in a room with any of those monsters, and if they didn't know ahead of time what they had done to become permanent wards of the state, they'd think they just met one hell of a nice person.

But I'm still confused as to your position.

You admit he is very hard to listen too, that his stammers, pauses and fidgets are offputting, yet you think he seems sincere?

Those are classic signs of lying by the way.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No, deep down inside I know you may be right but it is really hard to come to terms with the fact that there are sociopaths in this world if you truely take the time to understand what it means to be labeled a sociopath which clearly you do.

This guy is probably phoney BUT I try to allow room for my own ignorance or other unseen variables which may come to light so I am going to hold off on coming out and declaring that he is a phoney 100%.
You are probably right but I just don't want to believe you're right and I am holding out hope that you aren't.

Make sense?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
If this fellow were telling the truth then the "plan" that Obama was really trying to change things is the biggest fail in the history of mankind. Give me an hour and I can create a strategy to get rid of the puppet masters that makes this plan look like a kindergartner’s half attempt to write a story, complete with plenty of ums and ands.

First off, announcing in public the plan to out the puppet masters is about as dumb as dumb can get. Hello?
So you are going to tell these powers that be that you are coming for them, your spokesperson has a questionable back ground which a critical thinker will ignore and your announcement made through a youtube video with a silent blonde and a dunce who take over an hour to give 60 seconds worth of info? My God, I sure hope this isn’t the best that our "savior" can find to relay his message of hope and change. Fail.

Secondly, if we were to trust that this information then we would have to ignore facts about history and how it repeats. The continual stripping of basic and complex human rights has never led to freedom. You don’t pass laws that restrict freedom in order to ensure freedom. You dont establish law that renders the public defenseless in order to arrest the enforcers of the law. Oh yah, that's right, he had to do it, he had to strip more of our rights just as every other president who was not assassinated in order to ensure that the puppet masters were not inclined to suspect that he had ulterior motives. OK sure. So in order to make certain that we the people are freed from tyranny, Obama had to follow along and strip more rights from us so that he can then jail those who control everything. WTF? This guys seems like he made this up in his sleep. I hope I am wrong but seriously doubt it. If he is right we will see soon enough huh?

Thirdly, what is really going on IMHO. This is a PR stunt to gather votes. How many desire nothing more than to be freed from this BS system that enslaves so many across the globe? How many wish this nightmare would end and how many of those are stupid enough to believe this type of BS? I would say just enough to create another group who will fight against the racists, who fight against the blacks, who fight against the yuppies, who fight against the rich, who fight against the poor, who fight against the cops, who fight against the feds etc etc. Pick your team boys, game is on! This is just another tool for division. This creates another group which is misinformed and confused enough to decide to finally take a stance because they have found something to believe in.

Let’s play make believe for a minute. This guy is telling the truth, not the truth he thinks but the absolute truth and this is actually going to happen. Who the hell is going to run the world? That’s right folks, the same puppet masters that rule us now and that is your greedy selfish lazy heart which has brought us to this battle line today. Mankind is inherently sick and so long as man’s heart desires to be great there will be tyranny supplying the means to success.

I imagine this makes little sense but I don’t care. F you all. F all of you who read this and do nothing to change your immediate surroundings because until each of us makes a change in our circle it does not matter how many laws are made or revoked, how many boogey men are ousted or how many revolutions we have, we will end up here again if history has anything to teach us. We can not create enough rules to legislate morality and idiocracy has the majority rule. Bloodshed is on the horizon and this BS video is only more fuel for the fire.

edit on 8-5-2012 by budro because: Typo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yet another BS thread about 'mass arrests' with no actual shred of proof or evidence.

Why have folk gotton so gullible recently ? (or maybe its desperation)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am thinking this stuff getting more prevalent, its just another cointelpro operation...disinformation to keep the ones who try to pay attention from working out whats commin next before it goes down....thats the key....INTELLIGENCE>>>>>if only we could out some insiders and get them talking.....maybe a honey pot sting or something ambitious....
this guy is not believeable and sounds like hes reading from a prompter but badly.....
he could easily be hand picked for his normal looks and fresh looking demeanor....the guy is speaking with two tongues....
id like to play his words backwards and see if he reveals himself that way....Anybody capable of that?
I think it would be interesting....others have found signifigant utterings when playing the words of people backwards....truth comes out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The vids are hard to listen to. The guy sounds like he is talking in a barrel.
Is there a written summation somewhere?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I agree.

Project Camelot has given us the pleasure of "inside" info of another veteran
By the name Aaron Mcullum.
He claims of a stargate in the red sea, & that he is "part dolphin"

Project Camelot is as credible as the sun or national inquire publishings.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here's a funny video about this guy:

I have been following the whole mass arrests thing and every day it seems more and more bogus. Deatra Loomer posted this video at Freedom Reigns Facebook page. When they received a massive quantity of negative comments they removed the video and retracted:

ATTENTION: ............IF Drake & Deatra & I & others on our team had known THE truth about Bill Woods last night, NONE of us wouldn't posted his video & IT will be off this page & OUR freedom reigns youtube NO later than tonight.

I for myself wont be wasting my time with this anymore.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join