It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting the Next President through Genealogy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have this theory, and I will re-phrase "theory"! about how to predict the next President. This idea has been bugging me for a while and originally came about from these past threads:
CBS News:Bush Family Tree
1 Family has always ruled America
Obama related to George Bush

Truthfully I don't know where to begin researching this and I hope ATS may be able to help me put this together. My theory is that if you can do a genealogy of all candidates running for President, the candidate having the closest link or blood line to past presidents will be the next president. This is all based on the idea that most of the US presidents are all related and 1 Family has always ruled America.

So what do you think ATS? Is this possible?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Both Obama and Romney are well connected. An both are cousins to Bush.

Believe it or not, Mitt Romney and George W. Bush are cousins — 10th cousins, twice removed, that is. Historians at Ancestry.com, the world’s largest online family-history resource, have discovered that Romney is actually related to six past presidents — more than any other 2012 GOP contestant.

link
edit on 7-5-2012 by pianopraze because: formatting

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well then,, I guess that seals the deal doesn't it. Only problem here is that I am unsure as to whether I am being sarcastic or not.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ok sorry nothing to really comment on here except that I find this an interesting thread and want to follow it and see where it really ends up...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is why I say that Jeb Bush will get the nod in August at a brokered convention that is happening where again?
Uh, Florida - how convenient.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Anything is possible. Although that would require a lot of time and planning to organize family trees etc. Reminds me of a theory a Professor of mine passed around regarding rulers of Russia according to hair, no hair, then hair, then no hair. Maybe in both cases... it is just a coincidence.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Who has the most "Royal European Blood" ? That's the theory I heard last time, the candidate with the most Royal bloodline wins. So although Romney may be related to most Presidents who actual has the most gene's in common with European Royalty ?

be cool if someone could research that...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was actually just looking into this last night....
Its seems all except one president are all royals descendants on King John. I had no idea, and is very interesting. It seems our leaderships are being kept in family lines, too many to be a coincidence to me.

President Geneology.

George Washington (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] Thomas Jefferson (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] James Madison (descendant of Edward I of England)[citation needed] James Monroe (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] John Quincy Adams (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] William Henry Harrison and his grandson, Benjamin Harrison (descendants of Edward I of England)[citation needed] Zachary Taylor (descendant of Edward I of England)[citation needed] Franklin Pierce (descendant of Henry I of England)[citation needed] Rutherford Hayes (descendant of William I of Scotland and William the Conqueror)[citation needed] Grover Cleveland (descendant of Edward I of England)[citation needed] Theodore Roosevelt (descendant of James I of Scotland and Edward III of England)[citation needed] William Taft (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] Warren Harding (descendant of Henry II of England)[citation needed] Calvin Coolidge (descendant of Edward I of England)[citation needed] Herbert Hoover (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] Franklin Roosevelt (descendant of James II of Scotland)[citation needed] Harry S. Truman (descendant of Robert III of Scotland)[citation needed] Richard Nixon (descendant of Henry II of England)[citation needed] Gerald Ford (descendant of Edward I of England)[citation needed] Jimmy Carter (descendant of Edward III of England)[citation needed] George H. W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush (descendants of Edward I of England and Robert II of Scotland[citation needed] Barack Obama (descendant of Edward I of England and William the Lion of Scotland)[citation needed]

According to a chart published by twelve-year-old student BridgeAnne d'Avignon, all U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren (due to his dutch ancestry) can trace descent from King John of England.[1]

What I found on Romney

Romney Blood Line

But what about his blood? Does he descend from the same bloodline as all the other politicians who share Vlad the Impaler through their lineage? Bingo! Through his Merovingian Ancestry, which are all supposedly the descendents of Jesus Christ (based on a lie), are also considered as flowing through the Order of the Dragon - a Vlad the Impaler thing.

Ron Paul lunaticoutpost.com...

Ron Paul has no Royal Blood and cannot be selected to become president..

edit on 7-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: adding linkys

I cant seem to find a royal blood line link to Paul. This is getting interesting....

edit on 7-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by pianopraze

Who has the most "Royal European Blood" ? That's the theory I heard last time, the candidate with the most Royal bloodline wins. So although Romney may be related to most Presidents who actual has the most gene's in common with European Royalty ?

be cool if someone could research that...

Sorry If i didn't make it clear... it's all the same bloodlines, Obama, Bush, Palin, and Romney:

Last month we learned that Mitt Romney's father was a globalist, who happened to be a friend of the Rockefellers. We saw Skull and Bones George Bush Sr. add his endorsement for President to Romney. We also learned that Romney was a professional liar, since he shamelessly flip flops on issues. All of these are excellent qualifications to become President of the United States.

But what about his blood? Does he descend from the same bloodline as all the other politicians who share Vlad the Impaler through their lineage? Bingo!

link

A while ago, I viewed a CBS report on George Bush's genealogy, and how he was related to Vlad the Impaler. I never knew who Vlad the Impaler was, so I never looked into it. After watching a program devoted to Vlad featured on "Cities of the Underground," it confirms a lot of the talk bloodline talk the conspiracy people are talking about.

It seems that old Vlad was a blood-thirsty killer, who loved to torture and was responsible for mass murder. He was also known as Dracula, and was born in Romania, in the year 1431. Dracula got his name from his father, who was the member of an elite society called "Order of the Dragon." It was an illusive society founded by the Holy Roman emperor. [1] [2]

The name Dracula literally means "Son of the Devil."(07:15 on the counter) [time may be different, i found full movie]

The ironic thing is that Bush and Obama are also a relatives of Princess Diana, and in other records they are related to Prince Charles. Princess Diana was not a commoner as some would lead you to believe. Her ancestors were also elitists who were also Rosicrucian. It was the home of her ancestor that Sir Francis Bacon and his buddies would plan The New Atlantis, which was a vision of a new world order. The possibilities of young Prince William being the Antichrist appears to be strengthening!

As a side-note, Infowars.com had a breakdown of President Bush's genealogy, and Sarah Palin was in it. She may want to give the impression that she's a fresh sweet-face of the little town of Wasilla, but she's no different than the rest of the elites.

link

It's not just Vlad.... he's related to basically all the European royal families. Basically Obama=Bush=Romeny... different puppets for same families/agendas.

new topics

top topics

join