Ron Paul is a fraud, a wolf in sheeps clothing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You know how I know? Because he hasnt been assassinated.

Why would you assassinate the best barometer you have to measure public response to an anti-establishment candidate?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't think Paul is a Wolf in sheep's clothing. I actually really respect the guy, but disagree with his end goals to a certain extent. His not being killed doesn't make him complicit in some very long, very deranged government takeover plot. If anything it proves he is so extreme that he isn't a threat. Great guy, but I don't think I would vote for him unless he watered it down a bit. Overnight changes that he proposes would cripple the country.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that host died of lung cancer. How about that for irony. He shoud have listened to the Dr.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
AAaaaaaahhhhh man. Really?

This is just another Aching Knuckles RP bashing thread. All he does is troll ATS and post inflammatory threads bashing RP. Is there any way to digitally kick this joker in the junk?

The really sad thing, is people keep replying to his obviously baiting threads. STOP IT.

Don't feed the troll.

Crap, now I am feeding the troll by posting. Well, hopefully I am raising awareness so the rest of you will ignore this guy from now on. He is just doing this to incite you and then feeding off your posts as he posts ever more incendiary crap to keep you riled up.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is a wolf then we need to get a lot more wolves in office if this country is to continue.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by Ben81

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that host died of lung cancer. How about that for irony. He shoud have listened to the Dr.

Wish he could have seen Ron Paul President of the United States in 2012

a big in your face
whos the crazy baloney now like he said to Ron Paul
insults after insults

One other woman host in the show told Ron Paul that he wouldnt even be President of Disney World

they were very low in that time ..
now imagine how extremely they do to exclude Ron Paul
they showed him like a crazy man .. who are the crazies now
been brainwashed for so many yrs by the corrupted system

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by MrWendal
If Ron Paul was a plant, than why the vote rigging?

If Ron Paul was a plant, why ignore him?

If Ron Paul is part of the establishment's plan, why is the media not supporting him?

All part of the act. The media isnt supporting him? All you hear on the internet, THE NEW MEDIA, is about ron paul! Ignore him? He is on FOX, CNN, Jon Stewarts show, Ron Paul is hardly ignored.

The vote rigging, and then the sloppy job of covering it up, so it gets caught? You think they would be that obvious? Cmon, wake up.

Oh but he is ignored in any discussion relating to him being in this race. Turn on CNN right now.... and listen away to how this is a 2 man race of Obama and Romney. That is being ignored.

The reason they are getting caught now with the sloppy cover up job is because it is on video. You cant cover up video and Paul supporters from 2008 learned what to look for when we got screwed 4 years ago in the early primary states.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So your theory is that, by definition, anyone who doesn't support the current system is either assassinated or is a part of the current elite? lol. So he was planted by the elite 30 years ago so that he could have a perfectly consistent voting record for liberty and against the establishment so he could really fool people, and then they got the media to ignore him and try to get people to think he doesn't have a chance so that he could win? Makes sense
edit on 7-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
To me the probability of this (especially how far and how accurately into the future they would have to plan) is just so low that it's negligible. Now if you are right then whoever set the thing up should have put his considerable talent into taking over the world for himself.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

this type of logic (if we can even call it that) has been long since debunked here on ATS. You really think you are the first to claim Ron Paul is a distraction? A plant prepared long ago to deceive the people for just another 4 years?

Don't be silly.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Ummm...if he is a wolf in sheeps clothing, than that outfit must be getting pretty worn down by now because he's been wearing it for over twenty years!

Just about any other politician could play into that...but not Dr. Paul. That's what makes him so unique. He has stood by his values while surrounded by a pack of wolves.....WITHOUT a disguise.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
worst thread title ever!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by MrWendal
If Ron Paul was a plant, than why the vote rigging?

If Ron Paul was a plant, why ignore him?

If Ron Paul is part of the establishment's plan, why is the media not supporting him?

All part of the act. The media isnt supporting him? All you hear on the internet, THE NEW MEDIA, is about ron paul! Ignore him? He is on FOX, CNN, Jon Stewarts show, Ron Paul is hardly ignored.

The vote rigging, and then the sloppy job of covering it up, so it gets caught? You think they would be that obvious? Cmon, wake up.

Even with all their "intelligence", big money schemes and general black ops stuff, when it comes right down to it, TPTB ain't all that bright. They leave paper trails a mile long about their "secret" plans. Some idiot is always going to brag about how "we pulled that one off" and just can't wait to share it with his buddies.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So I take it Breitbart is a modern day savior then since he was 'assassinated'?. Romney must be a puppet as well, so given a choice between two living puppets I still take Ron Paul.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Vote Ron Paul and risk no change or vote elsewhere and guarantee no change. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that still support the vote Ron Paul cause?

Ain't 50% < 100% ? If not I gotta take some time of to dust off my math skills.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I heard back in the mid 80s that Ron Paul had samples of new ("colored") money issued by the Federal Reserve in his office and showed it to some constituents (one known to my brother). They apparently had a "plan B" back then and he was privy to it.....That is enough for me.

The same rationale ("not assassinated") could be applied to Alex Jones as well.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I heard back in the mid 80s that Ron Paul had samples of new ("colored") money issued by the Federal Reserve in his office and showed it to some constituents (one known to my brother). They apparently had a "plan B" back then and he was privy to it.....That is enough for me.

The same rationale ("not assassinated") could be applied to Alex Jones as well.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The ideas of freedom and equality that Paul is preaching are dangerous to TPTB. These ideas are catching on to the masses, and these ideas would be renowned if Paul were to die now. Can't you see what is happening? TPTB do not know how to steer themselves out of this one, and don't you ever believe that they are 10 steps ahead of us. The true awakening is really happening, and the sands of power are slipping through the hands of the elite. Stop fearing the power hungry psychopaths, and then they will lose all their power. Choose love over fear now!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spire

The question is, WHO and WHY?

It wouldn't help matters for people to do so.

And even if they did, it would be the smallest "riot" ever because the general public will ignore it like everything else.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Ron Paul predicted the housing bubble collapse so according to your logic did the 'elite' make him privy to that, or in fact did he simply know this from his knowledge of austrian economics. I think the latter.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join