It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Romney quit if Ron Paul supporters attend his public speakingwith signs ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
FIRST OF ALL I AM NOT TELLING ANYONE TO DO THIS..I dunno,, I just feel like messing with the guy, he studders nervously enough, some Ron Paul signage should make him quit.We could make him fed up and sick of us and quit.... He would get a taste of the hell he will pay if they cheat and gets the nomination. Is that illegal? oh,, no thats Obama you cant argue with in his presence... Especially after that black politician called him a liar to his face. Any thoughts on if Romney will quit if we show up a few times..Im sure this will be taken down for starting a shindig but my first sentence says Im not doing anything against ATS rules..

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
you cant seriously be thinking that any presidential candidate would quit because some people showed up with signs? are you serious? they dont even care what you think or have to say anyways they're just there to give you the illusion that you actually have a say in who gets elected to the office of president of the united states.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I imagine that such a thing would definitely cause Romney's campaign to spend more money on "supporters." What would it say about his candidacy if one hundred of his "supporters" showed up, but there were five times as many Paul supporters, waving "Romney quit now" signs and booing at him. This is, of course, assuming that such persons would be let in to his speeches (something I doubt).

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I just realized I could comment on Romneys facebook without clicking the "like" button........I know he wont quit because of RP supporters,,but because he is SO ANNOYED constantly....he deserves it for being a liar.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
IMO, I think your time would be better spent making signs, attending Ron Paul speeches, and spreading the words to your friends, family, and community. I agree Paul has been snuffed by MSM, but this isn't exactly Romney's fault. I just can't get on board when people smear opponents. I'm from Chicago. I'm a Sox fan. This doesn't mean I show up to a Cubs game with a sign that says Cubs suck. Idk, that's just how I relate to the matter. And to directly answer your question, no, no chance Romney would quit.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul signs disguised as Romney signs.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Great idea. Why didn't I think of this? Obviously people who have been as successful as Mitt Romney in business are prone to just up and quit when the heat gets turned up a bit

/sarcasm

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Its just that,, all of his money,,and he cant control what happens................I would delete this post but i cant figure out how

new topics

top topics

join