It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get anything you possibly want

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
reply to post by Druscilla

Who said I have to write properly I don't care about how I write on here, it doesn't matter to me

Who says? I'd say anyone that might even have the smallest thought about thinking about thinking about even buying your book.
If you can't write, you're a joke, and no one will buy your book.

If you can't write, such so that a producer can't even sit through just one page of your book, you won't get a movie for sure. There won't be $40Million, or $4Million, or even just $4.

That's WHO says. The people that will read what you write are who says.

Claiming that you are a writer, where you don't even know how to write, is like showing up at a job interview with a corporate business wearing rags you've been sleeping in under a bridge for a whole week where you've even soiled yourself.
It doesn't matter who you know, or think you may know, you're not going to get the job.
You might have the best story that's never been told, but, if you can't write, then you can't tell it, and no one is going to stand for the scrawl of some uneducated illiterate when there's far more better educated writers that people can actually read.

Do you really actually think that someone is just going to hand you $40 Million when there's millions of other people on this planet that are 100 times better at writing and story telling then you?

I'm sorry to say it, but, your wishful thinking isn't going to happen. This laws of attraction stuff is going to lead you down a hard path of lessons learned the hard way.
Keep wishing and dreaming and imagining all you want, but, if you think you're going to be a writer, you need to learn how to write.

If you're going to race cars, you need to have a car, and on top of that, fuel, mechanics, parts, tires, training, talent and skill.
As compared to writing, you really don't have any of these.

It's nice to dream, so, dream on, but, until you have the actual tools and skills to use such tools to make those dreams happen, your laws of attraction and wishful thinking isn't going to take you anywhere.

Best of luck though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

I was doing this stuff before people were writing books about it.

There's nothing miraculous involved here.

Just the power of positive, constructive thinking that brings results.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I don't "wish" for anything.

I lay out a goal and then work my way to it.

Of course, this is nothing new and nothing that you should pay for in a book.
edit on 8-5-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Is it possible that the person you're ridiculing is dyslexic?

Regardless, people should give a damn about how they spell and write online.

This is what happens when you dumb down a population to the point of no return.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

How much of the thread have you read?

Further, dyslexia would not account for lack of sentence structure, and near total ignorance of the rules of punctuation.

OP claims that because of The Law of Attraction, he's going to be a famous writer because of the book he's publishing (self publishing through Amazon), and he's going to walk on the red carpet in Hollywood when his famous book gets made into a movie because he claims Daniel Myrick (writer/director of Blair Witch Project) said he's going to make his book into a movie where he'll make $40Million.

Claiming that the laws of attraction work for getting a parking space is one thing, but, this?

Daniel Myrick is a writer/director himself. Why would he need another 'writer' that can't even spell or demonstrate an aptitude for writing on a level that's learned before Jr. High School?
Why would anyone do such to the tune of $40Million when they can do the work themselves and probably do the work much better, keeping that $40Million for themselves?

These are valid questions.

IF by some narrow chance OP's self published through Amazon novel named 'Bad Jack' does indeed become wildly popular, and OP does indeed get a movie deal, then, I might be tempted to drink the Law Of Attraction Kool-Aide since by no means of any worthwhile merit has OP demonstrated any proficiency or knowledge of the industry and its tools where there's millions of better educated smarter writers that have been slugging away for years and decades with little recognition.

OP realizing his dreams as stated, as proof of the Law Of Attraction might very well constitute a near miracle of sufficient import as to merit more than just one eyebrow to climb.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

I've never had one of "those" days as you call them. I have a strict Buddhist mentality about the cyclical nature of emotions. When something is hard and tough, I accept the challenge, and rise to the occasion. Once it has passed I allow myself to come down, and relax, in the calm that follows.

Good things, come and go, like bad things. Nature is a cycle. As long as you don't cling to any one position, you won't long for either state. I don't know where you got the generalization that a rough day always spirals into pure chaos, but it's wrong. Just like the Law of Attraction, and the self-help techniques of "The Secret."

reply to post by The Sword

Then you're not following "The Secret," or the Law of Attraction. You're working hard to earn your rewards. That's called work. It's a part of life. That's what you should be doing. Why would anyone want to disguise it as anything other than what it is? Hard work pays off.

~ Scribe

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Its a mindset, being positive, envisioning your goals, and works on deep levels, below your conscious to your Greater Soul.

I guess miracles have been known to happen, in which the person turning around and holding conscious positive goals, had synchronicities occur that brought these. Our consciousness is holding this in, its like a dream school, and what we see, believe shapes the possibilities. However, normally its not a manifestation of the item, but involve opportunities and usually there is work involved.

www.youtube.com...

She has good videos on this. An example given is a trip she wanted to have, and gave it so much time, and out of the blue, someone who she had coached or helped in the past, offered the trip for her to be her coach there, I believe it was to keep her from falling into addictions or something, in any case, that was a miracle and though a working holiday, it was still a relaxed one, and not your average circumstance to make it come true, she said it was unusual, she would never have thought it would happen that way.

I think the most important part about Law of Affinity, is not whether you manifest things out of thin air, its that you don't keep your consciousness under wraps and stay asleep with NLP and programming all around you, allowing TPTB to manifest through you, with their media, that you're not even aware is happening because you're not waking up and realizing who you are, you're not doing the work you came to do.

So this is actually a part of freeing your consciousness and choosing to see positive solutions, and opportunities even.

But there is also no reason to program yourself into believing that the only way you can succeed is if your health is great, and you can work 24/7 as a good little slave. If that is your own dream business, and a joy you have hard time pulling away from maybe it would make sense, but otherwise, its slavery. And illegal whether or not they have psuedo laws to the contrary. This system is an illegal slave pyramid system.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join