It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get anything you possibly want

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

You should "want to learn how to write better". It's not the tablets fault.

I agree....so many topics on this. You didn't even give a specific example of how it worked for you.

edit on 6-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

does everyone need to put us down about our writing, it pisses me off

its like you/they only come on here to say learn to write
edit on 7/5/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

I got money my dream wife, car, I'm healthy and also have a super nice house and trust me this stuff works

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

You are thinking about all of this greed violence and hunger and that makes more of it!!!!!! You are sending that vibration to the universe and the law of attraction will just give you more hunger greed and violence

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
reply to post by Agent_Denali

Hey I have had a movie I wrote into a movie became very successful and I have my lamborghini I always wanted trust me it works

What is the movie?

I would seriously like to know what successful movie you made.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

I got happiness and everything I want believe it are not your thoughts attract everything in your life

For 20 years my thoughts have been trying to attract a winning lottery ticket. Guess this idea of 'Think and Get' must take some time, eh?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

I agree....so many topics on this. You didn't even give a specific example of how it worked for you.

No way. It's YOU who wants to give us information. Why should it be OUR job to work at trying to understand what in the world you're trying to say? Are some people too lazy to hit the shift button to start each sentence with a capital letter? To end each sentence with a punctuation mark? I mean, come on, there's lazy, and then there's LAZY!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think you're lying. I don't think the Law of Attraction, or "The Secret" taught you anything that has paid off, in any way. All you're doing, I think, is trying not to admit that you were duped into wishful thinking.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I have studied the human mind and law of attraction for over five years and I know what I am talking about and just think of this.........You know the days were you have a bad day and it spirals that's why it spirals because you pit more thought and energy into what was bad that had happened to you and it attracts more bad stuff that's why a day spirals down hill.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

Its not what successful movie I have made it is what successful movie I am making and I know it well be a hit but trust me when I go to my premier and walk the red carpet in Hollywood the only thing I have to thank is the law of attraction.It has got my book heard of and I have a movie producer that makes horror movies such as the exorsism and he was a friend of mine I never even new he was a producer we went way back to high school and one day I get a phone call and we talked and he really liked my book that well soon be in stores and he said he wanted to make a movie out of it and said I can get about 40 million dollars if he lets me do it so by this Christmas it will be underway of being made.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

Yep...that's why I've been a member for six years. Only to tell people about writing. You nailed it...

Jeez. Stick around for a few minutes, then come at me with that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I have studied the human mind and law of attraction for over five years and I know what I am talking about and just think of this.........You know the days were you have a bad day and it spirals that's why it spirals because you pit more thought and energy into what was bad that had happened to you and it attracts more bad stuff that's why a day spirals down hill.

Define "you studied" human mind and law of attraction.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Its not what successful movie I have made it is what successful movie I am making and I know it well be a hit but trust me when I go to my premier and walk the red carpet in Hollywood the only thing I have to thank is the law of attraction.It has got my book heard of and I have a movie producer that makes horror movies such as the exorsism and he was a friend of mine I never even new he was a producer we went way back to high school and one day I get a phone call and we talked and he really liked my book that well soon be in stores and he said he wanted to make a movie out of it and said I can get about 40 million dollars if he lets me do it so by this Christmas it will be underway of being made.

Can't wait to see a movie that the actors talk in long run on sentences.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Will I'm glad you cant wait for the movie!!!!! If your lucky I might get you a ticket

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hmm.....that's not what you said before. Here is the quote:

Hey I have had a movie I wrote into a movie became very successful and I have my lamborghini I always wanted trust me it works

This sounds like you've already made the movie....and written the book.....and made the money to buy a lamborghini.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by BellaSabre

You are thinking about all of this greed violence and hunger and that makes more of it!!!!!! You are sending that vibration to the universe and the law of attraction will just give you more hunger greed and violence

Oh Please.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azjazzer8
Hard to read..

Have any links to the study that proves thoughts have a vibrational pattern?

Curious.

There is a scientific study of this here.

www.noetic.org...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Belief plays a big big part. Apparently you only believe you should own a honda.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Agent_Denali

I have wanted a Lotus Elise for over a decade. Still dont have one. But I am about to get a 93 Honda Accord tho.

So...big wants don't get squat. Little wants...bingo...

In that case I *want* my dog to stop shedding in the house....

Des
edit on 6-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

You need to believe in a dog that doesnt shed. As long as you speak about 'wants" that is what you will have. Wants. You will always want the shedding to stop. Therefore the shedding will never stop because of your want.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

No we were all blessed with is but there are those who are more adept at using it and there have always been those few who are adepts. Their faces and stories are known throughout history.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

That because you don't think you are going to get it you have to believe you all ready have your dream car picture your self driving that car and soon your thoughts well manifest into your lotus l.Hey I have had a movie I wrote into a movie became very successful and I have my lamborghini I always wanted trust me it works

I just click my heels 3 times together while chanting....my dog will stop shedding....my dog will stop shedding...

Des

edit on 6-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
Try this/ My house is free and clear of dog hair. My house is free and clear of dog hair.. I am so happy now that my house is free and clear of dog hair. Much more direct. Leaves nothing to question. Dead dogs dont shed. You dont want a dead dog do you ? This says exactly what you desire and keeps your dog alive. ( although he might be living somewhere else with this phrase.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join