It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get anything you possibly want

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Destinyone

I just click my heels 3 times together while chanting....my dog will stop shedding....my dog will stop shedding... Des

What will happen is, years from now, you'll have a dog that doesn't shed. A poodle or a shihtzu or something similar.

The universe delivers on it's own time, and sometimes I think the universe has quite the sense of humour....

Yes, the Universe does have that wry sense of humor. I think that falls into the category of, be careful what you wish for.

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

You are very loquacious and it is starting to get on my nerves

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

HAHAHA, newcomers quack me up, thanks for that, yes, quite the secret, Shhhhhhhshhh!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98

You are very loquacious and it is starting to get on my nerves

Oh...I'm sure there's a chapter in your book on how to deal with that. You did say, in all caps, you get ANYTHING you could possibly want.

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Does this mean for example if two opposing Generals believe strongly in equal amount that they will win the war against each other that a logical paradox will thus be created, causing earth to implode?!?!? Don't tell people you fool! You'l kill us all!!!!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These playlists have some really good info on law of affinity.

I like her approach and was in the midst this when I attempted to turn dark and stormy pink clouds into pink hearts, and 20 minutes did nothing, but came back 20 minutes later with a cup of freshly made coffee to see no dark clouds, just pink and white hearts, everywhere, upside down ones, sideways ones, abstracted ones, everywhere.

Its not just law of affinity, its working at getting your life in order, getting your relationships OK, and then its about raising your frequency. Staying in high frequency and envisioning from a space of joy and good high vibrations.

She suggests treating like a science, take out 3 or 4 more low frequency thigns and replace with high, such as art, meditation, excercise, rainbow foods, comedies, nature, hugs, generosity to others.

I think its a state of magnetics in ourselves, the overall so rising above is good, and this also means its not a personal greed, ie a porsche or a mansion, its about having the right ideas come at the right time, being radiant health, having abudance flow through you to others, sharing, caring, and seeing a wonderful world.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if this 'law of attraction' BS was true, I and many many many others would have won the Lottery jackpot several times over by now.

Not only that, but, everyone that's ever lived and prayed to some deity somewhere for something, to have a sick child saved, or to be healed and made well, or released from some burden, captivity, or form of slavery, would have had those dreams realized as well.

No, the law of attraction BS is total BS, that relies on validation of coincidence through wishful thinking to fool someone into believing what they want to believe.

If you really think this thing works, please empty your bank account, quit your job, and hit every dice game in Vegas and wherever else there's legal gambling and retire, in just a few months.
If you really want those dice to turn up certain numbers and can visualize it, just like the laws of attraction say, dice aren't that hard a thing, and certainly it'd work right?

Doubt it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What if two groups of people have equally strong hopes, but they directly clash?

Say for example at a Rugby World Cup the New Zealanders and South African teams and their respective supporters really want their team to win the competition.

Will it then just cancel out, or will the confused vibrations cause such a trans-universal energy failure that the British will win by default?

A pastor once had an interesting response when asked about prayer and sport, and if both teams pray equally hard, which side will He choose?
The response was that in such a case God just sits back and enjoys the game!

Life is often a power struggle between different interests, and I think any intelligent being or force would be wise to stay out of our wishes and fights.
If the "universe" (or more traditionally, God) always intervenes then how can we account for starvation?
Is it because these victims don't desire, or pray for food enough?

From a visualization and motivation point it is good to focus the mind on wishes and goals (although some people might have goals that are far from socially beneficial, so I hope "the universal vibrations" have some moral screening device - well apparently they do not), but if you achieve them then it was your effort and planning, and the practical things it set in motion.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I wanted a more worker-friendly place of employment seven years ago. I wished really, really hard for two years, while I continued to work for a soulless company. All of my wishing, and idolizing a friendlier work environment didn't do anything. In fact, work conditions got worse, company policies got more strict, my wages ceased to go up, and available shifts went down. Wishing just made it so much worse.

So, I started doing this little thing called "job hunting." You know what happened? After a month of job hunting, and not idle wishing, I found a charitable organization that was looking for donation collection attendants. I got the job. My starting wages were higher than my leaving wage from before. I was working three times as many shifts at the start, and within my first year I was given the opportunity of moving up.

"The Secret" is a bunch of useless drivel. Telling people to "wish" for happiness is as effective as "praying" for answers and acceptance. Both are just a way of making you feel like you're doing something, when in reality you're not moving a muscle to make a real difference. Suffice it to say, it doesn't work.

You know what does? Good, old fashioned, honest hard work. Life is not easy, and it's not meant to be. We have to earn our keep, deserve our rewards, and find our way through with our own internal compass. Nothing more, nothing less.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Im going to say this again, 100% true, I made a sky fill with pink and white hearts for clouds, maybe not alone, for I believe in co operating with Higher Spirit and Creator/God/Mom/Dad, teamwork, but it was my idea and I was concentrating.

Law of Affinity works. But again,its about frequency.

Other ways of raising frequency.

Whales, dolphins and nature sounds - Whale song

Nature Symphony - Ocean Rhythm and Dolphin Songs

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

Forgive all and self and see all as innocent again and inspired by Creator, and not with your judgments and distortons, and heal the duality.

And raise your frequency, but also, meditate and practice zenmind, for the higher the frequency the faster the manifestation.

TPTB use this against us all the time and put symbols we pick up in subconscous in the movies and media and games. Movies, media and games are the biggest tools they use, to capture us with emotions and get us to manifest bad things.

Its time to free our minds, zen mind and raise frequency.

Be Love and Forgiveness to all.

Be gentle of heart. Kind.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the link to the personal development coach site. Im finding some new bits of of info there.
And thank you as well Unity_99. I will be back to watch your vids soon to see if I can gain further insights from them. I find that learning a new concept or idea takes time and effort, if you really wish to understand.

More importantly the information has to make sense and resonate with you as a person, otherwise it will be seen as a waste of time, which is essentially true. There is no one stop fix all for everyone. We have to find the things that make us happy and go from there. It is my sincere hope that everyone can find that happiness whenever they can.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

They are going to get worse because you aren't thinking about how good your future work place will be
you are thinking more about how bad your job is now you have to all ready believe you work there

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So, apparently this little law only works for the extremely superficial and shallow who desire little trinkets?

Apparently it is useless for the more substantial, important things? I expect so, otherwise we would live in a peaceful world without greed, hunger and violence.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think what you are talking about here is the Law of Attraction. I myself became aware of this principle some time ago, and not it is just as much a part of my life as anything else I do on a regular basis. Always get a good parking place, to highway patrol my truck is invisible, yard sale items are bought at my price, no theirs, sometimes even time can be compressed. Shhhh! Don't tell people, everyone will want to do it!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

And law of attraction is nothing more than a scam.
And how come you refuse to answer what you got from this??
Happiness is not an answer....
edit on 7-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
reply to post by Agent_Denali

Hey I have had a movie I wrote into a movie became very successful and I have my lamborghini I always wanted trust me it works

What is the movie?

I used to hang posters of Lamborghinis on my wall as a kid. I hope you live in Germany--I would hate to have to drive such an exotic car only 35 mph through mostly residential areas.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

alas my dear fellow your elaboration of the subject
seems to be falling on deaf ears
the naysayers persist in their ignorance of
how all the crap in their lives was attracted by their constant whining, bitching and
and crap stain colored glasses

but hey let them disbelieve
makes it easier for those who CAN use creative visualization to manifest
what they want

the secret is incomplete by the way
which is why a member recently asked for money
and got it
when his father in law passed away

didn't follow the law of binding, you see

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If I listened to your advice, and spent forever thinking about how good my future workplace would be, I would have never quit my previous job and gone out seeking something better.

Instead, I would have kept trudging away, nothing more than a cog in some broken machine, fantasizing about how wonderful it would one day be. I would have never made a move though, because doing something for yourself nullifies the point of wishing for it. Wishing implies wanting something, without actually doing anything to deserve it.

No, it was only when I stopped wishing, and gave up on useless prayers, and started doing things for myself that I began reaping the real rewards of what I was sewing.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Of course it's only for superficial people who want shiny things to increase their perceived social status. In the grand scheme of things, being happy is inconsequential when compared to living a meaningful life. A life with purpose, drive, direction, and a definite destination beyond mere day-to-day happiness at good parking spaces, or ripping people off of good money for items they are selling for good causes... it's selfishness, ego, and completely independent of living a good, whole life.

If all it took to make the world a better place was sitting in a lounge chair, wishing for good things, humans would have never gotten up to begin with.

"The Secret," and all of these new age mumbo-jumbo "Laws" are just a bunch of balderdash. They don't work, and everyone knows it. But simple human pride prevents them from admitting they were stupid, gullible, and naive enough to fall for it.

~ Scribe

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Yes, that is something else that is needing a good pondering. I had a friend online here, write persistently to me about Law of Attraction, and he had gotten in with a rather elite group. And suddenly he saw everyone in the world as on equal footing I guess, and so its OK to be privileged and its the poor's fault they're poor.

I told him to be careful, because our Spirit's are manifesters, ie we have enormous Soul Skllls, and due to that, I don't really think we're here to learn what our Soul's already know. We're here without memory to Love and put it into practice, what we've been attempting to learn all this time, and perhaps in many lifetimes for some.

We're here to grow our light. Now that doesnt mean setting intentions, positive self talk, writing or saying positive statements (intentions) and visualizing wonderful goals, isn't a good thing. I treat it as a form of prayer, and place this in Family, ie God, ie Father/Mother, Spirit of Peace and Love's Hands, for the Happiness, Joy, Advancement, Abundance, Awareness/Awakening, Good of everyone.

We are like a sliver of Self, and in this state, we don't have full manifesting ability.

There are beings behind the scenes who assist. So, alot of these PTB who use the law of attraction to gain advantage over others, are really opening themselves up to LEGION or Entities. There is a price tag.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope 100% I'm wrong.

Visioning positivity, working at forgiving others, undoing karma, raising frequency, finding our weaknesses, if its selfishness, greed, laziness, timidness, anger, reactiveness, impatience, pride, whatever is holding us back or creating bad relationships, all these things are really Fear and Lack of Love. So increasing Love and seeking within in prayer or meditation, connecting to God/Source/Higher Self, (This isnt a push for one religion), to pour out shortcomings, ask for forgiveness, seek to love and forgive others, and work on doing a better job or doing the work we came to do, its about the family around us and karmic ties frequently).

Then visualizing, law of affinity, manifesting, intentions are really prayers that do involve co-creational, our souls have some abilities, but its more like Christ and Buddha, in that as you deprogram and connect with your Soul and God/Source, via, Love, and being conscious, more of your Greater Soul, drops into your cup, and therefore more abilities come.

Not that that should be our goal though, as its not about ego or being powerful. Its about helping others and seeing abundance flow through us to others, not blocking creativity or ideas, win/wins.

There is nothing wrong with seeing health improve, saying and seeing:

I am filled with radiant health and energy. I am able to solve all problems easily and effortlessly. I strive to Love and Be Joy and give gifts of my time and expertise to others. Abundance flows through me to all others, and we have all our needs met, and engrace all we meet.

Seeing land, eco farms, and many people sharing in abundance.

Seeing people wake up, and the politicians surprised at millions of very aware letters and people opting out of this corrupt system, and so they give up, and join with us, and seeing clean technology coming out at last, and earth healing and the skies filled with friends and family only, and the veil lifting and dolphins leaping for joy, and a new upgraded world.

There is nothing wrong with seeing yourself in the equation and your family as healthy and happy.

In fact we need to.

And stop focusing on the fear.

i envision, children emerging from earthship homes of abundance, free energy, beam ships in their back yards, I always picture them, boys and girls in jeans to equate full equality, and they are cosmic citizens, telepathic and communing with dolphins and attending their 180 years of real schooling. That kind of thing.

Point is they use our minds all the time to bring in bad, we have to deprogram.

But its not about saying, I want a mercedes, its supposed to be about turning this scarsity fossil fuel black op hellzone into heaven on earth and abundance.

And remember to thank Family, God, Goodness, and everyone for even having the inspiration, ideas, for the help to overcome the world and place everything in Family's hands as prayer.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join