It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get anything you possibly want

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have been studying the law of attraction for some time know and how I have came to understand it is what you think about you will attract.For example if you want that parking space close to the front doors of walmart you think about it and think about it and what you will feel like when you get that parking spot you will get it.same with money a car are anything else you want the universe will give you.

On the other hand if you want to be happy just don't think I cant be late I cant be late you will be late but if you don't think on that you wont be late and just concentrate on what makes you happy and what you are grateful for and the universe will react and give it to you MORE HAPPINESS!!!!Its a very broad big topic but if you have net flix and are interested in learning more about it watch the video THE SECERT.but it explains the law of attraction very well and just a fyi every person with success knows the secret Einstein the Wright brother every body famous. You will be amazed by what you will learn about and it is scientifically Provence that a thought has a vibration and the universe picks up that vibration and gives you more of what that vibration was.Im just trying to think what you guys my think about and I'm trying to show people about this great thing I have discovered and trust me it had helped me a lot through the weeks and months I have been studying it I am much more whealthy have much more of what I want and most importantly I am happythis is a wonderful thing if you will just take the time to learnit
edit on 6-5-2012 by Cyberwraith98 because: sorry for the bad writeing im on my tablet and its hard to write on it but jere is a pretty good link: www.personal-development-coach.net...

edit on 7-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hard to read..

Have any links to the study that proves thoughts have a vibrational pattern?

Curious.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

I'm glad you are so excited about the secret. There are only about 1,000 threads here on this subject....here's another secret for you....

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy...

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You should "want to learn how to write better". It's not the tablets fault.

I agree....so many topics on this. You didn't even give a specific example of how it worked for you.

edit on 6-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm thinking hard now: The Op WILL be written better! Each sentence WILL become easy to understand. It WILL! It WILL!

Checking.

Nope, didn't happen.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Azjazzer8

Sorry man on my tablet but here is a great site were I learner a lot from www.personal-development-coach.net...

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

You should "want to learn how to write better".

HA! GMTA!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I'm thinking hard now: The Op WILL be written better! Each sentence WILL become easy to understand. It WILL! It WILL!

Checking.

Nope, didn't happen.

You didn't want it bad enough.....

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I have wanted a Lotus Elise for over a decade. Still dont have one. But I am about to get a 93 Honda Accord tho.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_Denali

I have wanted a Lotus Elise for over a decade. Still dont have one. But I am about to get a 93 Honda Accord tho.

So...big wants don't get squat. Little wants...bingo...

In that case I *want* my dog to stop shedding in the house....

Des
edit on 6-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If this worked there would be at least a few people who would have willed peace on earth by now. As for this secret getting people rich? 1% of the world holds all power and 99% of the wealth and they are a$$eS. Please don't tell me that God has only blessed THEM with this gift.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_Denali

That because you don't think you are going to get it you have to believe you all ready have your dream car picture your self driving that car and soon your thoughts well manifest into your lotus l.Hey I have had a movie I wrote into a movie became very successful and I have my lamborghini I always wanted trust me it works

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberwraith98
reply to post by Agent_Denali

That because you don't think you are going to get it you have to believe you all ready have your dream car picture your self driving that car and soon your thoughts well manifest into your lotus l.Hey I have had a movie I wrote into a movie became very successful and I have my lamborghini I always wanted trust me it works

I just click my heels 3 times together while chanting....my dog will stop shedding....my dog will stop shedding...

Des

edit on 6-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Its 96% percent and that's because you are raised being teacher that the more you work,the harder you work the more money you well have and that's not how it works.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Phenomium

Its 96% percent and that's because you are raised being teacher that the more you work,the harder you work the more money you well have and that's not how it works.

Tell us all the great stuff you got using your method...please.

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well if that is how easy and simple it is to you clack what ever you want three times and yes your dog may just stop shedding

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I got happiness and everything I want believe it are not your thoughts attract everything in your life

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I got happiness and everything I want believe it are not your thoughts attract everything in your life

When I finish deciphering your sentence, I may have a reply.

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I just click my heels 3 times together while chanting....my dog will stop shedding....my dog will stop shedding... Des

What will happen is, years from now, you'll have a dog that doesn't shed. A poodle or a shihtzu or something similar.

The universe delivers on it's own time, and sometimes I think the universe has quite the sense of humour....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Haha that is so true

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join