It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Who said it's real?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Hi PerfectPerception,
Thanks for sharing those MiB links. I'll look into them.

Hello,They are just a couple links explaining M.I.B. and some decent stories to boot.

I was only trying to help,no harm done,especially when there are those who may honestly still believe the M.I.B. is only a movie or some watcher characters from a T.V. show.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Very strange. Nice find NewerBeing.
Try the ATS search feature...and post it if you can't find it up already.
If it's an older video, it probably has been covered...but check. ..it's really cool.

Unfortunately, they will probably remove this as off-topic.
BTW...Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

reply to post by PerfectPerception

Hi PerfectPerception,
Thanks for sharing those MiB links. I'll look into them.

Hello,They are just a couple links explaining M.I.B. and some decent stories to boot.

I was only trying to help,no harm done,especially when there are those who may honestly still believe the M.I.B. is only a movie or some watcher characters from a T.V. show.

I'm a believer that they exist...at least I want to be convinced. Unfortunately, this video is not going to do it for me. In fact, I believe playing fast and loose with people's natural desire to discover the truth by creating hoaxes and lies for personal profit or ego, only makes it that much more difficult to find and see the truth when it comes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Two men in black suits enter a building; "ZOMG ITS DA MIB!!".
I think I just summed up ATS in one sentence.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Wholeheartedly agree with that assessment.

Another side to it all,not every case but there are some cases where I believe it is purposely meant to mislead.

Some perpetrated hoaxes/reports/stories are organized disinfo campaigns OR...The case might actually be legit and a good one at that,and there are those who do everything in their power to discredit the witnesses and destroy any credibility/validity the report may have had.

One aspect to the reports involving The M.I.B. could very well be just that,to discredit and mislead.

edit on 8-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The plot thickens!

Check out this buried YouTube video on the MiB story:
(MegaMind...you might like to have a look at this)

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The plot thickens!

www.youtube.com...

THE ONLY THING THICKENING IS THOSE THAT BELIEVE THAT VIDEO GHAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MiB!!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This original video still didn't give us answers to our questions on the thread about the shortened video of the mib.
edit on 8-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
and why did they block commenting and rating on the youtube video? .. hmmm ...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Interesting; in Shane Sovar's story in the original report, it is a guest who describes the MIBs, in this alleged e-mail, it is the woman at the desk. Oddly enough, this contradictory detail proves that the e-mail really was written by Sovar. He never keeps his story straight. The question is: is that really Sovar's YouTube account? It's filled with alien and UFO videos, at least one of which is from Niagara falls!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

The plot thickens!

www.youtube.com...

Good find IMTAT!

I do not believe it though. Anyone can type up a email print it, fold it, scan it and stick it in a youtube video. If this was real I would think that API would be all over it to help back up their claims, but their not. Also why are we just now hearing about the driveway guys & the unidentifiable type of car. I would think that at the very least the hotel would have had security cameras on that area, why haven't we seen that footage? A mysterious unidentified car is way more compelling then to guys walking into a hotel.

I think that video could just be someone latching on to the story trying to get attention.

OiO

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I think API was hoping this Youtube video would never come to light. As I said, it was buried with just a couple dozen views when I found it.

Much of the wording and evidence in the email is contradictory to the API report...with, as you pointed out, evidence that was completely omitted from API's official report.

I believe the email is genuine...and that it came from Mr. Sovar. As his story changes later, I believe that this was written before he got his story 'straight' and, ultimately, it evolved into the current piece we had seen released by API.

The narrator of the video has a long established list of ufo-related Youtube posts...including his very interesting Pre-October ufo/niagara Falls sighting. He, I think is being honest and sincere...he just never received 'the memo' from Mr. Sovar and Mr.Paris, telling him not to post his story without first syncing it with their's.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I understand that and respect it!

If we all just hung out around here agreeing with each other, we would be no better then API.
I would like to think this is what sets ATS apart, members may disagree but they continue to work together.

One thing is for sure, the story has changed repeatedly!

OiO

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by IAMTAT

I understand that and respect it!

If we all just hung out around here agreeing with each other, we would be no better then API.
I would like to think this is what sets ATS apart, members may disagree but they continue to work together.

One thing is for sure, the story has changed repeatedly!

OiO

I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ok im waiting on one of my computers to be fix (new parts to com in or mine to be sent back) but i have been speaking with Antonio supposidly on you tube i will screen shot and post asap. Just to give more insight. Hes stating that he is not the only one with access to the YT and Twitter accounts so....

Oh and makes a threat to a member about having buds in the fbi if we want to look into him ill link below

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
Ok im waiting on one of my computers to be fix (new parts to com in or mine to be sent back) but i have been speaking with Antonio supposidly on you tube i will screen shot and post asap. Just to give more insight. Hes stating that he is not the only one with access to the YT and Twitter accounts so....

Oh and makes a threat to a member about having buds in the fbi if we want to look into him ill link below

www.youtube.com...

He seems like a very personable fellow...Will you be joining the illustrious API team, then?

Question:
By stating that Mr. Paris is not the only one with access to his YT and Twit. accounts, was that by way of an explanation as to why the aerialphenomenon account has been doing e-marketing for Trader Joes?

If true,...aside from being rather sloppy office and security proceedure for a professional ufo research organization, I can't recall reading in any of the API team's bios that they were professional or freelance brand e-marketers.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I havent gave it a thought

I wonder that to but i believe its inly the team and i really question that as well because that can lead to someone doing something or posting something that is not going to be good for the intergrity of what is supposed to be a real investigation team.

I dont think thats good business. Whats your take on what else he said.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

There didn't seem much else of any substance in his two responses, Snakedoc.
I thought the FBI statement was a subtle, but empty,warning to our mutual friend.

I'd love to hear something directly from Shane Sovar.
He seems to have dropped off the planet, when it comes to defending his video...(Hope the MiBs didn't finally get him). At the very least, I'd love to hear more about the UFO that crashed into the lake behind his house.

Come to think of it, we also haven't heard from that CigaretteSmokingman guy on here for awhile; he was always such a passionate personal defender of Mr. Sovar's Cctv MiB video.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

True i didnt think about cigman.

But what i noticed and took away was that they are reading may not be postjng but they are reading it. This thread the last one by DJW ect, Shane Sovar is on twitter under his name he blocked me when i challenged him on more proof and the wholes in his story. If he has access to the twitter as well as the youtube page he may have been the one to post about us being pimple poppers.

May be the one blocking everyone. I mean if you hoaxed and it turned into a media fluster cluck like this and was analized by people who wanted it to be real and the data disected like that and all the facts point to hoax. I would do every thing i could to prevent it from causing harm but I WOULD say damn got hoaxed sorry not become a prick about it

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join