It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What a load of crap! I'm thinking it's some thing to do with the new MIB film if not just some muppets in blacksuits waking about....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

There is no way this is a viral marketing scheme.

It is obviously a viral marketing scheme for Antonio Paris' AIP Team.

If this was a viral marketing shcheme then.

1. Antonio would have been paid ---but he is poor

Really? Then how can he afford to fly back and forth to London over the weekend? How can he afford to fly out to Las Vegas? How did he finance his alleged trip to Area 51? Or are you implying that he's been lying about all that as well?

2. It would not be on 1 or 2 youtube channels but also IN DIRECT ADVERTISEMENTS.

I think you need to get a handle on the concept of viral marketing. The original videos have been cloned and linked to all over the net. That is viral marketing in its purest form.

This case too place in 2008 4 years ago.

Which is why it is so amazing that Shane Sover an recall what the witnesses in such detail.

Why would they do a viral marketing video 4 years before the movie came out.

It's not a viral marketing campaign for a movie; it is a viral marketing campaign for Antonio Paris' Aerial Phenomena Investigation Team.

You need to remember this is from 2008 not 2012

Then why try to publicize a cold case? Incidentally, tell Antonio that none of your posts have received a single star.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If it some ad for some ufo research team I guess, ban the one who posted this fake video.

Originally posted by robhines
Glad I read the thread instead of checking the video. Not checking it now, thanks all.

The most stupid thing you can do is let others do the thinking for you instead of watching it and making up your own mind and using what that thing in the head is given for.

Well, if it were true it could explain a lot but indeed, no other and closeups.. how come never. Yeah I do not see eyes or mouth too but that's cause the video's quality plus distance was that 'good'

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So now the UFO rose out of the water. Keep your story consistent, moron. Also, the bellman now claims to have had a lengthy conversation with them... even though the video itself shows absolutely no interaction with them. Plus, how tall would the bellman have to be if the two men were 6'5"? Another embarrassing fail. I can't wait for the Q&A at the Mid-Continental Paranormal Conference!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Are you talking about the guy at the door, is he the supposed bellman? or could he be a doorman?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Looks more like guys from the "Adjustment Bureau", (good movie btw), cause of the hats.

Especially since the first guy looks like he's wearing a red tie. I'm pretty sure MIB wear only Black. Also where's the sunglasses?

Looks like two businessmen. I really don't see why this cctv clip is getting so much attention...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's nice to see they were exposed. Judging by what was posted he's not too happy either. Too bad, the truth hurts not many people like to hear the truth.

I just hope people find out the truth before vesting too much time reading any of the hoaxes and nonsense that comes from aip. It's unbelievable how many hoaxers are out there.
edit on 7-5-2012 by tompumped because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Are you talking about the guy at the door, is he the supposed bellman? or could he be a doorman?

Did he hold the door open for them?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I was willing to give API and this video the benefit of the doubt until we could see the whole thing. Now that I have it proves nothing. If we could see them leaving that would be one thing. But we can't. So I'm gonna stop wasting brain cells on this.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by IAMTAT

Well, thinking about the human psych. Wouldn't their anger make it more credible that they are telling the truth, I mean a person who is looking for money and money only wouldn't focus on people's opinions on them. Maybe they actually have something they thought is worth watching and ATS instantly trashed it? It seems like people who don't have an opinion here on ATS always follow the skeptics...

Hi NewerBeing,
I understand your point, and its a valid one. However, it wasn't like "ATS instantly trashed it"...as with anything such as this, there was a true mix of opinion as the original MiB thread will attest; Certainly there were numerous calls of hoax, but I also remember some absolutely brilliant dissection and analysis of the material provided by many members here.

It was never a free-for-all ATS trashfest...on the contrary. Along with standard trolling and expected skepticism, came a steady and competant analysis and vetting of some unorthodox material and backstory.

Ultimately, what was disappointing to me (a hopeful believer) and, no doubt many others here at ATS...was that over many pages and postings, it became more and more obvious that this video, as well as the motives behind it's release and promotion, became more and more suspect.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The video is pretty much the substantive evidence. With that said, two guys in suits entering a lobby is not, mind-blowing, comprehensive, and infallible evidence. The audio interviews however are of a much high calibre but I dare say associating those interviews with the footage may hinder the merit of the interviews themselves.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

The video is pretty much the substantive evidence. With that said, two guys in suits entering a lobby is not, mind-blowing, comprehensive, and infallible evidence. The audio interviews however are of a much high calibre but I dare say associating those interviews with the footage may hinder the merit of the interviews themselves.

The "interviews" are all hearsay. Antonio Paris must be the worst investigator of all time.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh look. The same exact video.

Thanks for nothing.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Oh look. The same exact video.

Thanks for nothing.

Hi SeventhSeal,
Yes, the video looks identical, which is disappointing.
About the only new material are the two interviews of the ufo sighting...and the last MiB description from the Bellman.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If anything id say viral marketing for MiB3. Thats if this isnt just 2 random people.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Hi Soulece,
That has been suggested...and is possible. I just think Hollywood P.R. agents would've been able to do a much more competant job of viral marketing than has API. This feels a bit too amateur.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The men in black is a movie and that's it. Also, reporting OP for garbage topic.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zero1020

You and everyone else talking about reporting the op need to read. This is a continuation of another thread where the same group was involved with this video.

This was supposed to be the video to prove it was not a hoax and it turned out to be the same thing.

This is rather important to the vetting of the people who are members here that are trashing members of ATS because we called their bluff after a great investigation. Its not the op fault he is doing as promised from the other threads
"That he would keep an eye out and post it as soon as it is uploaded. He kept his word which most people dont so lay off.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi People,

Just to direct your attention to the Forum Rules/Description that is found at the top of this page:

Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

Underlined for emphasis

Please people, can we hold off on the sidejabs and so forth.

Thanks.

edit on 7-5-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just found this at The Anomalist, and it's also been on io9. (two of my favourite sites.) Whatever the case, they sure know how to get publicity!

The video is said to belong to the Aerial Phenomenon Investigations Team. But the team's website gives away the story. If you click on their Blog, you'll find an item for February 19, 2012, that's entitled "New API Promo Video!" with a frame from the alleged MIB video. Clicking on the link for the video leads to a different video presentation, however. All in all it's likely to be a promo for the upcoming Men in Black 3 movie opening on May 25th.

Source : www.anomalist.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join