It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Political Multiverse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Imagine the existence of the multiverse a realm of the most unimaginable thoughts come to pass. Let us begin the exploration of alternative realities thought to exist right along side our own. Impossible some shout no way all i ask is what if?

Imagine a country where the Native Americans and Europeans lived along side each other in perfect Harmony a world where Adolf Hitler was never defeated but helped rather by England or the Us and other well known facts of this universe that played out in a very much differently alternative realities.

Imagine a world where Liberals loved GWB or a world where Conservatives loved Gore imagining supporting Obama and cheering with glee Yes We Can being shouted from the mouths of Republicans!

Imagine a world where 9-11 never happened imagine a world where nuclear bombs were never invented or dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Imagine a world where Pear Harbor and Vietnam never happened or the Korean war or the last decade of the war of terrorism.

Imagine a world were we have already colonized the moon and moved on to mars

Imagine a world where Martin Luther King,Michael Jackson and JFK never died.

The possibilities are endless most people scoff at the multiverse theory think that it is rather an interesting and scary thought.

Kinda scary that in alternative realities that i would be a nazi,a communist,marxist, or a gihadist or one that i voted for Obama or I would be a tree hugging liberal who believes in the church of climatology.

and Liberals would be conservatives!!!!!!

Liberals would be for big business and corporations and bankersters best friends they would try to "kill the poor" "hate women and children" and want "people to breathe dirty air and drink dirty water"!

Egads!

And Yes people this is political madness!

edit on 6-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was never a huge fan of the multiverse theory. To me, it sounds like some physicists got a hold of some wacky tobacky and went "Whoa, like, check it out, maybe, there's other universes out there, and in those universes, things are exactly the same, but different" And the other physicists went "Whoah!"

But if I understand your political multiverse theory correctly, we could go even further, maybe in another universe, the presidential election is determined every four years by civil war.

Maybe in another universe, Ron Paul actually has a shot at winning the presidency (wait, just getting a call from Michio Kaku, he tells me there is NO universe where that would happen).

I think we have enough madness in our own political climate to worry about without postulating on other universes political madness.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Oh Man.........

Libs being Conservatives?

Neo96 spouting Communist Rhetoric ?

It would be awesome to actually "visit" something like this,another place,just to see the differences. Just imagine,Nazi Germany winning WW2 !
Russia getting to the moon first,and they were the Democracy. Neat Idea actually.

S&F

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Imagine the existence of the multiverse a realm of the most unimaginable thoughts come to pass. Let us begin the exploration of alternative realities thought to exist right along side our own. Impossible some shout no way all i ask is what if?

Imagine a country where the Native Americans and Europeans lived along side each other in perfect Harmony a world where Adolf Hitler was never defeated but helped rather by England or the Us and other well known facts of this universe that played out in a very much differently alternative realities.

Imagine a world where Liberals loved GWB or a world where Conservatives loved Gore imagining supporting Obama and cheering with glee Yes We Can being shouted from the mouths of Republicans!

Imagine a world where 9-11 never happened imagine a world where nuclear bombs were never invented or dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Imagine a world where Pear Harbor and Vietnam never happened or the Korean war or the last decade of the war of terrorism.

Imagine a world were we have already colonized the moon and moved on to mars

Imagine a world where Martin Luther King,Michael Jackson and JFK never died.

The possibilities are endless most people scoff at the multiverse theory think that it is rather an interesting and scary thought.

Kinda scary that in alternative realities that i would be a nazi,a communist,marxist, or a gihadist or one that i voted for Obama or I would be a tree hugging liberal who believes in the church of climatology.

and Liberals would be conservatives!!!!!!

Liberals would be for big business and corporations and bankersters best friends they would try to "kill the poor" "hate women and children" and want "people to breathe dirty air and drink dirty water"!

Egads!

And Yes people this is political madness!

edit on 6-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

But alas,

In reality, Neo is Perfect as the pure driven snow

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

But alas,

In reality, Neo is Perfect as the pure driven snow

Bumping for "what the hell does this have to do with the subject ?????",in ALL realities !!!!!

Come on now,braindead,do you have a take? What could you see,that would change,in some multiverse?

new topics

top topics

join