It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Reactor 4 Could Unleash 85 times Cesium-137 Radiation; Human Civilization on the Brink

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh my God...

I'm actually scared ha...

On the Timewave Zero graph there's a fairly big dip in novelty coming up.
www.youtube.com...

Ohhhh J.C...

S is really gonna hit the F sometime soon... all we can do is just pray.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's a huge stretch to say it's a "very good chance" a disaster will occur. The last earthquake / tsunami combo happened some 100 years ago. Thinking another large quake or tsunami will happen before they are able to make the area stable is a huge assumption.

However, Japan needs to swallow it's stubborn pride, and accept any and all help from all countries that offer it. Playing with fire when the globe could be at stake is hardly the responsible route to go.
edit on 7-5-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are forgetting that should the reactor go tits up and humanity is facing extinction from radiation, that it's going to far far worse. What about the thousands of other reactors around the world? I mean if humans start dying who's going to stop these reactors going critical and spreading more radioactive material?

And don't forget, the radiation affect all living things, so not only could humans be extinct but 80% of life could be.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Britman because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Aliens ! You people buying into that BS don't even understand what you are really hoping for. Despite how pathetic it is in the first place. Your minds have to be baked, if you're seriously hoping that hells minions
a.k.a." aliens from outer space " are going to show up and save us from what ?

Ourselves ? Wouldn't that be detrimental to thier intelligence ? I mean no.1. You can't save anyone or anything from themselves. It's literally impossible. If your will is to exterminate yourself ? Or if you're to stupid to survive in a world where survival is exceedingly possible ?

You can't be saved. Furthermore anyone who would try, would be just as stupid.

Aliens %$^& aliens. Maybe the antichrist will save us ?

I suggest you make your peace with God people. Do you even have a clue who was called Savior ?
edit on 7-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Yet I have questions....I bought a book a few months ago, called "Nuclear War Survival Skills", in which the author argues that Russia has been educating its population for many decades now that nuclear war and fallout is survivable if you know what to do. The book shows how to build shelters, how to filter air and water, etc, and it argues that it is indeed survivable.

This book is available on scribd

www.scribd.com...

I agree it's a good idea to become educated on the dangers this kind of situation can present, and how you can protect yourself in event of some related catastrophe. Having said that, there is a part of me wondering how bad this situation REALLY is... ie: is this just another distraction and fear campaign rather than some imminent end of humanity?

If this situation were so dire that the entire extinction of humans from earth was in order, would these guys really be walking around IN THE REACTOR ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this info. i found this link it has a pic of the fallout range should anything actually happen. only shows west coast tho. also not sure how reputable this site is but i take any info i can find at this point.
technorati

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So we are on the edge of an extinction event, annnnnnd today I read about France's new president etc, etc. I know no one likes the MSM but c'mon, an extinction event would be a huge news story, and we would continue to hear about it all the time, kinda like we heard about katrina all the time. That is the only reason I don't buy any of this.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

It's going to affect various parts of Asia too, and Canada, so I've read....wish these map-makers would think in global repurcussions and not be so America-centric

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting you linked to your own thread which was about a blog that does not exist anymore. In fact the name is available so the blogger might have been thrown off? Anyway, bloggers are often bad sources. So are these so called "natural" sites which are in fact advertising for the products the push.

You have any real time data that shows what is available from the EPA monitors is wrong? They show no danger? Please link to them? Looks like they are all showing normal background from Alaska on south. The milk and water test levels are fine.

So, what's your point beyond a site that stands to profit by scaring people is doing just that?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Im kind of dumb struck right now.

I just mentioned Fukushima to my elder brother just now. No conspiracy, no exaggerations: I just talked about the earthquake and tsunami and then the still unfolding crisis.

He had NO idea what I was talking about.

Not the slightest idea.

Im in shock sitting here thinking that there are all kinds of people that don't even know what happened in Japan that day.

!?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just to add to the worry.....

22 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Monday May 7 2012, 18:59:46 UTC
Region: Near East Coast Of Honshu, Japan
Depth: 5 km

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So the PTB are supposed to create an event that would kill themselves too? Silly way to commit suicide.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
just a tidbit for those asking what the elites would do in such a event. heres a article from poplular mechanics 2009

The CAT25, Radius' most popular model, can house up to 25 shelterists for as long as five months. The $320,000 CAT25 comes equipped with filtration systems built to handle nuclear, biological and chemical events, and has about 8 feet of head room. McCarthy says the CAT25 is selling like hot cakes in California, and adds that unnameable government entities are snapping them up as well. "The government is buying up all the shelters," McCarthy says. "We can't make enough." Read more: Bomb Shelters - Reviews of Bomb Fallout Shelters - Popular Mechanics

pop mech

just sayin if they have had time to prepare they can have fully self sufficient dwellings to live in. i have read about the old missile silos being converted with full size pools gyms kitchens, and also can withstand being submerged underwater for extensive amounts of time. i believe i have read they can live in them for up to 75 years!! have to more digging to find that article tho.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
So the PTB are supposed to create an event that would kill themselves too? Silly way to commit suicide.

Spoke, I've been thinking this for a long time, just never posted it. You are so rit. This has NOTHING to do with tptb. This situation levels the playing field.

Btw, wanted to say I love your avatar....Tyler the Creator....a better one would be when he eats the roach, eyes black....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mike Adams owns Naturalnews which is not a non-profit. He states he takes no pay but is a well know holistic medicine activist, former Scientologists (who still defends them) and all around quack in my opinion. He's opposed to eating cooked foods and all medicine of any kind.

RationalWiki article about him and that site.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You know, there is something kinda funny about this. If it's true, imagine what would happen if American's found out. They would start running south. So the illegal immigration problem would literally be reversed.

As for the OP, well, we'll see I guess. I don't trust a lot of the things people say here because they have never come to pass.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81

Aliens ! You people buying into that BS don't even understand what you are really hoping for. Despite how pathetic it is in the first place. Your minds have to be baked, if you're seriously hoping that hells minions
a.k.a." aliens from outer space " are going to show up and save us from what ?

Ourselves ? Wouldn't that be detrimental to thier intelligence ? I mean no.1. You can't save anyone or anything from themselves. It's literally impossible. If your will is to exterminate yourself ? Or if you're to stupid to survive in a world where survival is exceedingly possible ?

You can't be saved. Furthermore anyone who would try, would be just as stupid.

Aliens %$^& aliens. Maybe the antichrist will save us ?

I suggest you make your peace with God people. Do you even have a clue who was called Savior ?
edit on 7-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

That is what i hate about this site, irreverant idiots decrying other people for being woo woo for their beliefs whilst further espousing their own brand of woo woo religion, but, because it is "religious" woo woo, somehow they are right?.

There is more of a realistic chance of Aliens getting involved and helping to clean it up, than god getting involved and cleaning it up.
Maybe you should take a stack of bibles down there and use the paper to soak up water that contains raditaion, at least then you could say that "gods" word is actually helping the situation.

As for aliens being satans minions, i will heartily laugh at this everytime i think of it, thank you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Mike Adams owns Naturalnews which is not a non-profit. He states he takes no pay but is a well know holistic medicine activist, former Scientologists (who still defends them) and all around quack in my opinion. He's opposed to eating cooked foods and all medicine of any kind.

RationalWiki article about him and that site.

I will start to believe this once a member of the associated press puts it out there.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join