Fukushima Reactor 4 Could Unleash 85 times Cesium-137 Radiation; Human Civilization on the Brink

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I traced the article to what seems to be the source, a Mike Adams, 'the health ranger' on naturalnews.com. In what area did Mr Adams get his degree? Nuclear physics? Nuclear medicine? Tabloid journalism?

COULD....WOULD..............

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Imo,its not if... its when.
The site of the disaster is not stable,there WILL be a massive uncontrolled release of Radiation into the environment,and we probably wont hear about it.
Lets be realistic..there are no known solutions to this problem
..and we call ourselves the smartest animal on the planet
edit on 7-5-2012 by all2human because: (no ]
edit on 7-5-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
What is Gaia based off of? I have heard it several times before on like Captain Planet, but where does it originate?

How much effort does it take to go to google and type in "GAIA"?

en.wikipedia.org...

This is the very source of the term "Mother Nature".

Or perhaps you already know that it comes from Greek Mythology and are waiting to pounce on that out of ignorance.

For thousands of years, true enlightenment was taught in the form of Mythology. This would include the Bible. This is the reason why just about all the myths are telling the same story. Reading them literally takes one down a path of utter nonsense and complete insanity. They were designed that way. We think we are so far ahead of these ancient peoples and yet if they knew we took them literally they would die of hysterical laughter.

"Myths" are just about the only place you're going to find out the truth about our origins. If you don't know that by now, good luck with the mainstream media and Rockefeller-controlled education system.
edit on 7-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
what if....they (certain powerful people) want this to happen? a few billion people less on the planet, the rest survive to become short-lived, and not too bright, but useful workers, the elites protected with unknown vaccines to flush away any isotopes that would normally lodge in the body.

The only problem I see with that theory is that the fallout renders huge expanses of land unusable and uninhabitable. It would not serve them to get rid of the people and reduce the available land as well.

I have been pretty silent on this because...quite frankly...I am totally ignorant of Nuclear physics and completely uninformed about what is happening in Japan. I remember Chernobyl and Three mile island. I think there is some reason that what worked in Chernobyl will not work in Japan...but I am not sure what that is...location? Type of fuel? The intense heat? I really don't have a clue.

It is rather worrisome that this gets so little coverage. It is only "partially" contained which means that yes...it is emitting radiation...some say it is within tolerance...I find any emission of deadly radiation to be "intolerable"...if I am not mistaken, it builds up over time in the body so yeah the tolerable emission may be fine for a single dose or exposure, but when it is constantly spewing it out every day for a year...that's probably not good.

I digress though. I am very ignorant about these things and only have what my "gut" says and my "gut" says this will have extremely long term impacts on the environment and world affairs. Finance, food, refugee migration, resource wars, etc...but that is just a guess.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod

Originally posted by jimmyx
what if....they (certain powerful people) want this to happen? a few billion people less on the planet, the rest survive to become short-lived, and not too bright, but useful workers, the elites protected with unknown vaccines to flush away any isotopes that would normally lodge in the body.

The only problem I see with that theory is that the fallout renders huge expanses of land unusable and uninhabitable. It would not serve them to get rid of the people and reduce the available land as well.

I have been pretty silent on this because...quite frankly...I am totally ignorant of Nuclear physics and completely uninformed about what is happening in Japan. I remember Chernobyl and Three mile island. I think there is some reason that what worked in Chernobyl will not work in Japan...but I am not sure what that is...location? Type of fuel? The intense heat? I really don't have a clue.

It is rather worrisome that this gets so little coverage. It is only "partially" contained which means that yes...it is emitting radiation...some say it is within tolerance...I find any emission of deadly radiation to be "intolerable"...if I am not mistaken, it builds up over time in the body so yeah the tolerable emission may be fine for a single dose or exposure, but when it is constantly spewing it out every day for a year...that's probably not good.

I digress though. I am very ignorant about these things and only have what my "gut" says and my "gut" says this will have extremely long term impacts on the environment and world affairs. Finance, food, refugee migration, resource wars, etc...but that is just a guess.

i agree, the only other logical reasons are #1..fear, and #2..money, could be either/and...i think the levels haven't got high enough yet here in the states...besides, look at how the fracking of gas in the midwest has contaminated water tables for untold amounts of citizens, and that is barely on the radar screen, with just a few snipets on the MSM every once in a while.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
i know this is a conspiracy site
but really,do aliens have to be brought up in every topic

Yes,if it has something to do with the topic.In this case we are #ed up.Humanity,you and me.
Everybody.
So why not talk about aliens if humans already failed.Even if some of us know this is caused by dark organizations controlled by evil aliens,reptilians and other hybrids.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Gedo:Rinne Tensei because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

That's not the first time that thought crossed my mind either. You look at where Fukushima is and the flow of the jet stream and it's basically a direct line to the US. If that reactor goes there's no doubt that we're going to get it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea.

Edgar Casey

I always found it strange that he used the word 'must' in this prediction.
edit on 5/7/2012 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Listen,

When i first came to this site, these were the articles that caught my eye. Now these are the articles that i beleive after we have gained some experience from sifting through article after artcile that we would simply "skip" this one.

Common sense is always applicable no matter what the situation. My common sense tells me that if this were to really be the case, and this reactor were to release all this radiation and everything were to die, then they would be doing something about it. Its a huge reactor, not a secret military base.

Yeah, TPTB are sitting in their leather chairs at the top of their grand skyscraper offices snickering "hee hee im finally going to do it". If this really happened, then no one would live. Radiation would make growing anything impossible, and you would be able to drink the water. Like it says, everything would die.

Common sense apply within

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is such important news but it is as if people just want to bury their heads in the sand rather than face the truth and demand that this be addressed openly and with the full use of the think tanks and the many genius individuals who have had answers since the very beginning of this cover up.

It is still not too late but for some damn reason they want to kill our planet and all life here.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is such important news but it is as if people just want to bury their heads in the sand rather than face the truth and demand that this be addressed openly and with the full use of the think tanks and the many genius individuals who have had answers since the very beginning of this cover up.

It is still not too late but for some damn reason they want to kill our planet and all life here.

I completely "understand" what you are saying, but i really gotta know, why?

Why would anyone do this? Where are THEY going to live. They aren't going to move to another planet.

Now that question makes sense.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It doesn't make sense that this was orchestrated really - there are far easier ways to kill off billions of people - ways that do not destroy the planet and other life in the process.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

...NaturalNews.com...

Someone still reads this #?

The article is pure unsubstantiated fear mongering coming from confirmed crackpot site. Unflag if you accidentaly flagged it, and move on..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What a bunch of fear mongering. While I get just as much entertainment from ignorant fear mongering as the next person around these parts, I still am able to maintain both feet firmly planted in reality when it comes down to it.

The whole Fukashima "wiping us all out" scare is total bunk. For one, you can bet your sorry butt if there was a glint of truth to this it would be all over the MSM. Yeah, yeah....you are going to say the MSM is bought and paid for by "the man", and a certain part of it is. But it is more bought and paid for by the ratings. An other than "sex sells" the next best thing to get viewers is fear-mongering like this. The fact that you only read about how this will end the world on ignorant and questionable websites should tell you something. And I totally get it, most people who post threads like this and are into conspiracy stuff have a need to feel special. Maybe they hate their life, or maybe life is too boring for them....but by wrapping themselves up in nonsense like this they make themselves feel special, better than those who, in their minds, are sheeple.

These fear mongering threads are so common on the internet now one can simply have a microsoft word document with a canned response ready to cut and paste, as none of them bring a hint of credibility to the table anyway. When nothing comes of this, you fear-mongers will simply move on to the net fear-mongering thing, and simply forget how many other things you didn't understand in the past yet somehow fear-mongered about those as well.

Fearmonger = Ignorance. Don't believe me, go ahead and look at the millions of other past fear-mongering threads here and on any other board. You will start to see a common pattern among them...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
This is such a dreadful situation. I had a facebook conversation with a controversial public figure who has his own show. He said that the S hits the F when reactor 4 crashes to the ground, and then the whole northern hemisphere will be contaminated, with eventual deaths in the billions.

I said that I had bought various things, and am trying to be prepared, and he said it was useless, that if reactor 4 falls down, all I would be doing is prolonging a very painful death from radiation poisoning. When I said that I have a shotgun if it ever comes to that, he backed off and said he didn't want to say anymore to upset people.

Yet I have questions....I bought a book a few months ago, called "Nuclear War Survival Skills", in which the author argues that Russia has been educating its population for many decades now that nuclear war and fallout is survivable if you know what to do. The book shows how to build shelters, how to filter air and water, etc, and it argues that it is indeed survivable.

Then I wonder about the two nuclear bombs dropped on Japan in the 1940s. Yes, tens of thousands of people died, some right away, some a few days later, some years later from cancer, yet there were many that survived.

Is there something different about the reactor 4's MOX fuel that makes it more deadly than a couple of atomic bombs? Anybody out there somewhat knowledgeable about nuclear physics that could help me out here?

It might be survivable if you can filter air and water and ahve storages of food.......but for how long?

Eventually youll run out of food, and at that point your looking at hunting and gathering.......then what? Anything that has survived is contaminated.......

So I dunno what the solution is

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ha, perhaps this is alien terraforming already? Maybe they love the smell of Cesium in the morning?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
It doesn't make sense that this was orchestrated really - there are far easier ways to kill off billions of people - ways that do not destroy the planet and other life in the process.

exactly why would they risk contaminating a planet they would need to live on , and its resources?

This theory to me just doesnt hold water..........

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well, technically - you can visit Chernobyl and are reasonably safe from radiation unless you go to the center. It is true that a large number of people in western Ukraine have thyroid problems and a higher level of cancer than is normal. The surrounding "regions" part is a bit misleading - in the case of Chernobyl, but no doubt at all that Fukushima is many, many times worse.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
On the brink huh? Have you seen Chernobyl lately? Most of these nuclear contaminates do not penetrate the skin, and those that do are heavy and find themselves buried in sediment and or just plain buried very quickly. You should quit trippin man!

Even nuclear waste has a natural sink. Sure these particles stay reactive for thousands of years but they also bury themselves in no time flat.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
i'm starting to think the whole thing was done on purpose, just a war strat, kill of america slowly in the long run and start making them get more desprate to try to branch out every year

You mean like getting your annoying neighbor to move by burning your own house down? Makes perfect sense.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join