It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Reactor 4 Could Unleash 85 times Cesium-137 Radiation; Human Civilization on the Brink

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
After a little research I found a site called ENENEWS.COM .Apparently kept well up to date for anyone interested

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I know and totally agree. Fukushima is a huge threat that many esteemed people have pointed out. I am just curious as to why there is not even one wack job saying that there is not a thing to worry about.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This disaster was deliberately caused by the extremely negative faction of the Power Elite, the Babylonian Brotherhood. Why should the entire human race, who have been enslaved by them for thousands of years, be held responsible for this?

What's happening here is the final test humanity will face before being released from their control and suppression of advanced technology, including free energy that does no harm to the planet, so that we can advance to the next level of human evolution: Fully awakened human consciousness and full contact with our human brethren across the entire galaxy and innumerable galaxies beyond.

This world is not going to end, but it sure is going to be tested. In grade school, you don't graduate unless you pass the finals. You don't settle all the issues of good and evil and become Gods without rigorous testing. Satan can and will be overcome.
edit on 7-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
I've been reading loads on all this the past few days but so far have not come across any kind of map that has a stab at predicting where the radioactive particles would travel globally in the event this all blows big-time. IE if number 4 collapses, this will cause the plant to be abandoned and it's probable the whole place will go up and start releasing it's stuff, including the MOX fuel.

If the 3 of the 4 reactors on the low side go, I'd say they have two choices. They can nuke the site and end this in a millisecond, to deal with the radiation in that form. They can also run and keep running. In which case, I think some on here are 100% correct when they say that's about it for a fair % of the human population.

I doubt we have anyone left with the guts to use a Nuclear Weapon even if it means saving the planet in the process. Too many scary nightmares about big scary mushroom clouds.
Slow..steady..relentless leaking for decades or centuries is better if it all fails on them. Naturally.

I know some will just flip and have their eyes bug out of their sockets that anyone would suggest a nuclear weapon but there is no winning. There is no surviving this already for a sickening number of people in the long term. If, and only if, those collapse and all containment is lost, it's Lose Small or Lose Big.

edit on 7-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey OP what if they where to use liquid nitrogen to cool this reactor? that stuff is cold, why not, that seems do able and should keep cost down.

Thanks gramps, enenews.com...

edit on 7-5-2012 by mytheroy because: added link from Gramps post

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Im not having a go mate, Im just wondering how nuking the site would solve the problem???

Is there anything out there to suggest that as a viable option?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I'm not familiar with this Babylonian Brotherhood. But did you just refer to men as "gods". And then talk about overcoming Satan? Seems a little contradictory really.

How does the Babylonian Brotherhood fit in to all the other NWO theories?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So the elite somehow engineered the tsunami ? I'm skeptical of that ! Sometimes it's just mother nature and not some sinister secret group

As for the nuke idea, I've read this would not solve the problem as the particles would not be obliterated , they just get blown around with even greater force with the ensuing explosions ??

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So the elite somehow engineered the tsunami ? I'm skeptical of that ! Sometimes it's just mother nature and not some sinister secret group

The Japanese earthquake that caused the tsunami was not a natural event. Earthquakes can be created at will by the power elite wherever they want. This is not a new revelation by any means and it has been proven beyond any doubt.

"Mother Nature" is a sentient being known as "Gaia". She is every bit in pain as you are when something goes terribly wrong with her body. She would never destroy herself nor deliberately inflict pain on her own body.

Even the rocks have some level of consciousness, otherwise they would not know to be rocks.

Sound nuts?

The truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

The Japanese earthquake that caused the tsunami was not a natural event. Earthquakes can be created at will by the power elite wherever they want. This is not a new revelation by any means and it has been proven beyond any doubt.

"Mother Nature" is a sentient being known as "Gaia". She is every bit in pain as you are when something goes terribly wrong with her body. She would never destroy herself nor deliberately inflict pain on her own body.

Even the rocks have some level of consciousness, otherwise they would not know to be rocks.

Sound nuts?

The truth is stranger than fiction.

First off Where is artificial earthquake technology proven beyond any doubt?

Second, What is Gaia based off of? I have heard it several times before on like Captain Planet, but where does it originate?

Also, Why does a rock need to know to be a rock to be one? Seems like the rock is a rock because of the long chain of events that led to its creation not because it knows to be a rock.

And yes truth can be stranger than fiction but that doesnt mean it always is. Please dont ruin that saying for me

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Well, no, there isn't. I may also be all wrong on this and I admit it.. I have far more hours of work than sleep for a few days now. I've little more to go by on solid information that what I learned in a 20+ hour raw historical audio book about the Manhattan Project and the Nuclear programs of the U.S. and Soviets for the years following the war. It was detailed beyond anything I ever wanted...but I sure learned a lot, whether I liked it or not. lol... Oh the joys of long haul trucking and 10-14 hour days with nothing to do.

The impression I have gotten from this and what I think we all pick up here and there...is that the fireball radius obliterates everything that small section touches. Just...gone...vaporized. At least that would be the wording I've seen repeatedly. Of course, that also blows straight UP for 10's of thousands of feet and fall out would be rough but out to sea and into the water if they played things right. How would those cores compared to the HUGE shots in the South Pacific? ...

It seems to me though that radioactive ash and material coming out of the inside of the detonation itself would be easier to handle than the fuel and reactor cores sitting there, intact and open to the blue skies after buildings fail? Someone correct me, but if the building fall apart, no one could even approach the cores sitting like that, could they? Is that level of radiation survivable, long enough to accomplish anything?

* I suppose it's important to reiterate that I only bring this up at this point for something after the reactor buildings might lose all structural integrity. At that point, I honestly don't see how the world has much to lose

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
morning all,
well i keep reading this "the japanese people are very this that an the next thing"well no they ain't,they let there stupid pride get in the way of common sense and instead of asking for help they decided to say nothing except the occassional lie now an then ,there is no explanation that anyone here or else where on this earth could give me that would account for the sheer stupidity of grown adults in various fields of research,knowing very well how dangerous this type of energy is,and the fact they built them near the coast and near a major fualt to boot... in my view this was an EPIC fail right from the start....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Would dropping a nuke on the site not make the problem a whole lot worse than it allready is.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This isnt a joke.... Is the idea of erecting a large lead sealed enclosure around the recators out of the question?

And as for the ground below it, we know how to build tunnels, right? So why not completly enclose these reactors in sealed lead walls? Just wondering the feesibility of somthing like that.

We need to stop debating wether this is a problem or not and start thinking of solutions to a solvable problem.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What if? It is just a lie, They own all media don't they. Control it like a well polished gem. For it is a fear monger of our time. Be not afraid be at peace and all will resolve. It has been proven that when everyone's mindset is at peace so is the earth. She reacts to us mellow out don't live to regret it. We are all one BELIEVE IT. Everything is created from one creator we are all, DNA every rock, star, planet, plant , comets, clouds, all mammals, all cold blooded animals it is the truth. When one thing is out of place it's like a plaque, it affects us all. The whole universe is involved. Relax peace and love

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

sounds like a disaster to me a world disaster how can nuking Uranium, the most toxic element in the world gonna help. Make death go faster?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashley8344

It probably would right now.... If building 4 becomes a pile of rubble in a major typhoon, tornado or earthquake?

Well... I was asking above...Would the world have anything at all to lose at THAT point? Seems to me, hail mary passes are worth a shot because it's already about as bad as it gets then. If the Nuke didn't work and made it worse somehow, it'd at least keep us from dying slow...horribly...over a decade or more. Given the choice? Well..lingering seems the worse of the two..and who knows..it could also work!

I've said before...this is the more terrifying and disturbing story I've ever researched..and heck, lose/lose is the only way to put it. So...if the buildings fall, it'll be decision time. Lose small or lose everyone and everything? A building full of MOX fuel that is no longer inside wouldn't make the choices all that difficult. Just ugly, IMO.. Let's hope they entomb these, at least from the weather and other elements with more than temp walls and duct tape.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
what if....they (certain powerful people) want this to happen? a few billion people less on the planet, the rest survive to become short-lived, and not too bright, but useful workers, the elites protected with unknown vaccines to flush away any isotopes that would normally lodge in the body.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwannaknow2

well i would imagine you'll be so relaxed you'll be falling apart sooner or later..
did you not read the thread about mutated organisms in the seafood chain starting to appear now,or was you busy chillin down

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The reason to nuke the site is that the reactors are in a continuous nuclear reaction, the only way to stop a nuclear reaction and therefore stop the leak is by a nuclear reaction.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join