It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.30 am Sunday Sutton Coldfield West Midlands UK.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
I do feel they are too frequent in my bit of sky , I mean why are these aircraft trailing the same section of sky ? 3 - 4 -5 days a week , then they disperse and widen and hang for hours .

I would say that can be explained simply by the fact that as well as there being fixed airways that flights follow, airlines have regular schedules too. If you are seeing a trail in the same location at the same time it might even be because it's the same flight by the same operator. I have used flight aware myself and labelled the photos to keep track and this regularity is something I have identified too. It could be that the flight operates 7 days a week but the weather is not right for trails for some of them. I have also found that on days where trails do not form, yet flight aware shows the aircraft to be passing over exactly as when I photographed it a day or so earlier, I have been completely unable to spot the aircraft in the sky, even though I know it's there and am searching for it. People who say that not many flights pass over them should bear this in mind. Planes are very hard to spot without a contrail to point them out.

Here's a couple of examples of mine;

edit on 7-5-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
It doesn't include RHI (Relative humidity with respect to Ice) which is a very important factor, but does have RH and temperature at altitude.

RHI is a function of RH, temperature and pressure. It's quite complicated, but a good rule of thumb is that you need above 55% RH for RHI to be above 100%, which is what you need for persistent contrails.

Here's the conversion function for the nerdy.

# convert RHw to RHi, as per
# www.esrl.noaa.gov...
# But see cires.colorado.edu...
# ta = temperature of atmosphere, in Celsius
# p = pressure in hPa (hectopascals), which are the same as mb (millibars)
# note this is defined as accurate from -0C to -50C, but it's unclear how inaccurate it is
# at temperatures below -50C
def rhw2rhi(rh, ta, p)
e_sat_w_Ta = (1.0007 + 0.00000346 * p)*6.1121*Math.exp((17.966*ta)/(247.15+ta));
e_sat_i_Ta = (1.0003 + 0.00000418 * p)*6.1115*Math.exp((22.452*ta)/(272.55+ta));
return rh * (e_sat_w_Ta/e_sat_i_Ta);
end

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Yesterday was a very bad day for them here in Gloucestershire. Not only that, some of them were going in circles.

What is it with 'Chemtrail' believers and aircraft producing circular contrails? Yes some of them were going in circles because you observed an RAF E-3D Sentry (AWACS) from RAF Waddington, Lincolnshire.

www.raf.mod.uk...

www.raf.mod.uk...

The E-3D Sentry was taking part in the ongoing Olympic Exercise that is being held in the UK.

www.raf.mod.uk...

All monitored by aviation and radio enthusiasts over on Fighter Control website. Possibly you will have to register to gain access to the sighting and radio logs?

Image of the AWACS contrails as it held station to control the fighter and helicopter assets being used in the Olympic Games security exercise.
Call sign was NATO 32 and it was noted in communications with Typhoons fighters and other Olympic exercise participants. The area that the E-3 was operating is designated Olympic Area 1.

Link to image of the contrails produced by the E-3 Sentry.

i1212.photobucket.com...

www.fightercontrol.co.uk...

www.fightercontrol.co.uk...

From

www.aeroresource.co.uk...

The same thing happened in the UK back in January, 2012. Again very amusing as the 'chemtrailers' got all worked up over it!

'Mystery Plane Circles Over England - Jan. 16, 2012'

Link to video

www.youtube.com...

Again the aircraft back then were monitored by radio and aviation enthusiasts during their training missions. It is how the aircraft with their role of radar monitoring of airspace make best use of their systems. UK airspace is highly regulated and very busy and the the likes of E-3 Sentry are placed in specially designated airspace.

Try joining an aviation enthusiast and radio monitoring website such as Fighter Control in preparation for the circles appearing in your sky.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Yesterday was a very bad day for them here in Gloucestershire. Not only that, some of them were going in circles.

Shock horror aircraft going in circles. Hmmm what could it be? Some more images links from the 6th May taken by aircraft enthusiasts.

i290.photobucket.com...

Link to Image of the RAF E-3D Sentry producing the circles that you witnessed.

i1181.photobucket.com...

From

forums.airshows.co.uk...

Call sign NATO 32 was aircraft serial ZH103

www.airliners.net...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Thank you for all the valuable information. Sharing information is so much easier now we have the internet.

Having a very close relative who is a False Flag Terrorist gives me an insight into the seedy world of Intelligence Agency crime. They really are a bunch of desperados. Walter Mitty times 1,000.

Here's a video on the subject of Olympic Terror Shock Horror!

How fortunate we are to have aircraft flying in circles to protect us from the imaginary terrorists and the real ones created by illegal wars based on lies.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

Personally...while I deplore the stupid US "diplomacy" that has killed untold thousands and, as you say, made more terrorists that we didn't need to have....they are, right now, still terrorists.

And I am happy to be "protected" against them.

AWACS flying over the UK has little or nothing to do with that though - except that they may be training for deployment to Afghanistan or US border patrols or similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join