It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm sort of new here....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hello I'm geewizz I'm from a small town in England I can't say I'm that new here been reading the forums for years.
The thing is I don't feel that I'm that clever I'm dyslexIc to which I used to get bullied at school to the point we moved so I could go to another school. I never really say anything on ATS because I don't wanna get mocked for my poor grammar and spelling, if it wasent for google and my iPhone I don't think my spelling would have got any better and I can't really get my point across by writhing it so I say little on here but why not face your fear and give it some banta

Well some more about me I have 2 kids both boys I work for a hospital near where I live. I LOVE any thing to do with UFOS I want to believe!! My passion is music I used to be a semi pro Dj for 6 years but having kids needed to get a full time job.

Don't know what Eles to put really any questions are welcome

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Hey geewizz and welcome to ATS!

Please remember that for now you can only send PM’s (Personal messages) to staff members and you can only post a new thread here in the introduction forum, a forum specifically for you to say hello to our community.

Once you reach 20 posts you’re free to post a new thread anywhere else on the boards as well as send PM’s to any other member, not just staff.

To help you get started, here’s some important links for you to read through:

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Terms and Conditions of use (Important. Please read!)

Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions about anything at all, feel more than free to ask.

Rising Against,
Forum Moderator.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

Welcome to the ATS Family geewizz....You'll fit in perfectly here....

I look forward to meeting you on the threads too...

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by geewizz

Welcome to the ATS Family geewizz....You'll fit in perfectly here....

I look forward to meeting you on the threads too...

Des

Good day to you sir!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

I'll pass on the sir part...I'm a woman. But, Thank You for the Good Day! I can use all the good days I can get...

Don't worry about the sir thingie...I get it all the time.

Des

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

ATS to Welcome.

Whichever you prefer. There are many posters who haven't mastered English or suffer from little annoyances like your dyslexia. But that shouldn't (and doesn't) stop people from posting some great opinions on the forum.

So hopefully we will all get to read more about your thoughts on the world in the future, and if there is ever a misunderstanding, be sure not to take it to heart. Half the fun is trying to figure out what we all mean with our words.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nice to meet you. I'm also new here, been around since Jan. Looking forward to seeing you around on the threads. I'm kinda shy so I'm making myself post stuff so maybe I'll get over it and get involved in some of the discussions.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hi Welcome geewhizz from a fellow Brit

Yes do not worry about the Dyslexia thing
My best friend is dyslexic and he is on of the smartest and nicest people you could wish to meet
Sure seem people think they are being clever pulling up others on their grammar without considering what they are actually saying - We call them Grammar Nazis
That being said - Enjoy the site - I am sure you will

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Isis1967

Hey Isis1967
What a great name

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS as well then Isis1967.

Hope you enjoy your time here too.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Welcome to ATS as well then Isis1967.

Hope you enjoy your time here too.

And what about me Rising? Do I get to enjoy my time here?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Welcome to both noobs
Enjoy ATS, it's fun and scary all at once!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Poor spelling, poor grammer? Thats me too. Anyone who picks you up on it aint worth talking too.

Welcome.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome to both noobs
Enjoy ATS, it's fun and scary all at once!

Yep plus a little madness

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by geewizz

I'll pass on the sir part...I'm a woman. But, Thank You for the Good Day! I can use all the good days I can get...

Don't worry about the sir thingie...I get it all the time.

Des

Oh my days I'm SO sorry I blame the iPhone screen not as big as the iPad :/

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Before starting a new thread please also make sure to do a search here to make sure there isn’t already a thread on the topic.

I find it a little annoying when people jump in with the - Its alraedy been done, see this thread.

Surely were allowed to talk about it more than once? otherwise we'll run out of things to talk about. If theres an active thread fine but if it died and someones got new info why not?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I love the witty banta that goes on here on ATS! On my breaks at work sit in my phone eatting a cheese sandwich the joys!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol fiiine..

Oh, hey there Boncho! Welcome to ATS (despite joining in 2011)! Hope you enjoy your time here, man!!

..Happy now?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by geewizz

geewizz....It's time you got your honorary ATS Welcome Gift....

I'm proud to present you with your very own *official* 2012 ATS Tinfoil Hardhat....

Guaranteed to protect you from all falling celestial objects. Wear it in good health....

Des

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

..Happy now?

yes.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join