It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I feel like I just had some kind of remote mind meld/communication (it's really difficult to explain). I am sure this could only happen between two women. Something about the makeup of our minds that made this possible. The uneasy part is that they seem to have gained access to a deep recess in my mind & know something I don't know. I am presently torn between feeling exposed & feeling like I'm part of something that is waiting for me to come back to. Only time will tell what this is all about or much adieu about nothing. And right now, I don't know which way I want it to be. This unknown is both comforting & unnerving at the same time. I just want to .....

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
what exactly happened and what do you mean by "mine meld/communication"

[edit on 29/9/04 by beebo]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I told you. It's difficult to explain.

One thing is clear. My 'free agent' activities have not gone unnoticed. I also sense a 'soft sell' invitation to a sorority of sorts. The warmth I felt without pressure was enticing. But I like my 'free agent' status. Will see .....

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ok no offence but your last comment made absolutely no sense whatsoever. You cant expect advice if you cant clarify.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I also am not really sure what you mean but!

From what i can tell you seem to not know what you want from this or where it will lead you, Maybe you should find others like youself so you can ask them some questions,

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I was simply relating an experience I thought would be interesting to share because it is out of the norm for me.

I'll discontinue with disclosing any further developments and leave.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
? why do you feel the need to leave?

we are simply tring to understand what it is you are saying.

I think myself and the other members have not experienced such an event so was curious to get a grip on what you were saying,

I offered you some advice.

From what i can tell you seem to not know what you want from this or where it will lead you, Maybe you should find others like youself so you can ask them some questions,

The feeling i get is that you may have taken me up wrong

YOU SAID ***I am presently torn between feeling exposed & feeling like I'm part of something that is waiting for me to come back to****

I RESPONDED ***you seem to not know what you want from this or where it will lead you

YOU SAID***This unknown is both comforting & unnerving at the same time. I just want to .....

I RESPONDED***Maybe you should find others like youself so you can ask them some questions,
Hope that clears things up alittle in case you took what i said the wrong way,

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Perhaps you encountered someone you knew in a different life, and you felt both the intrusion, and recognition, of that entity in your thoughts at the same time? Either a soulmate or closely related entity...

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
asala, your 1st response seemed like you're were mocking me.

Gazrok, thanks, I never thought of that.

When in the middle of experiencing something unexpected like this out of the blue, it would take me a while to evaluate it properly. It's like trying to think straight while you're in shock.

Perhaps I should have waited longer, letting it sink in, rather than posting spontaneously in the heat of the moment. People here don't seem to appreciate it.

No problem, next time I'll wait til long after an event is over so I can present it in an edited, palatable version for the general public.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I knew what you meant.... It isn't easy to put into words...

You're probably empathic...

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No, by all means please don't wait to post something like that. When something happens it is good to write it down and express your actual feelings at the time, even if some people cannot understand it. There may be small pieces of the puzzle or feelings that you're experiencing that you'll forget about if you wait. You should post about it in the heat of the moment as you said, AND analyze it afterwards with a follow up post, I think that would be a good idea if something like this happens again.

Also, from what I'm gathering and how you explained it, there is a "gift" that some people have that I will call "mind probing" for lack of a better word. When I was younger my friends and I practiced this, and only 2 or 3 of us were really actually able to do it successfully, myself included.

This experience you've had is probably slightly different because you said you felt that it might only be able to be experienced from a woman to a woman. But when talking about mind probing, this is basically going into a deep meditation and trying to unlock the gates or walls of someone's mind, through the astral plane. Once in their mind it is much like a dream, and it is hard to determine what is real and what isn't. But if you delve deeply you can discover real hidden secrets that someone has blocked away, true feelings, etc. You can sense feelings that they are having, and even some general thoughts, this is how ESP works to some extent. As skills are honed and developed people can obviously get better at it. You could also use a crystal or gemstone as a foci to channel energy into and harness when attempting to do something like this, including astral projection.

Anyway, now there somehow could have been a link that was connected between the 2 of you through a likeness in energies/auras or something of that nature. I understand the feelings you are having because I could sense certain things and feel certain ways when I was mind probing.

I suggest you practice and hone mind skills through meditation and concentration. People can access deep recesses in other people's minds, but if you are strong willed enough you can establish barriers/walls or other types of protection to remain safe. The more you learn and the more "powerful" in an energy sense you become, the more that other people and presences can sense your abilities and explore you. Meditation is the very best thing anyone can do when starting out in the paranormal field, it is a necessity for all things of this nature. Anyone can feel free to send me a U2U if you'd like to learn more about any of this, or I can post about it.

EDIT: Turning my mindless drivel into coherent English.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by Ajax]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You made perfect *sense* You are quite gifted in my opinion. And one of your gifts is that you are able to freely tap into parts of the brain not utilised by most people..with that said, I would encourage you not to let people who are unable to comprehend you to upset you to the point where you want to retreat. Try to take on the role of a teacher if you want people to be able to relate better to you and your abilities. And remember, for every 10 or so people who do not understand you and may seemingly mock you, there is atleast 3 who can relate to the things you say, and countless people who yearn to understand you.

It may seem that the mass majority are not ready, but that's not to say that you cannot prepare them

Also, I think you made the right decision to post your experience at the time you did.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It might be not easy to explain your experience because the brain comunicates in pictures. Did the experience had a "feeling" to it?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thanks magestica. I appreciate it when the *very few* here like yourself & Gazrok do understand.

I've come to the conclusion that trying to either teach or help people understand online is virtually impossible. I find better understanding & results with the in person approach.

I'll leave it someone else to attempt to do a better job online. Maybe that person could be TheBandit795 although I think he's tiring from the flak he gets too.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i had this weird dream like an apocolipse or somthing i saw a sort of bulldoser or tank im not quite sure as of yet but there was no grass on the ground just dirst and dead bodies maybe im deeply disturbed

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
Thanks magestica. I appreciate it when the *very few* here like yourself & Gazrok do understand.

HEY, I understand too!

top topics

join