It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "ethno-bomb"...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Israel is reportedly developing a biological weapon that would harm Arabs while leaving Jews unaffected, according to a report in London's Sunday Times.

The report, citing Israeli military and western intelligence sources, says that scientists are trying to identify distinctive genes carried by Arabs to create a genetically modified bacterium or virus.

The "ethno-bomb" is reportedly Israel's response to the threat that Iraq may be just weeks away from completing its own biological weapons.

The task is very complex because both Arabs and Jews are Semitic peoples. But according to the report, the Israelis have succeeded in isolating particular characteristics of certain Arabs, "particularly the Iraqi people."

Dedi Zucker, a member of the Israeli parliament, denounced the research in the Sunday Times. "Morally, based on our history, and our tradition and our experience, such a weapon is monstrous and should be denied."

Last month, Foreign Report claimed that Israel was following in the ignominious footsteps of apartheid-era research, in their supposed efforts to develop an "ethnic bullet."

This is worst than ever, this is the top of insanity

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The Israelis are playing with fire. Besides the Israelis need no weapons of mass destruction. I think that is clear to everyone. Yet they strive to get them, right???
They were even as bold as to steal Plutonium from our Nuclear fueling stations so they could make the bomb. Now they are reported to have around 200 Nukes. Why??? Because they can, and will.

That is why. Jews made the bomb and Jews will own the bomb. That is what they think. That is what they want. That is what they got. Why??? because they can.

Why would they need to?????? Well maybe because they think ahead. Maybe they think more then just regional, but maybe they think International, or even Universal. Maybe they know more then what they will lead us to believe. Maybe they know the game being played. Maybe they know it is a cold world out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If this is true, this is pure perversion, ten times worse than the nazis

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I look at it as protection. It isnt the most liked country, and they certainly need protection from other countries attacking them.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think we should slaughter them all, the israelis are a #ing threat to world peace more than the US...

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
No-one's more of a threat to world peace than the US.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
I think we should slaughter them all, the israelis are a #ing threat to world peace more than the US...

what are you talking about the fricking china is more of a threat the israeli's are tired of being killed by palestinain suicide bombers they just want to protect themselves, i can many more threats to world peace than Israel

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I cannot believe they would do that,wait I could believe it . the weapon will backfire on them anyways. i think that is just an act of terrorism.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
what are you talking about the fricking china is more of a threat Posted by F16Falcon

I think that is exactly what is happening with SARS, basically a ethno bomb against Asian peoples...

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Some of the posts here on this board are scarier than any bomb produced.

Back to the discussion. Why is it clear to everyone that Israel needs no weapons of mass destruction? They are surrounded by the enemy, the enemey that has tried to erase them from the planet a few times. An enemy that speaks of their one true desire, to succeed in ridding the world of the Jews.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Sorry but I would have to see a link to this before I believe it. It looks too much like an april fools joke.

"ethnic bullet" and "ethno-bomb" phrases return no hits in google news.

I think this is misinfomation from Cold Anger (again I may add) or he is the victim of a hoax.

firstly,
1 there is no threat from Iraq,
2 the entire article is farcical, you cannot seperate people ethnically and make a bomb. Do you think the arab peoples are one race? They are not. Infact Iranains don't even see themselves as "arabs"

This is bull# and until shown otherwise it should be treated as such.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Sorry but I would have to see a link to this before I believe it. It looks too much like an april fools joke.

"ethnic bullet" and "ethno-bomb" phrases return no hits in google news.

I think this is misinfomation from Cold Anger (again I may add) or he is the victim of a hoax.

firstly,
1 there is no threat from Iraq,
2 the entire article is farcical, you cannot seperate people ethnically and make a bomb. Do you think the arab peoples are one race? They are not. Infact Iranains don't even see themselves as "arabs"

This is bull# and until shown otherwise it should be treated as such.

Netchicken i am not victim of any hoax, u should know that dna, germs are possible to manipulate and find common things on some ppl... (meaning DNA -GENS)

and about get a link:

www.ihr.org...

www.twf.org...

www.africa2000.com...

www.middleeast.org...

www.jvim.com...

www.voy.com...

weekly.ahram.org.eg...

www.projectcensored.org...

I really don�t get how u couldn�t find anything related with this in google, anyway u can use altavista as well google is just one searchers, there are much more

BTW about your idea of Iranies aren�t arabs and these weapons:

One of the most interesting findings of the Human Genome Project was just how closely related all humans are and just what a myth the concept of race really is. The differences between individual humans are, in fact, much greater than the differences between groups of humans. Many of those early findings were contained in a 1000 page tome published by Princeton University Press entitled The History and Geography of Human Genes. Stanford researchers, for example, came to the conclusion that the DNA of Europeans was composed approximately of 65% Asian types and 35% African types, making the so-called white race a hybrid of two older types of human DNA.

Ominously, the Human Genome Project is currently being conducted under the auspices of the Energy Department, which also oversees America's nuclear weapons arsenal. While the similarity of the DNA of all humans seems to argue against the feasibility of "gene weapons," British and other scientists were not so sure. In October of 1997, Dr. Wayne Nathanson, chief of the Science and Ethics Department of the Medical Society of the United Kingdom, warned the annual meeting of the Society that "gene therapy" might possibly be turned into "gene weapons" that could potentially be used to target certain gene groups possessed by certain groups of peoples.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 04:46 AM
link   
OK I concede, you are right, indeed it is on the net.

The reason its not in google news is that its from 1998. "London Sunday Times, November 15, 1998" which puts it well out of the news catagory, and into history

That does not mean its any truer though with comments from the Israeli's that

A senior Israeli government official similarly rejected the Sunday Times report, saying "this is the kind of story that does not deserve denial."

But of course they would deny it, which makes it even more difficult t find out if its true.

Anyway, a link and a date would have cleared it up quickly, sorry for insulting you Cold Anger.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
OK I concede, you are right, indeed it is on the net.

The reason its not in google news is that its from 1998. "London Sunday Times, November 15, 1998" which puts it well out of the news catagory, and into history

That does not mean its any truer though with comments from the Israeli's that

A senior Israeli government official similarly rejected the Sunday Times report, saying "this is the kind of story that does not deserve denial."

But of course they would deny it, which makes it even more difficult t find out if its true.

Anyway, a link and a date would have cleared it up quickly, sorry for insulting you Cold Anger.

No problem, just keep respect and we can talk about anything u want

Iit is not neccesary to use "insults" to explain a point of view or define something, because then ppl makes subjective comments always, and at least for these kind of matters we need as much objectivity as possible,
Anyway u are right, it doesn�t mean that is 100% true that this weapon exists, but now it is much more clear the possibilitie of their existance... (which are not good news...)

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think this is a laughably stupid thread. Again where's the proof? Bring to me these "ethno-bombers"

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
I think this is a laughably stupid thread. Again where's the proof? Bring to me these "ethno-bombers"

UUh.. Are u kidding or something?? They made a whole program about thoose bombs on The Discovery channel.. And they will probably be used by racist groups that have the capability to use them..

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
what are you talking about the fricking china is more of a threat Posted by F16Falcon

I think that is exactly what is happening with SARS, basically a ethno bomb against Asian peoples...

It may be yes, DR is right, Asia has a half of the entire population of the earth, 1300m china, 1100 india, and the rest of the countries make 3000mill people...
Superpoblation is a problem, and the population grow is exponential so, once we have 6000mill people, that will grow much more, than when we were just 400 mill...
Obviously this is the worst weapon u can fight against, because there is no need to destroy the nature with bombs if afterwards the need that nature to survive, but get rid of "specify people" will make it easier faster and effective...
Imagine israel dropping a bomb like these in palestina against arab gens, what would happen?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

------------------------------------------------------------------------

so why are all the Canadians dying? are they chinese canadian bacon?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
WARNING SARCASTIC POST WARNING SARCASTIC POST

Yes, ethno-bio weapons are monstruous.

It's better to use nuclear, thermo-nuclear, " conventional " biological or chemical weapons.

Also, we have so many napalm stocks and others conventional bombs & missiles. Why not using these stocks in place of ethno-bio weapons ?

" Hey, we are human, not animals. We don't use ethno-bio weapons. We'll just bomb you the hell out with conventional bombs. "

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
The Jews are the whitest "non-white" ethnic group in the world and are hardly semitic.
Most Arabs are a pretty much even mix of "black" and "white" "races"; thus, semitic.
Most modern day Jews are almost completely white.

ONE

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join