It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Tupac Shakur was an illuminati member.

About his death...

He had himself assisted to be killed.

This is why it was told that he raised up in his seat during the shooting.

Somebody not suicidal would have saught to have gotten down, not up into harms way.

Yep, he, an illuminati member, had himself assisted to be killed.

This is why he titled that one album with "the don killuminati" in red.

Killuminati means kill illuminati, right?

It means to me that maybe once an illuminati reaches a popularly listened to status they have themselves assisted to be killed.

The illuminati might have a star suicide pact.

What do you think of the theory?

Once a member of the illuminati reach star status well enough, they, with assistance, end their life.

It was said that Tupac wanted that album art for his album. Remember the alias "MAKAVELI" was is raised white on the art work to the cover of the album? And remember the car the shooting came from was white? Now you should see why the part "the don killuminati" was in red.

An illuminated one would be symbolized in white. It was pretty much his call so the car used was white.

The conspiracy is that those involved would put it as a murder rather than an assisted suicide. This way they had influencial power when it came to who'd get blamed for doing what would be thought of as a murder by those not involved.
edit on 6-5-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah I was watching MTV as this story scrolled at the bottom of my T.V. and said Tupac was admitted at the hospital with multiple guns shot wounds, then later they Tupac was in ICU but was expected to pull threw, the next day he was dead??? that one threw my mind for a loop, I told my dad how could they say he was expected to pull threw but all of a sudden he's dead. Now I know things can go wrong but this whole thing to me is/was weird to me.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well seeing as how the record industry employs some of the most ruthless, heartless, greedy, megalomaniacs in the world, I'm inclined to believe that there is much more to Tupacs death then we know.

The symbolism on The Don Killuminati album is very intense.

But if Tupac himself was Illuminati, as opposed to a victim of theirs, when was he indoctrinated, and what was promised to him that could convince him to assist in own death?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
Yeah I was watching MTV as this story scrolled at the bottom of my T.V. and said Tupac was admitted at the hospital with multiple guns shot wounds, then later they Tupac was in ICU but was expected to pull threw, the next day he was dead??? that one threw my mind for a loop, I told my dad how could they say he was expected to pull threw but all of a sudden he's dead. Now I know things can go wrong but this whole thing to me is/was weird to me.

If he was inside the ICU he was still facing a high risk of not making it. As that is where patients are held when they have critical injuries with the highest rate of mortality.

Being expected to pull through, and being discharged from the ICU are two different things. If he was discharged, then those actions would state that the risk of death had lessened.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It is something...

The alias on the album is RAISED. Tupac RAISED during the shooting. This is how he got shot in the right lung. The album art has him also with a wound in his right lung area.

We're talking definite assisted suicide here.

To get it close to the album art... He had to be assisted.

There is no coincidence.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There is this raised white code-looking stuff on the disc itself also.

To the first ones out, that is.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There is no coincidence.

This thread makes no sense at all and is entirely based off wild assertions and nutty peanut butter.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I understand that, I just got and eerie vibe from the story

Especially when the last cd he put out before he got shot was Makaveli (if I'm not mistaken)

that one made me think
edit on 6-5-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
yes it was made literally a month before he was shot and not ot mention it was made within 7 days theres is alot morew behind all this then anyone could imagine i'd love to pick apart the album but its so extensive we need multiple eyes and i honestly dont think people care enough anymore. hell i dont think people even care about how fake 911 was so who knows what to do now
a reply to: mytheroy

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It does appear he sensed something was going to happen, but not sure he planned it as it's said artists materials ate at times worth more when that artist no longer is alive here...
Explicit lyric alert-

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WarJohn

I personally believed they killed him because he was trying to reach the poor masses with cryptic messages about the true rulers and their agendas. Imagine what else he would have spoken to in future albums.

new topics

top topics

join